Bad Day In Court For The Zipgun

First witness testifies it was a young voice screaming for help.

Next witness says the bigger guy was on top when she heard the shot. "The person on top during the struggle was the person who got up and walked away.

Next the previous 911 calls that the defense tried to keep out were heard and showed that Zippy clearly has a hard on for black folks in his neighborhood.

And then his friend testifies to the last words, "get off me.....get off me" of the young man.

Hello George....meet Bubba. He don't like child killers. LOL

First witness testifies it was a young voice screaming for help.

Next witness says the bigger guy was on top when she heard the shot. "The person on top during the struggle was the person who got up and walked away.

Next the previous 911 calls that the defense tried to keep out were heard and showed that Zippy clearly has a hard on for black folks in his neighborhood.

And then his friend testifies to the last words, "get off me.....get off me" of the young man.

Hello George....meet Bubba. He don't like child killers. LOL

"Fuhkin punks." These ass holes always get away"

"Fuhkin punks." These ass holes always get away"

No, I don't so, I think Zipgun is going to pay for his crime.

You're overlooking the cross examination...

Yeah, the kid won't be taking the stand will he?

No, I don't so, I think Zipgun is going to pay for his crime.

Yeah, the kid won't be taking the stand will he?

No, because Zimmerman murdered him. Lower the emotion a tad. The jury can't convict if it has a reasonable doubt. And I don't see how the cross examination did absolutely no harm to the prosecution's case...she was a key witness. And she lied and contradicted herself multiple times. I think Zimmerman did it, but I was horrified at the way she responded to those questions. It hurt the prosecution, plain and simple. And in the closing arguments, all the defense has to say is this. 'No one can really tell you what happened. Even the person to last speak to Martin can't really be believed because she's an advocate for the Martin family, and her lies and contradictions prove that.' Right or wrong, that sticks.

No, because Zimmerman murdered him. Lower the emotion a tad. The jury can't convict if it has a reasonable doubt. And I don't see how the cross examination did absolutely no harm to the prosecution's case...she was a key witness. And she lied and contradicted herself multiple times. I think Zimmerman did it, but I was horrified at the way she responded to those questions. It hurt the prosecution, plain and simple. And in the closing arguments, all the defense has to say is this. 'No one can really tell you what happened. Even the person to last speak to Martin can't really be believed because she's an advocate for the Martin family, and her lies and contradictions prove that.' Right or wrong, that sticks.

Thats true, beyond a doubt holds water. I have always been one to say that solid evidence is the key to any arrest, ...if you don't have it, you don't arrest until you do. That includes charges of rape/molestation, etc. that people can accuse you of.

CAN WE PLEASE MAKE IT ILLEGAL TO MAKE ANOTHER FU CKING ZIMARTIN THREAD?????????????????????????GOD DAMMMMMMM...THIS SHIT IS FU CKING ANNOYING

Oh, go rub two sticks together and make whatever it is you do with it. :D

Thats true, beyond a doubt holds water. I have always been one to say that solid evidence is the key to any arrest, ...if you don't have it, you don't arrest until you do. That includes charges of rape/molestation, etc. that people can accuse you of.

There's a problem with our legal system. Circumstantial evidence, in particular the kind presented by this prosecution, should hold more weight than it does. The calls alone depict a mad man on a mission. He thought he was Batman. He himself wanted to punish those responsible for robbing 'his' community. He profiled a black kid because he was black and it was night and what the hell, why not....then he followed him. All this is PROVEN. The rest of it is speculative. My point is, with all the evidence pointing to his state of mind at the time of the shooting, you shouldn't have to set him free because there could've possibly maybe be by some freak occurrence the way he says it was. It's so unlikely. It's too unlikely.

Oh, go rub two sticks together and make whatever it is you do with it. :D

come hang out shin...be a good time

Oh my. Another bad day for zipgun yesterday. Jenna Lauer 911 tape proves scuffle to shot was only 30 seconds. Hardly enough time to start fearing for your life.

Spanish woman says RED JACKET was on top.

So far no one has seen Martin on top.

All we know for sure is Zipgun admitted to the 911 operator that he was following Martin when Martin ran from him and Martins' friend on the phone confirmed that Martin was being followed.

There's a problem with our legal system. Circumstantial evidence, in particular the kind presented by this prosecution, should hold more weight than it does. The calls alone depict a mad man on a mission. He thought he was Batman. He himself wanted to punish those responsible for robbing 'his' community. He profiled a black kid because he was black and it was night and what the hell, why not....then he followed him. All this is PROVEN. The rest of it is speculative. My point is, with all the evidence pointing to his state of mind at the time of the shooting, you shouldn't have to set him free because there could've possibly maybe be by some freak occurrence the way he says it was. It's so unlikely. It's too unlikely.

Actually there is no evidence that he profile Martin because he was black. In fact, it's just the opposite. He never identified Martin as being black until he was asked. What he DID profile him for, was being out at night, in the rain, hanging around in a neighborhood where he didn't belong. Being neighborhood watch, that's EXACTLY what he was suppose to do.

Did he follow him? Yes. Because the dispatcher asked him where Martin had gone.

So, not a whole lot of what you consider PROVEN, has in fact, been proven.

Oh my. Another bad day for zipgun yesterday. Jenna Lauer 911 tape proves scuffle to shot was only 30 seconds. Hardly enough time to start fearing for your life.

Spanish woman says RED JACKET was on top.

So far no one has seen Martin on top.

All we know for sure is Zipgun admitted to the 911 operator that he was following Martin when Martin ran from him and Martins' friend on the phone confirmed that Martin was being followed.

I'm not sure why it matters who was "on top". It was Zimmerman who was injured, and if you think 30 seconds isn't long enough to start fearing for your life, than you've never been in a real fight.

And as for Zimmerman following Martin, why shouldn't he? Is that illegal? No.

The fact is that Martin has PLENTY of time to get home after rounding the corner and losing Zimmerman.

He didn't. He chose poorly.

But the elements of the case that MUST be DIS proved are:

Was Zipperhead in fear for his life when he shot Trathug?

From testimony we have:

911 Said don't follow.....Zipper said OKMAYBE HE DIDN"T FOLLOW and Trathug confronted him????? Doubt

Travthug used RACIAL slurs and spoke first confronting Zipperhead.....yet the star witness heard wet grass sounds, previosuly lied and has enough attitude to anger 5 white womens in the jury.....ONLY needs to ALIENATE ONE for aquittal....doubt doubt doubt

Who was on the line with 911????

Jenna Lauer 911 tape proves scuffle to shot was only 30 seconds. Hardly enough time to start fearing for your life.

you generally alway say some pretty moronic $h!t here, but this one takes the prize. a person can be "fearing for their life" in a split second.

Head blows are use of deadly force.... Force on force allows use in kind in most states and for sure in Florida.

Was zipperhead in fear for his life? Who got beat up, who called 911 and which racial slur using thug got his ass killed?

Let's hope that justice is served, and ol' Zipperhead Zimmy gets 25 to life for living out his Dirty Harry wannabe fantasy with his bang-bang toy. He is, after all, guilty of 2nd degree murder, as the evidence clearly indicates.

Of course, the right wingnut minions need this killer to go free to justify their racial hatred and sordid love affair with guns.

Remember this...reasonable doubt....... so far the prosecution is sucking hind tit in that dept. Their star witness can't READ for chrissakes.

As snake said, this kid has been a clusterfuck on the stand under cross.

Dershowitz still has it right.

Jenna Lauer 911 tape proves scuffle to shot was only 30 seconds. Hardly enough time to start fearing for your life.

Set a timer for 30 seconds and imagine being beaten for every one of them. Fear takes only a moment, and 30 seconds is a long time when you are being attacked.

Actually there is no evidence that he profile Martin because he was black. In fact, it's just the opposite. He never identified Martin as being black until he was asked. What he DID profile him for, was being out at night, in the rain, hanging around in a neighborhood where he didn't belong.

Opposed to Martin profiling him due to race.

Let's hope that justice is served, and ol' Zipperhead Zimmy gets 25 to life for living out his Dirty Harry wannabe fantasy with his bang-bang toy. He is, after all, guilty of 2nd degree murder, as the evidence clearly indicates.

Of course, the right wingnut minions need this killer to go free to justify their racial hatred and sordid love affair with guns.

You're funny and a dumbass at the same time. Looks as though the star witness has fallen apart on cross examination. Libs want so bad to make this whole thing about race and not the facts of the case. Some of the most racist people today are black people. What would Jesse jackson do if there were no more rascism in the world. We now know that it was Trayvon that turned this into a racial confrontation, which supports Zimmermans defense. Just like normal nobody on the left wants to hold Trayvon accountable for his own actions.

Set a timer for 30 seconds and imagine being beaten for every one of them. Fear takes only a moment, and 30 seconds is a long time when you are being attacked.

Thing is, 'twas Zipperhead Zimmy doin' all the beating and Trayvon fearing for his life at the hands of some scumbag living out his Dirty Harry wannabe fantasy with his bang-bang toy.

Opposed to Martin profiling him due to race.

Zipperhead Zimmy obviously harbored a hatred for black teens.

So far, the prosecution has been a dud. How this prosecutor ever thought she was gonna prove M2 with theory and conjecture is beyond any reasonable thinking.

She has already be proven a liar in court.

Thing is, 'twas Zipperhead Zimmy doin' all the beating and Trayvon fearing for his life at the hands of some scumbag living out his Dirty Harry wannabe fantasy with his bang-bang toy.

Good thing our judicial system doesn't operate on stupid assumptions like yours...

he's not guilty of murder, although the jury may be intimidated enough by racist liberal groups to convict him, anyway. the prosecutors office was simply straight stupid for not charging him with manslaughter. they may have actually had a case on that one.

No evidence to support either of your assumptions.

No evidence to support either of your assumptions.

Actually, there is.

I understand just how badly you need a wanton murderer to walk merely to vindicate your racial hatred and sordid love affair with firearms and violence against those you hate. You've never been accused of having upstanding morals.