SCOTUS RULES GAYS EQUAL!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagreed with it a lot in the past, at first. But being a solid libertarian, I have to say 'what the hell' They got every right..

So how much did the moralists spend trying to defeat equality in California of 2-3% of the population? Must be a billion at least. This shows minorities can get equal justice in America if they are persistent.

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court struck down a key part of the federal Defense of Marriage Act on Wednesday and declared that same-sex couples who are legally married deserve equal rights to the benefits under federal law that go to all other married couples.

The decision is a landmark win for the gay rights movement. It voids a section of the law known as DOMA, which was adopted with bipartisan support in Congress in 1996 to deny all benefits and recognition to same-sex couples.

So u admit Indianapolis is a backward hate- filled town. Noted.

why do you bigots hate America so much ?

lets see... you hate the south, you hate texas and you hate indianapolis ?

what other states and towns do you hate ?

(we know you hate America because you voted for oblamer, you racist bigot)

well, we are the only large city in the country stupid enough and willing to host the international black expo every year. that oughtta make your liberal heart proud of us to put up with that violent ass $h!t in the name of political correctness.

Yea they got every right but they can't change the definition of marriage

Well, that's the problem.

Given the case before them, which was an estate tax issue, they made the right decision.

A person ought to be able to leave their estate to someone of their choosing (spouse or not) without the governments hands taking their share.

it's a shame that it could lead to a definition of marraige change instead of simply a tax law change.

Dems love their death tax!!!

No that would be the retards in New Jersey

You're so stupid u don't know the difference between a hate filled town & personal hate which I have none of even w. a bottom feeder like u.

BS Skeppy is a racist and hates black people, don't let him say otherwise..

I'm suprized your not burning it your self

i almost burned an abortion clinic a few years ago on the west side. it's location was too risky and i chickened out. made 2 gallons of napalm for it and everything.

what a waste. i should have done it.

SCOTUS has ruled that DOMA made a special class of heterosexual marriages and that is unconstitutional. However, gay marriage still remains a state's rights issue so equality still alludes homosexual marriages as 38 states do not respect it as a law. I also recommend commenting about this issue on www.XXXXXXXXX.com and tell me what you think about it.

Edited by Misty
Please do not post links to another forum.

So how much did the moralists spend trying to defeat equality in California of 2-3% of the population? Must be a billion at least. This shows minorities can get equal justice in America if they are persistent.

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court struck down a key part of the federal Defense of Marriage Act on Wednesday and declared that same-sex couples who are legally married deserve equal rights to the benefits under federal law that go to all other married couples.

The decision is a landmark win for the gay rights movement. It voids a section of the law known as DOMA, which was adopted with bipartisan support in Congress in 1996 to deny all benefits and recognition to same-sex couples.

The only reason this happened is cause we got limp wristed faggots as Judges in the SCOTUS. I guess I believe if a State wants to legalize Marriage for Sodomites and carpet munchers, then I am ok with that. That being said I am going to do everything in my power to Stop Ohio from allowing Sodomites and carpet munchers to marry.

so much hate. lol

The only reason this happened is cause we got limp wristed faggots as Judges in the SCOTUS. I guess I believe if a State wants to legalize Marriage for Sodomites and carpet munchers, then I am ok with that. That being said I am going to do everything in my power to Stop Ohio from allowing Sodomites and carpet munchers to marry.

so says the sodomite