Hawks Win Stanley Cup!!!

I didnt even know there is a hockey league, so that being said, in the last 45 years i have never watched even 1 minute of hockey skating stuff

Where were you hiding in year 2008 when Bushmoron truly presided in the previous years ruining the economy. Could anyone possibly not have not known how the government rescued the big banks? The economy is steadily improving. Have you noticed that the stock market made a come back? NASDAQ was as low as 1300 under the Bushfraud. It is now in the 3000s. Our automobile manufacturing industry was dying under the Bushswinejr while all of his Texas favorite industries were making record-breaking profits. Exxon Mobile alone made 600 billion in profit during the Bushmoron's administration.

Cheney's Halliburton was saved from bankruptcy under the Bushmoron. Halliburton started in Texas by Eric Halliburton an oil capitalist. Johnson a favorite Texan of all times tapped the US government treasury to make Texas the oil capital of the USA and of the world, too. Halliburton and other oil companies became the biggest receptors of government handouts in the 30s to make oil fields happen with loans for infrastructure and drilling. Was that wrong for the taxpayer's to pay for building an oil industry? You see? Obama saved the day for our nation by rescuing our auto industry. And the Roosevelt administration helped build our oil and refinery business. Obama is a chip off the block of Roosevelt.

Hawks Win Stanley Cup!!!

cawksukers !!!

To anyone that knows de hockee, this was a great series, even if the wrong team won......

Sometimes it's better to be lucky, than to be good....eh........(insert sour grapes ....LOL)

That being said, hats off to the Hawks !!!

If anyone is interested!

I am. Two goals in the last 90 seconds pulls victory from the hands of defeat. Boston must be ready to implode. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of leftists. LOL!

Soccer on ice

Only about 50 times faster. Action 100% of the time.

Good series, and as usual - awesome playoffs all the way around. Son is a big Hawks fan, they're number two behind the Avs, and he broke out his signed Toews jersey at the start of the third period. He was literally doing backflips when they scored the two goals in 17 seconds to rip the heart out of Boston. Looking forward to see where the Avs go with Roy hired as coach.

Hockey players are the real deal. there were guys playing last night with broken bones................it makes perfect sense the best sport with the best players in the world is the least watched of the 4 major sports in a country full of degenerate sheep.

Amen! Those guys power through everything. They are true athletes.

Amen! Those guys power through everything. They are true athletes.

I realize baseball is way more the finesse game (and I'm a huge Cubs fan, like the Twins, btw), but I always find it "interesting" that somebody on a MLB team lands on the DL with a sore rib or busted toenail.

YEA! Bruins blew that series..............i believe the better team lost

Not likely. Four games to two?

Where were you hiding in year 2008 when Bushmoron truly presided in the previous years ruining the economy. Could anyone possibly not have not known how the government rescued the big banks? The economy is steadily improving. Have you noticed that the stock market made a come back? NASDAQ was as low as 1300 under the Bushfraud. It is now in the 3000s. Our automobile manufacturing industry was dying under the Bushswinejr while all of his Texas favorite industries were making record-breaking profits. Exxon Mobile alone made 600 billion in profit during the Bushmoron's administration.

Cheney's Halliburton was saved from bankruptcy under the Bushmoron. Halliburton started in Texas by Eric Halliburton an oil capitalist. Johnson a favorite Texan of all times tapped the US government treasury to make Texas the oil capital of the USA and of the world, too. Halliburton and other oil companies became the biggest receptors of government handouts in the 30s to make oil fields happen with loans for infrastructure and drilling. Was that wrong for the taxpayer's to pay for building an oil industry? You see? Obama saved the day for our nation by rescuing our auto industry. And the Roosevelt administration helped build our oil and refinery business. Obama is a chip off the block of Roosevelt.

Hockey is useless to me, looks like a dumb activity, i wouldnt even call it a sport. Obama didnt save anything, hes propping it up with government, FDR was a horrible president, obama is even worse.

COOLEST GAME ON EARTH..................HOCKEY RULES!

GO BRUINS IN 2014

Hockey sucks. Low ratings, low scoring, and a very repetitive format. Its lame. But hey thank goodness for the NFL and the NBA.

What would this country be without it.