eye witness says struggle, then T M tried to walk away, then shot

Today, in the zimmerman trial, an eyewitness said there was a struggle,

then, TM tried to walk away, GZ jumped him,

she said she heard a young boy scream for help,

then, GZ shot him.

that is what racists want to do in the south.

The new gun laws permit killing black kids with guns because

it is easier than getting a bunch of azzholes in dunce hats and

white sheets and finding a rope to lynch blacks.

then, GZ shot him.

George Zimmerman thought he was being some sort of hero by standing up to a young African American teenager. To bad he was such a pussy about it. Why did he need a gun to confront someone? Zimmerman was looking for trouble. He was looking for an excuse to shoot someone and he thought an African American teen would fit the bill nicely.

Just the other night there was a party down the street from my house. Seems the parents went out of town and left the kids home alone ( we've all been there right? ) so they decided to have a party. At about 2:00 am, I was awakened by an argument outside of my house. Seems a young black couple from the party chose to discuss their relationship woes in front of my house. When I asked them to move along the young couple apologized for waking me and did as I asked.

Now why is it that I can talk to a black teen and not get into a life or death situation, but George Zimmerman felt the need to shoot someone? What a puss.

George Zimmerman thought he was being some sort of hero by standing up to a young African American teenager. To bad he was such a pussy about it. Why did he need a gun to confront someone? Zimmerman was looking for trouble. He was looking for an excuse to shoot someone and he thought an African American teen would fit the bill nicely.

Just the other night there was a party down the street from my house. Seems the parents went out of town and left the kids home alone ( we've all been there right? ) so they decided to have a party. At about 2:00 am, I was awakened by an argument outside of my house. Seems a young black couple from the party chose to discuss their relationship woes in front of my house. When I asked them to move along the young couple apologized for waking me and did as I asked.

Now why is it that I can talk to a black teen and not get into a life or death situation, but George Zimmerman felt the need to shoot someone? What a puss.

You have put your finger on the single biggest problem with CCW.

I believe that many of the men that apply for CCW do it because it gives them (they believe) the power to enforce the law (their reading of the law) without the inconvenience of waiting for the police to show up.

They can be judge, jury, and executioner and, especially with a "stand your ground" law in place, walk away after it's all over.

cc

then, GZ shot him.

The cops that showed up say things didn't happen the way Zimmerman said . The investigation showed it couldn't have .

why they didn't arrewst him then ? I don't know .

Since nobody can know what is in the heart of others, how does this witness know TM tried to walk away? Maybe TM was deciding whether or not to end GZ's ability to breath.

Why did the media always keep showing a 3 or 4 year old picture of TM and not what he grew into at the moment of this event? first the first 3 days GZ was a white man, then he became espanic, not causcasian.

the courtroom of public opinion making is guilty until proven innocent depending upon the characters in the staged event social identities keep reality really governing this real moment.