Immigration Is The Hot Topic

This is the third time I've warned you about bumping multiple threads.

Next time you get a time out.

qx5lpx.jpg

Fuck you bitch! I do not bump my threads. I only RESPOND when someone comments. Just because I sit down and RESPOND to all the comments on my obviously popular threads at one time gives you no right to ban me. Look at my threads - NO BUMPS - ONLY RESPONSES...I guess if all my threads pictured George Bush holding an 8 ball you wouldn't care - you hypocritical bitch! But hey - thanks for commenting on this thread so I could do this:obama-desktop-hd-wallpaper-wallpaper-113

Screenshot2012-03-24at124225PM_zpsa36963

Fuck you bitch! I do not bump my threads. I only RESPOND when someone comments.

I guess if all my threads pictured George Bush holding an 8 ball you wouldn't care.

Wanna bet?

Take a hint Zippy.

Your Magic Eight Ball and Ouija Board threads are stupid and repetitious and many of them get no comments.

4u6fqq.jpg

That's five threads that you started in rapid succession (with no replies), that bumped five other threads off the front page.

I consider that spamming.

Why don't you just make one thread where you can post all of your Magic Eight Ball pics?

Fuck you bitch! I do not bump my threads. I only RESPOND when someone comments. Just because I sit down and RESPOND to all the comments on my obviously popular threads at one time gives you no right to ban me. Look at my threads - NO BUMPS - ONLY RESPONSES...I guess if all my threads pictured George Bush holding an 8 ball you wouldn't care - you hypocritical bitch! But hey - thanks for commenting on this thread so I could do this:obama-desktop-hd-wallpaper-wallpaper-113

Screenshot2012-03-24at124225PM_zpsa36963

HAHAHAHAHAHHAA.... you and slo mo should get together and live in the same nursing home and keep each other company. Do you get jello and bingo at your institute for the mentally disabled? He does at his so you should look into it. Look into it and find that your IQ is below 78, and there is a very small possibility that you will EVER have anything astute to observe, or interesting to express.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAA.... you and slo mo should get together and live in the same nursing home and keep each other company. Do you get jello and bingo at your institute for the mentally disabled? He does at his so you should look into it. Look into it and find that your IQ is below 78, and there is a very small possibility that you will EVER have anything astute to observe, or interesting to express.

Thanks for giving me the excuse to do this:

barack_obama_hope_poster_zps484d10e5.jpg

Yeah - your photoshop skills are sophomoronic at best...

A least my images have a little variety.

Everyone knows that if they open one of your threads, they can count on seeing an image of President Obama with a Magic Eight Ball, or a Ouija Board.

You're about as predictable as the sun coming up in the morning.

And it's not Photoshop, it's FotoFlexer.

Seems like you don't even know how to resize an image, since all of yours are enormous.

It's not my fault that Barack Øbama is an empty suit puppet politician who just does what he's told. So, all his "decisions" are made as though he throws darts at a dartboard, uses a Ouija board, or shakes up a magic 8ball.

Why the hell would I want to make my images like your IQ?

1_zps48580190.png

Seems like you don't even know how to resize an image, since all of yours are enormous.

Why the hell would I want to make my images like your IQ?

How high an IQ does it take to post so many stupid repetitious threads and humongous images?

You are nothing more than an attention whore and a forum hog.