After watching the news

I've changed my mine on snow. He's a traitor .

He didn't just stumble on information he said he took the job with the NSA to expose their secrets . That's premeditated and treasonous .

He should be shot .

I've changed my mine on snow. He's a traitor .

He didn't just stumble on information he said he took the job with the NSA to expose their secrets . That's premeditated and treasonous .

He should be shot .

Some people think he is a hero and others think he is a traitor but I disagree with both sides at this point in time. I'm torn on the issue because I believe we, as a society, have a habit of throwing around words like "hero" and "traitor" far too often and mostly over things that really don't warrant being labeled that way. First of all, he is not a hero according to any definition of the word I have ever seen... A hero is like a person who runs into a burning building to save someone else. Firefighters are heroes. Eric Snowden released information, which is not a heroic act itself. Afterwards he fled the country which definitely isn't a heroic act. However, unless he actually gives classified information to another country, I don't agree with calling him a traitor either.

The upside to this whole situation is that maybe, just maybe, people will finally see that the Patriot Act was a horrible idea right from the start and should be repealed immediately. It is infuriating to me that most people from both sides of the political fence have supported the Patriot Act all of these years, even though most of us knew the government was using it to abuse their power. It was designed to give them more power and to reduce civil liberties. Everyone knew that but we let it go because people were fearful due the whole war on terror. It should not have taken our country over a freaking decade to finally wake up and see that the Patriot Act was a bad idea. I was a kid back then and I knew it sounded bad when I first learned about it. lol

Some people think he is a hero and others think he is a traitor but I disagree with both sides at this point in time. I'm torn on the issue because I believe we, as a society, have a habit of throwing around words like "hero" and "traitor" far too often and mostly over things that really don't warrant being labeled that way. First of all, he is not a hero according to any definition of the word I have ever seen... A hero is like a person who runs into a burning building to save someone else. Firefighters are heroes. Eric Snowden released information, which is not a heroic act itself. Afterwards he fled the country which definitely isn't a heroic act. However, unless he actually gives classified information to another country, I don't agree with calling him a traitor either.

The upside to this whole situation is that maybe, just maybe, people will finally see that the Patriot Act was a horrible idea right from the start and should be repealed immediately. It is infuriating to me that most people from both sides of the political fence have supported the Patriot Act all of these years, even though most of us knew the government was using it to abuse their power. It was designed to give them more power and to reduce civil liberties. Everyone knew that but we let it go because people were fearful due the whole war on terror. It should not have taken our country over a freaking decade to finally wake up and see that the Patriot Act was a bad idea. I was a kid back then and I knew it sounded bad when I first learned about it. lol

yer a long winded bag of sh it aint ya

Had he found wrong doing is one thing , to get a job to spy on the that's different he's a traitor .