men and women are different

Look who just discovered his penis.

wrong. look at all the penis you have sucked on, eh.?

these are 2 very amazing revelations, william. have you ever thought of becoming a prophet?

wow. don't hurt yo brain.

Now is that kid or do I need to play cafe mocca.?

give my love to thrah ra.

It only took a magnifying glass two road maps and a little luck to find it. He thought it was a hair until he peed through it.

you know chckies not bad at all looking in this picture

i am woman

hear me roar

in numbers too big to ignore

& no one's gonna keep me down again..........

Who lit you up ?

Equal pay for the same job ? No .

In fact all those right woman marched for ? Are under revue by the repigs , they think you don't want to get paid the same as a man .

But roar all you like.

you know chckies not bad at all looking in this picture

Who lit you up ?

Equal pay for the same job ? No .

In fact all those right woman marched for ? Are under revue by the repigs , they think you don't want to get paid the same as a man .

But roar all you like.

i didn't exactly have that one in mind jr. i happen to remember when the ERA was shot down.... i'm strickly talking that a woman's innards shall never again be up for anyone else to decide what's done with it.... or not.

ya, like i said. come november, we will still remember this latest bs move in the house regarding the right to choose.

r-o-a-r.

She is woman hear her roar,she spreading her legs like a dirty whore. she takes the money and out the door leaving poor old willy broke and sore.

so basically, you have no retort so go for the lameass insults. justs shows the lack of IQ.. lol......... fail.

ya, like i said. come november, we will still remember this latest bs move in the house regarding the right to choose.

r-o-a-r.

lol. gender confused women are funny. the only reason you have anything at all is because a man let you have it. remember that.

and if a man wanted to take it away? he could do so in a heartbeat.

i am woman

hear me roar

in numbers too big to ignore

& no one's gonna keep me down again..........

squeak, squeak

i'm strickly talking that a woman's innards shall never again be up for anyone else to decide what's done with it.... or not.

Stop expecting others to pay for it, and maybe they will mind their own business.

he could do so in a heartbeat.

Maybe a bit longer. The fkn roaring might make them blink in confusion for a moment.

Retort to what???? Another Willy thread?? Get real you pus dripping cum drunk piece of wasted space.

yawn..... yo mama. lol. you still fail jr.

squeak, squeak

Stop expecting others to pay for it, and maybe they will mind their own business.

Maybe a bit longer. The fkn roaring might make them blink in confusion for a moment.

awwwwwwwwwww... peddling that talking point crock of sht again ? anyhoo- i twasn't speaking to you on this one gramma, so m Y o b. :)

Best you got? Fail.

lol... jumped right on me this am. good for you. btw, i'll bet i have voted for more ® than you have (D)... so watch out gramma- you may think i am the enemy but am not. you'de be surprized at my postitions on some things. a true conservative would rather pay little up front for prevention rather than several times more after the fact. neoCONS on the other hand wanna love that fetus until its behind is slapped & it takes their first breath... then that whore welfare queen is on her own right?

that gramma is the real fail. but HEY! the house spends more tax dollars on passing a 20 wk abortion ban that has zero chance of passing the senate even though they knew it... or moonbat introduces for the 35th time a bill to repeal obamacare to the tune of 50 million dollars...thank GOD she's leaving...think marcus will still take even more tax payer's medicaid $$$ for his whacked cure the gay therapy?

You reek of failure and disappointment .. it's no wonder your old lady seeks out real men to please her.

holy good god you got boring quick. when you wanna play using some real arguments you come find me jr.

lol... jumped right on me this am. good for you. btw, i'll bet i have voted for more ® than you have (D)... so watch out gramma- you may think i am the enemy but am not. you'de be surprized at my postitions on some things. a true conservative would rather pay little up front for prevention rather than several times more after the fact. neoCONS on the other hand wanna love that fetus until its behind is slapped & it takes their first breath... then that whore welfare queen is on her own right?

that gramma is the real fail. but HEY! the house spends more tax dollars on passing a 20 wk abortion ban that has zero chance of passing the senate even though they knew it... or moonbat introduces for the 35th time a bill to repeal obamacare to the tune of 50 million dollars...thank GOD she's leaving...think marcus will still take even more tax payer's medicaid $$$ for his whacked cure the gay therapy?

Capital letters and correct punctuation are your friend.

There are a lot of poor people. Killing poor children is not the solution to poverty. Would you also kill the rest of the poor person's children?

And your generic dismissal of "neocons" not caring about children is both trite and inaccurate.

Frankly, you should think it was beneath you to even attempt such a base and self-defeating admission that you are no more than a talking-point parrot.

Capital letters and correct punctuation are your friend.

There are a lot of poor people. Killing poor children is not the solution to poverty. Would you also kill the rest of the poor person's children?

And your generic dismissal of "neocons" not caring about children is both trite and inaccurate.

Frankly, you should think it was beneath you to even attempt such a base and self-defeating admission that you are no more than a talking-point parrot.

oh nanny- i'm not talking about abortion. i've said that no fed $ should go towards abortion. but i have no problems 'paying for' nor 'stealing' for CONtraception. as for spelling & caps... when all else f-a-i-l-s.... go for the typos... . & while you're @ it.. lol- don't tread on me.

oh nanny- i'm not talking about abortion. i've said that no fed $ should go towards abortion. but i have no problems 'paying for' nor 'stealing' for CONtraception. as for spelling & caps... when all else f-a-i-l-s.... go for the typos... . & while you're @ it.. lol- don't tread on me.

It's not about typos or spelling errors; we all make them. It's about the readability of your nearly incomprehensible posts.

You have "no problems paying for nor stealing contraception'? Please clarify, because those appear to be contradictory.

It's not about typos or spelling errors; we all make them. It's about the readability of your nearly incomprehensible posts.

You have "no problems paying for nor stealing contraception'? Please clarify, because those appear to be contradictory.

just referencing BeAChooser & when she had a hissy fit with me too over basically the same thing as you; hence my 'quotes' around the word 'stealing' because according to her that's what i do cause i'm for obamacare paying for CONtraception for all women should they c-h-o-o-s-e to u-s-e.

m'k? clarified enough?

good.