Most Underrated Skyline In U S

Greetings my fellow friends. I thought I would take a break from all the hoopla in the world of politics today. I wanted to ask you

all which city in the United States is the most uunderrated. Or should I say (skyline). You know, the ones you almost never hear about in the media

or in entertainment let alone tourism centers abroad. I am gonna go with good ole Milwaukee WI.

Ive never been there before, but it is a legend. And its baseball stadium is said to be perhaps the greatest of them all.

Home of the Brewers that is.............Anyway, this town has been through a lot and it is very urbanized and has been

saturated now with crime and poverty. The economy here is not all the pleasant. However with some recent developements

it is making a well needed comeback. What do you think ? Which city here in the US is the most underrated. Good luck. :)

See this link for example. http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=266893

Columbia sc but not so much now that the old state flag is not flying on the done

What ? Are you kidding me. Have you seen the Tower at Gervais, the new glass building they just put up back in 2010. That cities skyline

is one of the most critically acclaimed in the country. I even saw it showcased on ABCS World News now back in 1995, and that was then.

But its talked about quite a bit on the net. Anyway, forget that flag. It was removed and then came Boeing and Amazon.

I say it was the best thing to ever happen to this place in a long time. And now we have the 12th fastest growing economy in the nation. :)

What ? Are you kidding me. Have you seen the Tower at Gervais, the new glass building they just put up back in 2010. That cities skyline

is one of the most critically acclaimed in the country. I even saw it showcased on ABCS World News now back in 1995, and that was then.

But its talked about quite a bit on the net. Anyway, forget that flag. It was removed and then came Boeing and Amazon.

I say it was the best thing to ever happen to this place in a long time. And now we have the 12th fastest growing economy in the nation. :)

Yes thanks to nikey haley

Greetings my fellow friends. I thought I would take a break from all the hoopla in the world of politics today. I wanted to ask you

all which city in the United States is the most uunderrated. Or should I say (skyline). You know, the ones you almost never hear about in the media

or in entertainment let alone tourism centers abroad. I am gonna go with good ole Milwaukee WI.

Ive never been there before, but it is a legend. And its baseball stadium is said to be perhaps the greatest of them all.

Home of the Brewers that is.............Anyway, this town has been through a lot and it is very urbanized and has been

saturated now with crime and poverty. The economy here is not all the pleasant. However with some recent developements

it is making a well needed comeback. What do you think ? Which city here in the US is the most underrated. Good luck. :)

See this link for example. http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=266893

What about Tulsa Oklahoma. Another sleeping giant and old oil tycoon city from back in the days. :)