• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its about time

look at all the damage that bigot clinton did to our confused gay couples

first "dont ask dont tell" now the "DOMA"

why are you democrats such bigots ?

oh and E "gayboy" S,

I didnt mean to interupt the conversation you were having with yourself..

excuuuuuuuze me..

Seems to me the right decision based on the case before them.

Frankly, estates should not be taxed at all. The fact that a spouse isn't taxed on inheritance but a non-spouse is is wrong.

If the gay partner wanted to leave their estate to their spouse tax free, they should have.

It all comes down to the governments hands on our money. It's too bad definition of marriage had to get wrapped up in an argument about individual property rights.

SCOTUS has ruled that DOMA made a special class of heterosexual marriages and that is unconstitutional. However, gay marriage still remains a state's rights issue so equality still alludes homosexual marriages as 38 states do not respect it as a law. I also recommend commenting about this issue on www.XXXXXXXXXXX.com and tell me what you think about it.

Edited by Misty
Please do not post links to another forum.

Hey dip shit..there are 3 other threads on this and you want to start another one cause you're a loser...

My thread was the first but someone as near sighted as you probably didn't notice.

Skeppy and his gay partner are giddy with excitement!

You're partly right. My wife is also a person who believes in personal freedom and equal rights.

Obviously you don't. The world continues to pass you by.

wave bye bye.

that must be why the right took over the house in 2010

because you said it... and you are a lying

dumbazz..

I love it when you idiots continue to harp on 2010...especially since your party has failed in everything they campaigned on.

Gay marriage, legalization of marijuana, Obama winning the popular vote TWICE etc.

Anyone who doubts the country is becoming more liberal most be living in a cave...or in your case, just too stupid to notice.

Scalia is a disgrace as a SC Justice. He and his buddy Di-ck Cheney's blood pressure must be skyrocketing.

It ain't a win for anybody

Tell that to our gay brothers and sisters who are happy with the outcome...in addition to freedom people everywhere.

please explain how this ruling does not violate the separation of church and state?? marriage is a religeous ceremony between two people and God. I have no problem with gay marriage, civil unions and equal rights. but how do you avoid the blatant hypocrisy of the scotus ruling on a religeous ceremony??

please explain how this ruling does not violate the separation of church and state?? marriage is a religeous ceremony between two people and God. I have no problem with gay marriage, civil unions and equal rights. but how do you avoid the blatant hypocrisy of the scotus ruling on a religeous ceremony??

Heterosexuals get married. That affects taxes. It's not about religion at all, but equal rights.

The ruling has nothing to do with churches or marriage. It says that Congress cannot pass a law refusing to recognize couples as married. So, if a state has decided to allow same-sex couples to marry, the federal government must now recognize those couples, the same as any other couple.

Is there a reason you're so proudly proclaiming your ignorance of the most basic elements of this ruling?

My thread was the first but someone as near sighted as you probably didn't notice.

You're partly right. My wife is also a person who believes in personal freedom and equal rights.

Obviously you don't. The world continues to pass you by.

wave bye bye.

I love it when you idiots continue to harp on 2010...especially since your party has failed in everything they campaigned on.

Gay marriage, legalization of marijuana, Obama winning the popular vote TWICE etc.

Anyone who doubts the country is becoming more liberal most be living in a cave...or in your case, just too stupid to notice.

The only thing you're first in is being a dumbass! Why do you call your gay bitch your wife.......did you already take advantage and get married today???

Tell that to these people:

r-GAY-MARRIAGE-huge.jpg

Skeppy and his demented causes....next he'll be claiming global warming is real..

It ain't a win for anybody

Why not? What about couples who are legally married in the states they live in and now have the same rights as those who's sexuality is more accepted?

I would think that you of all people would see this as a win.

Are you saying that all hetero couples get married in churches? That the church is the one that issues the marriage licenses? That it is the church that taxes and ensures custody and inheritance rights?

No one in SCOTUS or Congress can force a church to perform a ceremony that goes against their faiths.

A win for equality. Another loss for prejudice and conservatism.

Why are you Leftist Queers hell bent on turning this Great Nation into the Modern Day Sodom and Gomorrah? I say we get into our trucks and make some examples out of these Leftist Sodomites Matthew Shepard Style. If any Fag tries to get married, we should bash their queer skulls in.

Why not? What about couples who are legally married in the states they live in and now have the same rights as those who's sexuality is more accepted?

I would think that you of all people would see this as a win.

Are you saying that all hetero couples get married in churches? That the church is the one that issues the marriage licenses? That it is the church that taxes and ensures custody and inheritance rights?

No one in SCOTUS or Congress can force a church to perform a ceremony that goes against their faiths.

This is not a win, this is a loss. A direct assault against the good ole Christian Values my Loving Father instilled into me, and this nation was founded on. We Need to Kill us some liberal queers, and show the rest that their Faggotry will not be tolerated in Public. Lets lynch us some leftist Queers, I got my Rope right here, and there is a sturdy Oak right over there. If queers want to sodomize each other in privacy that is fine by me, but it will be over my dead body that a queer gets married in Ohio. I will not stand for public faggotry in my Great State.

Why not? What about couples who are legally married in the states they live in and now have the same rights as those who's sexuality is more accepted? I would think that you of all people would see this as a win. Are you saying that all hetero couples get married in churches? That the church is the one that issues the marriage licenses? That it is the church that taxes and ensures custody and inheritance rights? No one in SCOTUS or Congress can force a church to perform a ceremony that goes against their faiths.
Oh nos the gay epidemic might spread with this ruling...Sarcastic post aboveI don't know why I quoted you.... guess I liked masked woman......

Why are you Leftist Queers hell bent on turning this Great Nation into the Modern Day Sodom and Gomorrah? I say we get into our trucks and make some examples out of these Leftist Sodomites Matthew Shepard Style. If any Fag tries to get married, we should bash their queer skulls in. This is not a win, this is a loss. A direct assault against the good ole Christian Values my Loving Father instilled into me, and this nation was founded on. We Need to Kill us some liberal queers, and show the rest that their Faggotry will not be tolerated in Public. Lets lynch us some leftist Queers, I got my Rope right here, and there is a sturdy Oak right over there. If queers want to sodomize each other in privacy that is fine by me, but it will be over my dead body that a queer gets married in Ohio. I will not stand for public faggotry in my Great State.
What if they fry you an egg? (Dippy)

Why are you Leftist Queers hell bent on turning this Great Nation into the Modern Day Sodom and Gomorrah? I say we get into our trucks and make some examples out of these Leftist Sodomites Matthew Shepard Style. If any Fag tries to get married, we should bash their queer skulls in.

This is not a win, this is a loss. A direct assault against the good ole Christian Values my Loving Father instilled into me, and this nation was founded on. We Need to Kill us some liberal queers, and show the rest that their Faggotry will not be tolerated in Public. Lets lynch us some leftist Queers, I got my Rope right here, and there is a sturdy Oak right over there. If queers want to sodomize each other in privacy that is fine by me, but it will be over my dead body that a queer gets married in Ohio. I will not stand for public faggotry in my Great State.

HA....

tumblr_movotca61W1qjgcwuo1_500.jpg

but in your case it would be take and not give. :P

1) Your father was not loving - he was hateful and abusive.

2) I see you don't want to attack conservative gays - so what if members of the Log Cabin Republican want to marry?

3) Ohio is not a great state, other that the Cleveland punk scene it is mediocre at best. :D

Really I don't care either way....fags want to marry go ahead. Maybe they will just un-breed themselves out of existence. You can't reproduce a fag from a fag. Or since they say you are born that way, maybe advances in medicine with DNA we will be able to eliminate the defect in genetics.

Really I don't care either way....fags want to marry go ahead. Maybe they will just un-breed themselves out of existence. You can't reproduce a fag from a fag. Or since they say you are born that way, maybe advances in medicine with DNA we will be able to eliminate the defect in genetics.

But who will cut your hair and help pick out the drapes?