Anal hazing is apparently a thing in American high schools now

WTF!

JUST MORE PROOF THAT THE TWITTER-TWATS ARE OUT OF CONTROL!!

In the last year, there have been more than a dozen hazing incidents around the country involving high school boys who have sodomized other boys with foreign objects, reports Bloomberg. Over 40 boys have been reported victims. Most have been younger students.

There’s a dearth of data concerning the size and scope of the national boy-on-boy anal hazing problem. Astonishingly, though, a study published in the Journal of Youth and Adolescence has claimed that nearly 10 percent of high school males report suffering some form of sexual assault including, in some cases, forced oral sex or rape.

Social media plays a big role in the spread of hazing in high schools, asserts Susan Lipkins, a New York psychologist who has studied the phenomenon. High schoolers learn new and more brutal ways to haze thanks to virtual communities.

http://news.yahoo.com/anal-hazing-apparently-thing-american-high-schools-now-140040056.html

Over a dozen incidents...yet 40 victims? Someone ...I guess rounded up quite a few freshmen...as if nobody might make a fuss. Seems recklessly STUPID aside from being a gross sort of bullying. 10% report some sex abuse? It does not say..."by fellow students" or in a specific year but...even so...seems a bit on the high side.

Perhaps 10% refers to by the time a student gets out of high school...had he been sexually abused in any way since early childhood. Then...10% seems possible.

Is this any surprise with the popularization and attempted normalization of homosexuality in our society?

lol. that's a good point. when i was a freshman, it was the seniors out to "take your pants". that's what they did. they caught a muther f**ker

out in public and took their pants and left them standing there in public in their underwear. i watched them do it to my buddy once. it was kind of funny.

i laughed at him for a week after that. they tried it on me. about 4 of them pulled up in a car when i was walking down the sidewalk. they said "hey...come here.....say seniors rule." i walked over to the car and said "what?". the guy in the passenger seat said "say seniors rule". i looked around to weigh out my options, then said "f**k seniors", spit on the dude and took off running. they never did get me. it was funny.

"In at least four cases of sodomy hazing last year, the coach or supervising teacher was alleged to have known about it, ordered it, witnessed it or laughed about it, according to police reports and court filings."

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-06-20/sodomy-hazing-leaves-13-year-old-victim-outcast-in-colorado-town.html

This is "High school boys are trying to prove their masculinity to each other by humiliating younger boys"?

da'fuk?

Is this any surprise with the popularization and attempted normalization of homosexuality in our society?

What, you don't believe in anal hazers' rights? Next thing, you'll try to deny anal hazers the right to marry, relegate them to uncivil unions or something.

We need to get past this anal hazing bigotry and continue the greater fight! There are those out there in loving relationships with their pigs and sheep, who have too long been relegated to the shadows, carrying health insurance that denies veterinarian benefits... equal protection denied to loving, man-boy relationships... a Bible to revise, the creation of Adam and Steve as yet to be told... so much to do...

lol. that's a good point. when i was a freshman, it was the seniors out to "take your pants". that's what they did. they caught a muther f**ker

out in public and took their pants and left them standing there in public in their underwear. i watched them do it to my buddy once. it was kind of funny.

i laughed at him for a week after that. they tried it on me. about 4 of them pulled up in a car when i was walking down the sidewalk. they said "hey...come here.....say seniors rule." i walked over to the car and said "what?". the guy in the passenger seat said "say seniors rule". i looked around to weigh out my options, then said "f**k seniors", spit on the dude and took off running. they never did get me. it was funny.

In my high school the thing was throwing freshmen in the pond in front of the school. I was young for my grade so I wasn't bothered too much.

I don't know what this anal nonsense is, but I bet there are more than a few liberals here wishing they were 13 again.

It will be funny to some until one of those hazed goes home and gets his gun and kills all the dick head hazers.

Wait, now that would be funny. Payback is hell.

Those "dick head hazers" seem to have a fascination with assholes...