Traitor Snowden disappears from Russia

My guess is Snowden has been taken down the Russian Rat Hole and that is going to be the end for him. He will be a new feature in a Siberian gulang eating scraps of bread.

MOSCOW (AP) - A plane took off from Moscow Monday headed for Cuba, but the seat booked by National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden was empty, and there was no sign of him elsewhere on board.

An Aeroflot representative who wouldn't give her name told The Associated Press that Snowden wasn't on flight SU150 to Havana. AP reporters on the flight couldn't see him.

The Interfax news agency also quoted an unidentified Russian security source in Moscow as saying that Snowden wasn't on the plane.

The airline said earlier Snowden registered for the flight using his U.S. passport, which American officials say has been annulled.

obama more than likely made him "disappear". he can't be having his totalitarian agenda ratted out before it's time.

I kinda agree, the CIA could have snuffed him and sent him out with the Russian garbage from the airport. If he was murdered in the restroom, I would bet the Russian authorities would cover the incident up. One thing is for sure, Snowden has disappeared.

It's amazing how weak the U.S. has become worldwide under Obama.

Couldn't even get Hong Kong to extradite him, now Russia, China and others are thumbing their noses at us.

Congratulations libs, you succeeded in knocking the U.S. down a few pegs in the world.

Couldn't even get Hong Kong to extradite him, now Russia, China and others are thumbing their noses at us.

Congratulations libs, you succeeded in knocking the U.S. down a few pegs in the world.

...yup, we'll never see that guy again! Other world leaders are laughing at us!

LMAO!! Slooooooooow has lost his mind, short & long term. lol!!! This will zap that empty head of yours dumb fk!!!

That doesn't mean Fox is any more truthful than the others. I beleive all our media is filtered to some degree.

Recall FOXVIEWS election debacle?? LMAO!!

...hmmmm, the truth hurts, hey? :lol:

Like I said, you fking lying motherpfker!!! You LIE liar!!!

Snowden fled from where he was hiding in China, itself no great shining paragon of human rights, to Russia, likewise, aparently in the expectation that they would help him run and hide in some other free-society wonderland, Cuba or Venezuela.

All in the name of Snowden's free-lance determination to damage the USA, which has its faults but is fucking heaven on Earth compared to the aforementioned from whom Snowden hopes for asylum.

What would be ironic is if one of these freedom-living governments simply caused him to disappear.

Hope he makes it to Iceland that's his best bet. I think it's pathetic that he even has to hide. This government is disgusting

I suspect that if he makes it to Iceland, he will find that wind, cold, and snow make for a very long exile.

I suspect that if he makes it to Iceland, he will find that wind, cold, and snow make for a very long exile.

at least he won't be murdered over there

By the way there is no actual proof other than what the governments of USA and Russia have said, that this dude even stepped foot in Russia. Who knows where he really is

Just from a legal standpoint and what the U.S. is supposed to be about, the government swears an oath of allegiance to the Constitution. Even in the military, the law is you're not obliged to obey an unlawful order.

If rights guaranteed in the Constitution are being violated, if the government is lying about civil rights crimes a citizen would to go jail for, if wars are supposedly fought to preserve the Constitution, if this is what the masses of soldiers have died for, in all generations, just who's the traitor? Is it the one who exposes the crime against who we are supposed to be, at our core, or the criminals violating us?

This is about the integrity of rule of law and the Constitution, without which you've got nothing to fight for better than any dictatorship, and, if such as the Bill of Rights no longer means anything, just go to Arlington Cemetery and dance on some graves. You might also want to keep in mind that all your founding fathers were traitors in somebody else's eyes, of the established power structure.

Snowden is a patriot who exposed the dark underbelly of our government.

Yes, and any wrong in history has to be brought to the bar, have the light shined on it, before it can be rooted out. The movie "Amazing Grace" is just a good example of this, William Wilberforce and a handful of moral men against the rest of the slaving British Empire, excoriated and I'm sure traitors to the "elite" money interests that ran the nation. But he was right, and they were wrong. In this case, our Constitution states you need probable cause and a warrant to violate the peace, the privacy and security of anybody's home and effects, otherwise you are to respect the rights of citizens and leave them the hell alone!

I won't call the guy a patriot, but he's certainly no traitor. What is the federal government afraid of? What else might he have? So far all the guy has done is confirm what most of us already suspected.

Gee, where is the tea party liars and hypocrites like the original

tea party revolutionaries opposing the tyranny of the british??

Oh, I forgot, repukes and demo rats in govt are all about oppression

and fascist govt movement of power to the rich.