God wants Tebow to play ball.

Now that the nasty evil beaner, Aaron Hernandez has been placed in a cage where he will most likely spend the rest of his life, this will open up the door for God's favorite player, TEBOW as tight end.

In related news, Aaron Hernadez's "Tight end" will now serve another purpose.

Now that the nasty evil beaner, Aaron Hernandez has been placed in a cage where he will most likely spend the rest of his life, this will open up the door for God's favorite player, TEBOW as tight end.

In related news, Aaron Hernadez's "Tight end" will now serve another purpose.

Most of the NFL doesn't want Tebow to play football....for the simple reason he stinks.

You fucking bastards have me agreeing with ES...may crabs infest your nether regions.

Fortunately for me I get to agree with you.

Tebow is fucking AWFUL, I don't watch college ball so I don't see the fascination with him at all.

But hey, as long as he doesn't end up on Minny I don't care what team he's on stinkin' up the joint.

-NW

Fortunately for me I get to agree with you.

Tebow is fucking AWFUL, I don't watch college ball so I don't see the fascination with him at all.

But hey, as long as he doesn't end up on Minny I don't care what team he's on stinkin' up the joint.

-NW

I took one for the team...you're welcome. :lol:

So you want him to play tight end but you don't know if he can catch.

Wingnut logic at it's finest.

He has the right type of body for a TE. He is fast, can run and a pretty decent blocker. Bill B knows a lot more about players than any of us on here so I guess we will need to sit back and watch it play out.

I was gonna go with Belichick wants Tebow to play some ball - I had no idea it was God through Hernandez's (purported) actions.

Guess you learn something every day................... :huh:

If God cared about Tebow being a football player...Tebow would throw like Joe Montana.

Career highlights and awards

SEC Championship (2006, 2008)

2× First-team All-American (2007, 2008)

Second-team All-American (2009)

3× First-team All-SEC (2007, 2008, 2009)

AP Player of the Year (2007)

Davey O'Brien Award (2007)

Maxwell Award (2007, 2008)

Heisman Trophy (2007)

Quarterback of the Year (2007)

SEC Offensive Player of the Year (2008)

Manning Award (2008)

William V. Campbell Trophy (2009)

Other awards and honors

If God cared about Tebow being a football player...Tebow would throw like Joe Montana.

Ummmmmm.......no

More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character

Romans 5:3-4

Tebow has more character than 90% of those in this country. He will continue to build on that.

Career highlights and awards

That's nice and all, but he's fucking awful. Tebow is a shining example as to why even the best college teams wouldn't stand a chance against the worst NFL teams.

Anyone with a lick of sense knows there isn't even an argument to be made, but Tebow, Leaf, and a whole salad of college "greats" end up being mediocre to awful in the NFL while a SELECT few actually succeed in it.

Stunk in college? Stunk in Denver? Don't think so. He's a proven winner on the field, and more importantly - off the field.

Yes, he stunk in Denver. There isn't a single stat you can point to during his tenure there that you can be proud about.

Denver, particularly that defense, carried Tebow into the playoffs, not the other way around.

-NW

Yes, he stunk in Denver. There isn't a single stat you can point to during his tenure there that you can be proud about.

Denver, particularly that defense, carried Tebow into the playoffs, not the other way around.

-NW

Last I checked, football was a team sport. Offense, defense, special teams.

Do some light reading on what Tebow did to the #1 rated Steelers defense in the Wild Card game and get back to me.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1021135-tim-tebow-by-the-numbers-breaking-passing-records-vs-the-pittsburgh-steelers

Ironically, this past year - our guys (Denver) were carried by the offense - yet let down by the defense. Team sport.

Throughout the regular season, the Steelers had only give up six completions of 30+ yards. Tim Tebow threw five of them in the game. More astounding is that Pittsburgh had only given up a total of seven plays, of any kind, of 30 yards or more ALL year. All five of Tebow's passes, by the way, were completed 15 yards or more beyond the line of scrimmage (so this isn’t a WR on a slip screen padding Tebow’s stats). Not once all year had the Steelers allowed a 30-yard pass play to be completed on third down. Tebow’s’ 51-yard completion to Demaryius Thomas was on third down.

Tebow is the first player to have four completions of 30 yards or more in one quarter of a playoff game in the modern era (since 1960) and the first in any game since Warren Moon in 1990.

That's nice and all, but he's fucking awful. Tebow is a shining example as to why even the best college teams wouldn't stand a chance against the worst NFL teams.

Anyone with a lick of sense knows there isn't even an argument to be made, but Tebow, Leaf, and a whole salad of college "greats" end up being mediocre to awful in the NFL while a SELECT few actually succeed in it.

compare his stats to some of the greats. He has played 3 season and started as a OB in two I think. Is he a top QB, I say no but he is one hell of a football player. I would not want him as my OB if I were a team owner. Dude is a winner. He is also one of the most giving people on this planet. He is maligned for one thing and that is his belief in God.