Self Respect

How is it Disrespectful to ones self, by wearing high heels, pantyhose or other nylons, makeup and the like ?

How is it self disrespectful, for women to bring out their womanhood ?

Women are FEmale, that means that they are FEMININE... Masculinity, is not a woman's greatest asset, and it is not attractive as a woman...

so how is it disrespectful to yourself, if you are a woman, to be feminine ?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is it Disrespectful to ones self, by wearing high heels, pantyhose or other nylons, makeup and the like ?

Women are FEmale, that means that they are FEMININE... Masculinity, is not a woman's greatest asset, and it is not attractive as a woman...

It isn't, it's just envy-enduing to lard-ass women and tiny-dicked men with mommy issues who can't get a date to save their butt. Hence the invention of 'modesty'

I do all that and I'm a man..... Dude, nothing better than the feel of nylons across my hairy legs. Crotchless panties are a big turn on too.

I do all that and I'm a man..... Dude, nothing better than the feel of nylons across my hairy legs. Crotchless panties are a big turn on too.

Str8t? That's probably not the most masculine thing I've ever heard a male nurse say. :lol:

:angry2: :angry2:

Tell me you guys don't like the feel of silky smooth nylon panties on your testicles.

I hate to betray my less than stellar corruption level, but I have never actually donned womens wear. I'm not a prude - just not terribly imaginative, I guess.

Honestly - it has simply never occured to me to dress in womens underthings. I guess I would have to go buy some, in order to satisfy any curiosity I might have in the matter - but the fact is, I ain't even curious! I just don't really care, at this point - already got plenty of underwear and don't wanna change up for at least a year when I start wearing out my supply.

And then there is the old car wreck thing...

Nope. I don't care. I ain't doin it.

I hate to betray my less than stellar corruption level, but I have never actually donned womens wear. I'm not a prude - just not terribly imaginative, I guess.

Honestly - it has simply never occured to me to dress in womens underthings. I guess I would have to go buy some, in order to satisfy any curiosity I might have in the matter - but the fact is, I ain't even curious! I just don't really care, at this point - already got plenty of underwear and don't wanna change up for at least a year when I start wearing out my supply.

And then there is the old car wreck thing...

Nope. I don't care. I ain't doin it.

I'm having a hard time believing you guys have NEVER tried on some silky smooths or worn crotchless pantyhose. You're not a man until you've worn a garter belt.

I'm having a hard time believing you guys have NEVER tried on some silky smooths or worn crotchless pantyhose. You're not a man until you've worn a garter belt.

I have never heard of such a rule, sir. That sounds like some BDSM business to me.

I can't believe you can't believe it. I would be curious to know on what you base your obvious assumption that such fetishism is widespread. I may be a bit sheltered, but I would imagine that less than one in ten men is running around in articles of clothing made by playtex, sir. Hanes and Fruit of the loom have rather large displays in most department stores - and retailers don't waste that kind of floor space on nonstarters. Men ARE wearing regular men's underpants, for a fact. Maybe not ALL men, but MOST men.

Now, I WILL confess it makes me feel all prison-sexy to wear my fruit of the looms with the pee hole in the back.

Wait - is that gay?

You sir are a freak. :lol: I have never worn anything but Fruit of the Loom "tightly whiteys" pee hole forward. I find sandals on a man a bit gay so you can rest assured I ain't wearing no silky frillys under my wranglers.

Yea CP, that's gay. (Not that there's anything wrong with that) :lol: I never understood the whole pee hole thing anyway, buy the time I could thread the python through that maze I'd wind up pissing myself. :lol:

I have never heard of such a rule, sir. That sounds like some BDSM business to me.

I can't believe you can't believe it. I would be curious to know on what you base your obvious assumption that such fetishism is widespread. I may be a bit sheltered, but I would imagine that less than one in ten men is running around in articles of clothing made by playtex, sir. Hanes and Fruit of the loom have rather large displays in most department stores - and retailers don't waste that kind of floor space on nonstarters. Men ARE wearing regular men's underpants, for a fact. Maybe not ALL men, but MOST men.

Now, I WILL confess it makes me feel all prison-sexy to wear my fruit of the looms with the pee hole in the back.

Wait - is that gay?

:lol: :lol: :lol: THAT is GAY.

You sir are a freak. :lol: I have never worn anything but Fruit of the Loom "tightly whiteys" pee hole forward. I find sandals on a man a bit gay so you can rest assured I ain't wearing no silky frillys under my wranglers. Yea CP, that's gay. (Not that there's anything wrong with that) :lol: I never understood the whole pee hole thing anyway, buy the time I could thread the python through that maze I'd wind up pissing myself. :lol:

Well, the BACKWARDS pee hole isn't that hard to understand.

To defend, yeah - that's a tough one. But to understand? Sadly, no.

:lol: :lol: :lol: THAT is GAY.

I was worried it just might be...

It's one thing to wear women's undergarments and makeup but it's totally another thing to wear your pee-hole backwards.

Wait.

Hold up, now.

Your slidin' makeup into this thing, with a little misdirection about my peehole facin' the south pole?

So males conquer with sedition and women rule with seduction? Which one motivates the other?

Let me think, a female offers an egg per menstrual cycle and a male fires millions of sperm in each shot whether it is placed in the correct position or not. A women can attract any male yet mopst males are repulsive to females. Hummmmmmmmmm?

In natural balance which is more significant to survival of the species?

Neither, they are equally necessary being what they are or they wouldn't be what natural blaance leaves living in the current exchange of lifetimes extending the presence of the species being present in the atmosphere never the same details twice adding into what remains here next.

Learn to think beyond what others have told you to say.