Where are the progressive groups that were targeted by IRS

Libers continue to spout off of how the IRS did not descriminate against conservative groups yet not one progressive group testified before Congress on being unfairly targeted...Hmmm I wonder why. Libers keep saying that progressive groups were targeted also but can't seem to come up with any names of groups that were targeted...

No one seems able to come up with one progressive organization that says they were targeted like conservative groups were...

Libers continue to spout off of how the IRS did not descriminate against conservative groups yet not one progressive group testified before Congress on being unfairly targeted...Hmmm I wonder why. Libers keep saying that progressive groups were targeted also but can't seem to come up with any names of groups that were targeted...

No one seems able to come up with one progressive organization that says they were targeted like conservative groups were...

Cut it out!!! I can't take it any more. It's just awful; and I'm tearing up, even. Imagine them poor little Teas having to prove their tax exempt status. It's just terrible.

Quit picking on them!!!!

Cut it out!!! I can't take it any more. It's just awful; and I'm tearing up, even. Imagine them poor little Teas having to prove their tax exempt status. It's just terrible.

Quit picking on them!!!!

Where's the list of progressive groups that were targeted by the IRS????

Where's the list of progressive groups that were targeted by the IRS????

Google "BOLO Documents." Apparently some 176 applications for tax exempt status were more-closely scutinized based on text-streams which closely match more liberal organizations. Seems that political groups wanting to not pay taxes are looked at more closely, without regard for political bent.

Imagine that.

Libers say that progressive groups were also targeted...well who are they?

Ayn gave one in the other topic, upon request:

ACORE, under the keywords for IRS targeting: "green energy organization," as revealed in the BOLO Document.

But ignored multiple requests for clarification.

ACORE, a 501( c )(3) non-profit membership organization

That one?

Maybe you'll have better luck.

Ayn gave one in the other topic, upon request:

But ignored multiple requests for clarification.

Maybe you'll have better luck.

Its all BS from the left....How come not one of these so called progressive groups testified before Congress...why is that? If progressive groups were unfairly targeted by the IRS like conservative groups why were they not represented?

Google "BOLO Documents." Apparently some 176 applications for tax exempt status were more-closely scutinized based on

... according to HuffPo, 176 "used the same address in their applications."

Is that targeting to look into it? Or is that proper IRS scrutiny?

Would it be targeting if that was a review of 176 food stamp applicants that "used the same address in their applications"?

How come not one of these so called progressive groups testified before Congress...why is that? If progressive groups were unfairly targeted by the IRS like conservative groups why were they not represented?

I asked basically the same thing, as did one of the W&M committee members. It was open for anyone who was, or felt they were, targeted.

... according to HuffPo, 176 "used the same address in their applications."

Is that targeting to look into it? Or is that proper IRS scrutiny?

Would it be targeting if that was a review of 176 food stamp applicants that "used the same address in their applications"?

I asked basically the same thing, as did one of the W&M committee members. It was open for anyone who was, or felt they were, targeted.

Well seems there should be a list of those progressive groups that were targeted but no liber can seem to find them.