Genetically Modified Humans ?

we should make a genetically modified human... called "H.Feminidae"

a species of human, where women are bigger and stronger than men, while actually being more feminine than women of H.Sapien lol

Instead of relying on testosterone to get strength from, which would cause masculinity , rely instead on genetics to build muscle , and a greater supply of oxygen to feed muscles more (which is a better source of strength, and healthier, than testosterone)...

Sparkly Purple eye color, and pink hair introduced too lol

lol

I even got a good tv commercial, for my genetically engineered species of human..

"Previously, H.Sapien women's worst nightmare was being surrounded at night by a street gang, utterly defenseless at just about everybody's mercy...

but thats exactly what the females of this new species of human wants, watch her absolutely crack his skull wide open with a single punch, and throwing another right into a brick wall, splattering his face"

lol

a species of human, where women are bigger and stronger than men, while actually being more feminine than women of H.Sapien lol

Or we could just clone smaller and weaker men, keeping the women we already have. You mind if we use you as the prototype?

Instead of relying on testosterone to get strength from, which would cause masculinity , rely instead on genetics to build muscle , and a greater supply of oxygen to feed muscles more (which is a better source of strength, and healthier, than testosterone)...

Sparkly Purple eye color, and pink hair introduced too lol

lol

I even got a good tv commercial, for my genetically engineered species of human..

"Previously, H.Sapien women's worst nightmare was being surrounded at night by a street gang, utterly defenseless at just about everybody's mercy...

but thats exactly what the females of this new species of human wants, watch her absolutely crack his skull wide open with a single punch, and throwing another right into a brick wall, splattering his face"

lol

Isn't Linsay 6'9" and 345 lbs. What are you, 6" and 200lb? Sounds like you already have that scenario. I see why you spout it for everyone else. she barks and you bow. your parents got you that Switzerland mail order bride to bring you out of puberty.

All sarcasm, because the only thing I have to go on is cyberspace facts that are 99.9% hyperbole, just like reality.