Most boring state in the US?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about the entire state, but from what I've seen, I have to go with Iowa.

I guess it's all in one's POV. I grew up in Illinois and lived there in the farm country for most of my adult life. I think Iowa is pretty neat in that I love to hunt deer and pheasants and the rolling hills and draws skirting cornfields makes for good times with both those game animals. Illinois is not exactly the most scenic state, but the deer hunting is excellent if you have private property permission and sometimes the pheasant hunting is pretty decent, too. Iowa is the better pheasant state, by far.

I say Ohio

So your name is Moonbat, and you're a Liberal.

Whatever will RichClem call you? LOL

Stupid moonbat.

Psychotic moonbat.

Is this the best the liberal-left can do, lying trolls and clueless moonbats?

The prospects of getting old and dying are really something to look forward to in many small, Midwestern towns. "And I'm Jenny Jones, channel 2 news, live from the burned out streetlight on Main."

Well, some might disagree. That small town has peace and quiet, something I prefer to motorcycles roaring up and down the street, firetrucks screaming by every half hour, punks with their 6 banger noise makers ripping around, and people driving past with rap "music" pounding. I put up with that for 10 years in Sacramento, but now I live in the Tennessee country and let nature be my stimuli. Another thing, that small midwest town has some damned good people that everyone can count on to be there when needed - even if they do gossip a lot. LOL!

If someone is so utterly clueless as to claim that Supply Side Economics is a failure, yes, you're a moonbat.

Stop being clueless and stupid, and I'll stop pointing it out. :glare:

I should have used the name psychotic moonbat instead of just plain moonbat

Massachusetts.

Of course somebody with a name like Fear the tea would say Massachusetts is the worst state

without a doubt, North Dakota...what a shithole!

Forgot about that one...its not even important enough to think of, I've only seen a North Dakota lisence plate once in my life