I Was Against The Bill Before I Was bad word Against The Bill!&#33

I am absolutely outraged with the Republicans. How in hell can they agree to letting Napolitano have border security veto rights in the bill!!! I know you dopey libs are loving this....

FUCK!!!!!

How in hell can they agree to letting Napolitano have border security veto rights in the bill!!!

Reps in the state I live in didn't even bother to vote.

Gives new understanding to 'Forward', doesn't it?

Rand Paul/Ted Cruz 2016!

I like Cruz, but not quite sure about Paul yet.

However, until we get out of the FPTP, voting third party is useless.

Reps in the state I live in didn't even bother to vote.

Gives new understanding to 'Forward', doesn't it?

I like Cruz, but not quite sure about Paul yet.

However, until we get out of the FPTP, voting third party is useless.

Rand Paul is a Libertarian in Republican clothing.......

I am absolutely outraged with the Republicans. How in hell can they agree to letting Napolitano have border security veto rights in the bill!!! I know you dopey libs are loving this....

FUCK!!!!!

so whats going on here?

so whats going on here?

Senate Bill Grants Napolitano Waiver of Border Security Provisions

Townhall.com ^ | June 24, 2013 | Bob Beauprez

Posted on Monday, June 24, 2013 9:05:53 AM by Kaslin

2013-06-14T224527Z_1_CBRE95D1R7Y00_RTROP

No wonder Janet Napolitano supports the latest evolution of the Gang-of-Eight's immigration reform legislation; it specifically gives her the unilateral authority to ignore the key border security provisions.

Late last Friday, Napolitano issued the following statement of supportfor the border security amendment offered by Republican Senators John Hoeven (ND) and Bob Corker (TN):

"The president has made clear that commonsense immigration reform legislation must include measures to strengthen border security, create a path to earned citizenship, crack down on employers that hire undocumented workers, and streamline our legal immigration system so everyone is playing by the same set of rules. The border security amendment agreed to by a bipartisan group of Senators is in line with that criteria. It will devote important additional resources to the robust border security system this administration has put in place and strengthen what was already an unmatched piece of border security legislation."

Originally hyped as a major get-tough improvement to the Gang of Eight's border security provisions intended to attract more Republican support, Corker volunteered to reporters that the "Gang has been involved" in drafting the amendment, noting in particular that two of the most liberal Democrats, "Senator Schumer and Senator Menendez have been very active."

Knowing that, it comes as no surprise to learn that the so-called Hoeven-Corker amendment specifically gives the Secretary of Homeland Security the sole discretion to waive the provisions to build hundreds of miles of new fencing and the installation of technological equipment to aid in securing the border.

Senate Bill Grants Napolitano Waiver of Border Security Provisions

Townhall.com ^ | June 24, 2013 | Bob Beauprez

Posted on Monday, June 24, 2013 9:05:53 AM by Kaslin

2013-06-14T224527Z_1_CBRE95D1R7Y00_RTROP

No wonder Janet Napolitano supports the latest evolution of the Gang-of-Eight's immigration reform legislation; it specifically gives her the unilateral authority to ignore the key border security provisions.

Late last Friday, Napolitano issued the following statement of supportfor the border security amendment offered by Republican Senators John Hoeven (ND) and Bob Corker (TN):

"The president has made clear that commonsense immigration reform legislation must include measures to strengthen border security, create a path to earned citizenship, crack down on employers that hire undocumented workers, and streamline our legal immigration system so everyone is playing by the same set of rules. The border security amendment agreed to by a bipartisan group of Senators is in line with that criteria. It will devote important additional resources to the robust border security system this administration has put in place and strengthen what was already an unmatched piece of border security legislation."

Originally hyped as a major get-tough improvement to the Gang of Eight's border security provisions intended to attract more Republican support, Corker volunteered to reporters that the "Gang has been involved" in drafting the amendment, noting in particular that two of the most liberal Democrats, "Senator Schumer and Senator Menendez have been very active."

Knowing that, it comes as no surprise to learn that the so-called Hoeven-Corker amendment specifically gives the Secretary of Homeland Security the sole discretion to waive the provisions to build hundreds of miles of new fencing and the installation of technological equipment to aid in securing the border.

well thats fu cking retarded

Has anyone heard of veto rights being put in federal legislation that has passed and become law?

Anyone? Where are you dopey libs? Past your bedtime already???

No way in hell is the republican party going nom.paul lol

You're right. The PEOPLE will dictate who gets the nomination!

Has anyone heard of veto rights being put in federal legislation that has passed and become law?

Anyone? Where are you dopey libs? Past your bedtime already???

You're right. The PEOPLE will dictate who gets the nomination!

lately msnbc and fox have been making the decision on who is ran for president

Rand Paul is a Libertarian in Republican clothing.......

I know he's not his father, but I still wonder about apples and trees and all.

I still don't see how we'd break out of the 2 party monopoly. FPTP wastes third party votes, and worse, it splits the conservatives.

well thats fu cking retarded

No joke.