Is There Room For One More Retard . . .

. . . in your asshat clown car here on LF?

Think I was around here a year or so ago with a dozen or two posts.

Recent political events have again roused me from my ignert, docile, peasant slumber to rage against that which I have no ability to influence. However, this time I thought I come in the front door with a proper hello:

*Waves like the Queen of England*

HOWDY!

---------------------

The basics on JethroDull:

1. I pee standing up.

2. I make my living on private money.

4. Ideas are more important than people or things.

5. Decorum is a facade and I understand the rules. As a person, however, when a conversation goes to is lowest, basest form, and the speaker is way, way down in the weeds and muck, I'm the person looking up at them smiling and waving. Please refer again to paragraph 1.

P.s. Fresh meat. Come get some.

Recent political events have again roused me from my ignert, docile, peasant slumber to rage against that which I have no ability to influence. However, this time I thought I come in the front door with a proper hello:

HOWDY!

---------------------

1. I pee standing up.

5. Decorum is a facade and I understand the rules. As a person, however, when a conversation goes to is lowest, basest form, and the speaker is way, way down in the weeds and muck, I'm the person looking up at them smiling and waving. Please refer again to paragraph 1.

There's plenty of room for right leaning retards....had you been a left leaning retard you'd have been placed on a waiting list as all those positions are currently filled.

I am not this Littlehawk of whom you speak.

*waves Jedi fingers*

Besides, at least that guy could probably count to three. Doh. In my defense, at least I declared 'retard' at the get to.

Closest thing to a proper hello is Silverfox. And I'll take it. Thanks.

@Southern indep: Huge Family Guy fan. Maybe in my next life I'll snot out my armpits.

I am not this Littlehawk of whom you speak. *waves Jedi fingers* Besides, at least that guy could probably count to three. Doh. In my defense, at least I declared 'retard' at the get to. Closest thing to a proper hello is Silverfox. And I'll take it. Thanks. @Southern indep: Huge Family Guy fan. Maybe in my next life I'll snot out my armpits.

Oh shìt it took me second to catch that.... Looking at my phone thinking wtf is this guy talking about Kudos

Get to trollin or get out.

Speaking of trolling I was looking through the book forum..You are on a fūcking mission aye?

HOWDY!

---------------------

1. I pee standing up.

Hope you enjoy...There's some serious losers on here. In the South we say : HOWDY! If they're liberal I just shoot them in the foot and kick em' in the balls.

@Cedarswamp, is your avatar T. Jefferson? Big fan of J. Madison myself. And J. Marshall too. I'm on the right on fiscal matters and to the left on the social stuff. For the most part, I don't care what people do as long as it doesn't cost money.

Not a very welcoming crowd round these parts.

A simple Hi, Howdy, STFU, or GTFO would do.

What happened to manners?

Thanks for the welcome dano bivens.

I'm open minded. Hope you are as well.

@Cedarswamp, is your avatar T. Jefferson? Big fan of J. Madison myself. And J. Marshall too. I'm on the right on fiscal matters and to the left on the social stuff. For the most part, I don't care what people do as long as it doesn't cost money.

Not a very welcoming crowd round these parts.

A simple Hi, Howdy, STFU, or GTFO would do.

What happened to manners?

Thanks for the welcome dano bivens.

I'm open minded. Hope you are as well.

Yea, Jefferson.

Nobody told ya to eat a dick yet, around here that's manners.

Now eat a dick. :lol:

HOWDY!

---------------------

1. I pee standing up.

welcome

What is an open mind, a brain trained to deny what real is in plain sight? Open to following orders without questioning why the orders are given?

Listen...true men don't kill coyotes.

You might as well ride a sabretooth horse thru the Hollywood hills.

Personally, I dig the dirt, and I dig the dust...I BBQ my meals.

Listen...true men don't kill coyotes.

You might as well ride a sabretooth horse thru the Hollywood hills.

Personally, I dig the dirt, and I dig the dust...I BBQ my meals.

cooking the stray cat you just ran over with a propane torch isnt really the best way to BBQ

can you make smores ?

I am not this Littlehawk of whom you speak.

*waves Jedi fingers*

Besides, at least that guy could probably count to three. Doh. In my defense, at least I declared 'retard' at the get to.

Closest thing to a proper hello is Silverfox. And I'll take it. Thanks.

@Southern indep: Huge Family Guy fan. Maybe in my next life I'll snot out my armpits.

American Dad, Roger

A fan would know . . .