A Nobel Peace Prize For Whistleblower Snowden?

I'm not holding my breath but Edward Snowden, the courageous and brilliant whistleblower, should be considered for the annual Nobel Peace Prize committee.

At the very least, Snowden accomplished two worthwhiles. He unceremoniously ripped the mask off Barry's thugocracy, revealing an ugly, proto-totalitarian regime.

Secondly, he made libs and the leftist media hopping mad.

Those two accomplishments certainly merit a Nobel.

What had Whangdoodle Barry accomplished when he was given the Nobel Peace Prize?

Aside from the color of his skin: Nothing.

YES!!!!

It's nothing but a bowling trophy anyway. Give him three or four.

C'mon you Norwegian dipshits!

259 nominees this year. Toss in another fuckhead.

Watch it. I hear they're considering giving Whangdoodle Barry another Nobel. No doubt for his excellent handling of the American economy.

Watch it. I hear they're considering giving Whangdoodle Barry another Nobel. No doubt for his excellent handling of the American economy.

Bammy's doing the work of the Lord (Whomever he thinks that is).

Oceans are raising or lowering (I forget which is good anymore), employment or un-employment (same thing - one's going up or down, I forget), bombing or arming Syria is happening, Russia hates/loves us or hates/loves Bammy, being a citizen as a voter OR as a president is apparently irrelevant now . . . getting the theme I'm putting out?

Confused idiots run among us and we think they are leading us!

Otherwise, things are good or not bad.

Snowden needs to be shot, pissed on, and then buried in an unmarked grave in a shit filled pig pen. The same goes for Bradley Manning.

He'd be getting the about same amount of respect from me by receiving a Nobel Bowling Trophy.

So, either way I'm good.

Everybody today seems think they're unique and important. Wow, you posted something others will see? Amazing. I sure wish I could do that.

What? Entrusted to a security protocol? Not this genius. He's smarter than everyone else in the bottom echelons of "classified". He knows what's good for humanity.

I was an intellectual giant too while in my twenties. Immortal, genius, important, etc. The world just didn't understand that.

Fuck him AND the government. Both backstabbers "gettin' some" is funny in an ironic, Dutchoven kind of way.