Who of You Will Run To The Dark?

I chose my path long ago. I have followed it without fear or remorse. I have given death to so many that did not deserve death at my hand. Death by a gentleman. They deserved death in the animal world. Torn apart by or shot by street monkeys.

The liberal trumpet is: FREEDOM BY LAW!

How can law ever provide freedom when freedom is the absence of law?

I was injured tonight. I will not be back. To my friends here...shut up and keep going.

Fuck you lib trash.

i too was wounded, an artery was severed in my hand...it was the first time in the dr. office in years and years. duct tape wasnt fixing this one

:lol: Not an artery but duct really makes a good bandage for carpet knive cuts

I got injured too during a patient restraint when they tried to bite me and a jerked my hand across the metal retraint buckle.

It's been absolutely crazy here. Must be approaching a full moon.... :ninja: :ninja:

:lol: Not an artery but duct really makes a good bandage for carpet knive cuts

I got injured too during a patient restraint when they tried to bite me and a jerked my hand across the metal retraint buckle.

It's been absolutely crazy here. Must be approaching a full moon.... :ninja: :ninja:

dude im tellin ya...

I was wounded by unexpected flatulence. As long as I brace myself, my farts are not dangerous - to me, I mean. But I wasn't ready, and broke a couple of ribs.

my farts smell like fresh mowed hay

dude im tellin ya...

Ya did quite a bit of carpet installs in my time. Carpet knives are sharp as hell and there's always rolls od duct tape for the padding.

my farts smell like fresh mowed hay

You might want to get that checked out....

You deserve every single bite and jerk. karma is a bit-ch isn't it.

Actually karma is quite nice for me. As ethical/moral as I am in real life coupled with treating others the way I would like to be treated, I have to say my life has been about as good as it gets! :) :) :)

If you fart and it smells like Toledo, you have less than a week to live.

Either that or more fiber in your diet....

I chose my path long ago. I have followed it without fear or remorse. I have given death to so many that did not deserve death at my hand. Death by a gentleman. They deserved death in the animal world. Torn apart by or shot by street monkeys.

I was injured tonight. I will not be back. To my friends here...shut up and keep going.

Fuck you lib trash.

This man was dangerous to the order and he paid for that. At least he stood up.

Fuck you lib trash.

There is a God; and He loves us!!!!

Fuck you lib trash.

Is this guy for real?

“He came up and kissed me on my forehead, and before he stepped away, I closed my eyes and tried hard to memorize this moment. I wanted to remember him exactly as he was right then, how his arms looked brown against his white shirt, the way his hair was cut a little too short in the front. Even the bruise, there because of me.

Then he was gone.

Just for that moment, the thought that I might never see him again… it felt worse than death. I wanted to
run after him. Tell him anything, everything. Just don’t go. Please just never go. Please just always be near me, so I can at least see you.

Because it felt final. I always believed that we would find our way back to each other every time. That no matter what, we would be connected—by our history, by this house. But this time, this last time, it felt final. Like I would never see him again, or that when I did, it would be different, there would be a mountain between us.

I knew it in my bones. That this time was it. I had finally made my choice, and so had he. He let me go. I was relieved, which I expected. What I didn’t expect was to feel so much grief.

Bye bye, Birdie.
Jenny Han, We'll Always Have Summer

Fuck you lib trash.

Fare Well.

I was wounded by unexpected flatulence. As long as I brace myself, my farts are not dangerous - to me, I mean. But I wasn't ready, and broke a couple of ribs.

Deadly gas! You can fart away the "toe tappers" in every men's room you go to!

Its your SECRET WEOPEN! :P