My freind is hooked on meth.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to his house on a friday night when he is wanting to tweek really bad, but doesnt have any money. And then buy his shit from him really cheap. I got a 50 inch LCD flat screen TV for 25 bucks from a worthless crack head I know. Eventually when he is sitting in an empty place with nothing left to sell, he might wake up and know he has a huge problem.

don't turn him in. don't do anything. it's not your problem. maybe tell him you care because you're a true friend. but not much more than that.

sorry about your friend btw, if you're being honest. it will drag him into the depths of hell. but he went there, and there's nothing you can do except

tell him you care and step back.

Go to his house on a friday night when he is wanting to tweek really bad, but doesnt have any money. And then buy his shit from him really cheap. I got a 50 inch LCD flat screen TV for 25 bucks from a worthless crack head I know. Eventually when he is sitting in an empty place with nothing left to sell, he might wake up and know he has a huge problem.

lol that's awesome

It a tough thing to watch.

yeah it is. my best friend is snorting powder cocaine like oxygen now. i went through this shit in the 1990s personally with both meth and coke. i know what it does. i know the hell i went through. i was a f**king vampire. i bled my friends, family, and loved ones like they weren't $h!t. i got over it. i was in hell. but you can't do anything about it. tell him you care and step back, before he drags you down with him.

He was trying to get me to buy some. he hasnt hit rock bottom yet. but its coming.

Lock your shit up good, cause he won't think twice about robbing you blind....already been through that with an addicted in-law.

Ignore the problem and let it run its course. Drugs should all be legal because they aren't a problem, just ask a prog.

Like "the war on drugs" was the answer.

Lock your shit up good, cause he won't think twice about robbing you blind....already been through that with an addicted in-law.

Like "the war on drugs" was the answer.

exactly. the government in drugs is like the government in nearly everything else. a complete failure, by any standard.

Turn him in? Ignore the problem? Wow, with friends like these..... :blink: If you're not just trolling with this and would like to actually be a good friend and compassionate human being, you could always try to talk to him about his problem. Better yet, set up an intervention.

there is nothing you can do...one of my best friends is hooked...just got out of prison...and is lookin at ten more years...it costs me about a grand a year when he is in prison...that is all i can do for him...buy him his goodies...

Turn him in? Ignore the problem? Wow, with friends like these..... :blink: If you're not just trolling with this and would like to actually be a good friend and compassionate human being, you could always try to talk to him about his problem. Better yet, set up an intervention.

or better yet, just suck my dick, b*tch. that would solve a lot.

exactly. the government in drugs is like the government in nearly everything else. a complete failure, by any standard.

Not when it comes to winning wars

there is nothing you can do...one of my best friends is hooked...just got out of prison...and is lookin at ten more years...it costs me about a grand a year when he is in prison...that is all i can do for him...buy him his goodies...

What goodies are you buying him?

Not when it comes to winning wars

What goodies are you buying him?

once a year he sends me this care package list from some prison care package company...he marks the food items he wants and mails me the list...i send the list and money in and voila...he has a years worth of groceries

once a year he sends me this care package list from some prison care package company...he marks the food items he wants and mails me the list...i send the list and money in and voila...he has a years worth of groceries

Don't spend so much he is using you

No offense troop, but we ain't winning any wars, our leaders won't allow you to win any wars.

Uh we didn't win wwII?????? What about desert storm?