Paula Deen.....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe, But She's become an embarrassment to the Food Network.

The food network went on hearsay... They are chicken shit...probably run by dopey liberals....

Why? What wrong with her?

The MSM is crucifying her on hearsay. Google her.

She admitted to saying what she is accused of. She even apologized for it, sort of.

She admitted to using the N word decades ago. An actual niqqer held a gun to her head.....

Funny you love the fascade of pretending you're liberal. But it's getting harder and harder for you to carry it out.

Your off the cuff remarks always doom you.

I never thought for a microsecond he was anything but a RW wingnut.

I'm actually with Paula on this...the media seems to have a hard-on for her. Leave her alone...they made this big deal because she used real butter in her recipes, calling her irresponsible by contributing to obese America, now it's this nonsense.

I'm amazed.

I never thought for a microsecond he was anything but a RW wingnut.

I'm actually with Paula on this...the media seems to have a hard-on for her. Leave her alone...they made this big deal because she used real butter in her recipes, calling her irresponsible by contributing to obese America, now it's this nonsense.

I'm amazed.

YOU ARENT DANO....WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH DANO? YOU IMPOSTER

Funny you love the fascade of pretending you're liberal. But it's getting harder and harder for you to carry it out.

Dude, you wouldn't know a liberal if they ass fucked you. :lol::lol: :lol: YOU are DEFINITELY NOT a liberal. You're a democratic shill. If YOU WERE a liberal you'd be distancing yourself from the democratic party as fast as you could possibly run, not carrying their water for them.

Dude, you wouldn't know a liberal if they ass fucked you. :lol::lol: :lol: YOU are DEFINITELY NOT a liberal. You're a democratic shill. If YOU WERE a liberal you'd be distancing yourself from the democratic party as fast as you could possibly run, not carrying their water for them.

Exactly--we're not even that close to the election yet, for christsake.

Epileptic but your a goddamned liar or just incredibly stupid (or most likely both) if you don't automatically think, "African-American male" when you first hear about drive-by shootings, gangland style murders etc. PROVE your liberalism by citing a few examples of black flight from crime-torn white areas. As always, we'll wait!

Paula Deen made a critical mistake. After a brief apology, she should have added, "By the way, I'm a lesbian, hate Christians and especially loathe George W. Bush."

The lib media would have concluded No Harm, No Foul. The Food Channel promptly would have offered her a significant raise in salary for her enlightened views on Bush and Christianity.

Blacks cuss white people every second of the day, but one person in the media or limelight says the N word one time and they are crucified in the Media,,,,,,,, the double standards by the left are horrendous,,

F uck them and all the n!ggers

Paula Deen made a critical mistake. After a brief apology, she should have added, "By the way, I'm a lesbian, hate Christians and especially loathe George W. Bush."

The lib media would have concluded No Harm, No Foul. The Food Channel promptly would have offered her a significant raise in salary for her enlightened views on Bush and Christianity.

I think it's too bad she's not a U.S. Senator from West Virginia....gone now and sadly missed by the likes of Epileptic Skeptic and The Bivins Boy....throwing around words like "white Nigger" in the 2000s and still deeply, deeply mourned by the liberal modern Democrat Party.

When I think of Clarence Thomas or Allen west or colon Powell or Cain I think of the words "slave-catcher' and "uncle Tom", those are neat words too.

Any conservative negro is an Uncle Tom to you....why is that?