What is the most important difference between Rs and Ds?

As we have seen today (r/e section 4 of the VRA), the republikonz will fight like hell to get their captive SCOTUS justices appointed.

The Dems will simply roll over and present their privates.

The SCOTUS is arguably the most powerful institution in America, and effectively has no counterbalancing power anywhere.

Until the dems decide to fight for what they think is right, the Rs will control the country.

cc

As we have seen today (r/e section 4 of the VRA), the republikonz will fight like hell to get their captive SCOTUS justices appointed.

The SCOTUS is arguably the most powerful institution in America, and effectively has no counterbalancing power anywhere.

Until the dems decide to fight for what they think is right, the Rs will control the country.

cc

Simple , l's want freedom for all , r's want freedom for only r's

r's represent only the rich and the extreme right wing nut case, phony christians.

d's in congress and in govt bureaucracy represent only themselves and say anything to get re-elected.

no one represents the American working middle class, our soldiers, our Constitution

nor a fair, level playing field system of laws.

cc

simple. dems want to control everything and everyone. make you feel like the world is against you and unfair

r's want you to be independent. think yourself......when i was a d, i was a lowly sharecropper....when i turned r, i accompolished more in a day than most could ever

simple. dems want to control everything and everyone. make you feel like the world is against you and unfair

r's want you to be independent. think yourself......when i was a d, i was a lowly sharecropper....when i turned r, i accompolished more in a day than most could ever

I see your point :blink:

Rush-Limbaugh-269x300.jpg

jack%2Bhannity.jpg

glenn-beck-conspiracy.jpg

ann-coulter.jpeg

cc

Fiscal responsibility at a personal level.

I know plenty of people, I mean lots, and they're equally divided between being r and d.

I see no correlation whatever between their political positions and their level of personal responsibility in any area period.

cc

The D's have courage of conviction. The R's never have. It doesn't take courage to cling to the status quo. It doesn't take courage to stand with the special interests.

The D's have courage of conviction.

In the local prisons.

It doesn't take courage to cling to the status quo.

Courage requires fear. One does not need to be fearful when the Constitution is being adhered to and our rights aren't being violated.

cc

Democrats have no spine or beliefs, which is why Democrats continue to get away with, and are even praised by their base, for actions that directly oppose what the majority of their party believes in.

I'm sure you support the working man, union labor, and a living wage etc, but if you voted for Obama you supported a man who's actions are directly opposed to an American being able to find a decent job at a decent wage.

Democrats have no spine or beliefs, which is why Democrats continue to get away with, and are even praised by their base, for actions that directly oppose what the majority of their party believes in.

I'm sure you support the working man, union labor, and a living wage etc, but if you voted for Obama you supported a man who's actions are directly opposed to an American being able to find a decent job at a decent wage.

I totally agree with this.

Ds are every bit as compromised as Rs, but refuse to admit it.

cc

cc

What a complete fabrication of educated hypotheticals. Democracts act like they are the dawn of a new day blaming the Republicans being the sunset stealing the light of enlightenment creating reality to rule the real moment. Intersection of northern and southern hemispheres creating eastern am and western pm 12 hours of shared day and night.

Oh the four corners of a sphere how did you become a box to think beyond of in reality time changes details of space always balancing now. A box has 12 edges on the outside but 24 angles controlling the 8 corners everything beneath the surface of 6 sides of self containment in the hemispheres of skin and atmosphere.

cc

True.

The sad fact is, big biz got organized in 1978, and their lobby has become so powerful, that the voice of the people has been drowned out! Wall street and the Kleptocracy rule us, and have destroyed America as we once knew it.

Duhmocraps pretend to care about the average man, but gladly take the big money from big biz.

Rethuglicans are totally in the pocket of the big biz oligharchs, and are so blatant about it now.

Citizens United unleashed enormous amounts of $$$ for corporations, its obscene.

What to do about it? Form a new political party, free from corp PACS, and Koch money.

Support Jesse Ventura!

cc

I'm a Republican, but haven't cast a Republican ballot for President(in a General Election) in my entire life(I missed the 2008 election due to military service, and would have voted for McCain), or Governor, despite the fact that I worked for Meg Whitman's campaign in 2010(the Republican nominee for California Governor).

Some of us are informed voters and understand that both parties have problems, and that's the light at the end of the tunnel, but as long as I can continue to make exorbitant amounts of money working in politics our country's days are numbered.

I can't tell you how many campaigns I've worked on for men that represent and are willing to fight for the middle class and Americans in general(both Dems and Reps) who have been completely ignored by their parties and lost by landslides because a particular party is too well entrenched to lose or because they were simply outspent.

My good friend who recently ran for school board is a gay liberal who wanted to correct some of the major problems in our school district, such as how new, innovative teachers are treated when they try new methods and get results, how the school responds to bullying, the elitist attitude that many well established parents use to ensure their children get the best teachers, the impact a bunch of 70 year olds have had on public education in the 21st century, AND discovered that our school district's deficit only existed because we had continued to provide mandatory matching funds for Federal grants that had expired. He got endorsements that Democrats running for GOVERNOR would get on their knees and beg for, I rallied hundreds of Republicans behind him, and we had the largest youth voter turn out in the city history(voters under 30), and he still lost to some old lady who publicly called him a fag because a special interest group that pushes for charter schools spent $70,000 on a local race and he was edged out by 300 votes.

As long Americans remain a people that will cross an ocean to fight for someone else's freedom, but not the street to vote for their own, we're screwed.

cc

I don't really understand your point here.

If you are unbiased you'll agree that politically appointed judges are a real problem on both sides.

Um...voting restrictions?

Um...against gay marriage? How about anti-choice? Or the freedom to have government separate from religion?

The rest of his question was "more than the Dems". Please answer the whole question.

I'm a Republican, but haven't cast a Republican ballot for President(in a General Election) in my entire life(I missed the 2008 election due to military service, and would have voted for McCain), or Governor, despite the fact that I worked for Meg Whitman's campaign in 2010(the Republican nominee for California Governor).

Some of us are informed voters and understand that both parties have problems, and that's the light at the end of the tunnel, but as long as I can continue to make exorbitant amounts of money working in politics our country's days are numbered.

I can't tell you how many campaigns I've worked on for men that represent and are willing to fight for the middle class and Americans in general(both Dems and Reps) who have been completely ignored by their parties and lost by landslides because a particular party is too well entrenched to lose or because they were simply outspent.

My good friend who recently ran for school board is a gay liberal who wanted to correct some of the major problems in our school district, such as how new, innovative teachers are treated when they try new methods and get results, how the school responds to bullying, the elitist attitude that many well established parents use to ensure their children get the best teachers, the impact a bunch of 70 year olds have had on public education in the 21st century, AND discovered that our school district's deficit only existed because we had continued to provide mandatory matching funds for Federal grants that had expired. He got endorsements that Democrats running for GOVERNOR would get on their knees and beg for, I rallied hundreds of Republicans behind him, and we had the largest youth voter turn out in the city history(voters under 30), and he still lost to some old lady who publicly called him a fag because a special interest group that pushes for charter schools spent $70,000 on a local race and he was edged out by 300 votes.

As long Americans remain a people that will cross an ocean to fight for someone else's freedom, but not the street to vote for their own, we're screwed.

Amen.

Um...voting restrictions?

Um...against gay marriage? How about anti-choice? Or the freedom to have government separate from religion?

Can you name a piece of legislation written by Republicans that bans abortion, gay marriage, forces you to practice a state religion, or restricts your right to vote?

The difference is democrats care. republicans dont unless they can make money on it then they care.

Democracts care about what, societal evolution? So when Republicans don't care until there is money to be made then democrats tax the currency used both are protecting societal evolution in a no win scenario for those subject to their interpretation of social significance each character role serves the greater good humanity defines what reality becomes next generation before the ancestors are conceived by ancestry.