Voting rights act changes will be doom to GOP

There is an old tale about catching raccoons goes something like this:

A raccoon likes lots of things but there are a few things a raccoon will die for. For instance a raccoon loves a twinkie soaked in strawberry jam. Its like crack cocaine to a white whore. If you build a steel box with a hole just big enough for that critters hand to fit through and fill it with twinkies soaked in strawberry jam, you can literally sit back and sell tickets to whack them critters. They wont let go of the twinkie for nothing. They cant get it out of the box either cause the hole is too small for their hand and the prize.

I figure the Cons look at their new found voter law luck the same way but what they dont understand in all their excitement is, while they are all backslapping and high fiving thinking theyve defeated their foes, their foes have been breeding, organizing and planning for this day, and the Cons are the ones with their hands stuck in that box.

Lolol!

A raccoon likes lots of things but there are a few things a raccoon will die for. For instance a raccoon loves a twinkie soaked in strawberry jam. Its like crack cocaine to a white whore. If you build a steel box with a hole just big enough for that critters hand to fit through and fill it with twinkies soaked in strawberry jam, you can literally sit back and sell tickets to whack them critters.

I figure the Cons look at their new found voter law luck the same way but what they dont understand in all their excitement is, while they are all backslapping and high fiving thinking theyve defeated their foes, their foes have been breeding, organizing and planning for this day, and the Cons are the ones with their hands stuck in that box.

Lolol!

Like those poor motherfuckers that dont have ID will ever vote Rep!!!!! What a bunch of horsehit.

A raccoon likes lots of things but there are a few things a raccoon will die for. For instance a raccoon loves a twinkie soaked in strawberry jam. Its like crack cocaine to a white whore. If you build a steel box with a hole just big enough for that critters hand to fit through and fill it with twinkies soaked in strawberry jam, you can literally sit back and sell tickets to whack them critters. They wont let go of the twinkie for nothing. They cant get it out of the box either cause the hole is too small for their hand and the prize.

Lolol!

As long as they get their state issued ID it's all good. You need a ride to the local DMV? :huh:

A raccoon likes lots of things but there are a few things a raccoon will die for. For instance a raccoon loves a twinkie soaked in strawberry jam. Its like crack cocaine to a white whore. If you build a steel box with a hole just big enough for that critters hand to fit through and fill it with twinkies soaked in strawberry jam, you can literally sit back and sell tickets to whack them critters.

Lolol!

Your talking to people that actually think that Obama won because of the illegal alien vote.

Lol you dumb fuhk. Texas is going Blue either way!

I'm afraid this entire country is going blue. We will continue to see the wealth, corps and jobs leave this country. We will be a shell of a country we once were.

I love this shlt. There were no proven cases of illegal voting yet these fughked up Cons are celebrating as if this actually matters!

I know black people are stupid but do you really need to push it?

Lolol!

we dont callem raccoons...we call ya coons...and we use fried chicken and water melon for bait...then we hang ya from a trussell and let the ravens feed on your filthy carcass...

SUP NI66A

I'm afraid this entire country is going blue. We will continue to see the wealth, corps and jobs leave this country. We will be a shell of a country we once were.

I say let these traitor corporations leave and shut the door on their sorry asses and start loading their imported crap up with huge tariffs, which will then encourage entrepreneur and industrial growth here at home, this along with infrastructure and green energy jobs will do more than just put America back to work, It'll bring pride back to a country that's been sold out by the greed!

Greg Abbott acting like Texas was just ordained and freed of a great burden lol... Texas voted FOR the losers in2008 and in2012. I guess Abbott figures Texas woulda had more votes for the losers in 08 and in 2012 had all those bad votes beed disalloewed. HAHAHAHAHA

The country is sliding down the hill!... and FAST! The problem is... we're all going down with it! Let them vote whatever... WE ALL ARE GOING DOWN!

Ever read The Shock Doctrine? Read it dumbass, then whine, at least you'll know why our country is going down.

Ever read The Shock Doctrine? Read it dumbass, then whine, at least you'll know why our country is going down.

I don't have to read shit, you azzhole! I'm just looking around me... Since your half breed took over... EVERYTHING has gotten WORSE!

Texas reacts to the S C rulung swiftly and predictably as only a bunch of mouth breathing Conservative political gunslingers could. With zero evidence that any voting fraud took place in any recent Texas presidential elections ( unless you might think decades of consecutive conservative victories might be suspicious) what does Perry and Abbot declare? New laws to assure no voting fraud like the ladt two presidential elections had occurs will go into effect immediately!