Al Sharpton: Zimmerman Jury Too White

:lol: ...what a moron! Nowadays it looks like if he has Aids!

Sharpton Already Playing Race Card: Zimmerman Jury Too White

You knew it was just a matter of time before Al Sharpton and his race-baiting pals would be all over the George Zimmerman trial, right? Yeah, me too – I just didn’t think it would start before the trial even began.

As reported by mediaite.com, following jury selection, Sharpton asked Benjamin Crump, the attoreny for Trayvon Martin’s family, if the trial will be fair, given that 5 of the 6 jurors are white.

“We’ve said all along that this is a case about equal justice,” Crump said. “Equal justice under the law isn’t a black value, it’s not a white value, it’s an American value. With the makeup of this jury – five white women and one Hispanic – the question is can every American get equal justice no matter who sits on your jury panel?”

Before we go any further, let’s just put our cards on the table. “Equal justice” translates to a murder conviction for Zimmerman. Sharpton & Co. were calling for “justice for Trayvon” 10 seconds after the shooting occurred. Barack Obama said that if he “had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.” These people don’t want “equal” and they don’t want “justice.” They want a murder conviction – period – regardless of the facts.

Sharpton drew Crump’s attention to Juror B-37, who described the protests in Sanford as “riots” and had a concealed weapons permit.

“I was down there and helped organize some of the protests asking for a trial,” Sharpton said. “I never saw rioting and never heard of rioting when I was there.”

“That’s what we’ve been saying all along,” Crump replied. “Everybody who protested on behalf of Trayvon Martin was very peaceful. All his parents have ever asked for is peaceful justice.”

“The question I really have, Reverend Sharpton: once the jury bases their verdict on the evidence – and the evidence is overwhelming – and they come back with a just verdict holding George Zimmerman guilty of killing Trayvon Martin, will the other guys act right?” Crump asked. “That’s the question we don’t know. We know how everybody who supported Trayvon Martin has acted thus far, and they’ve been very peaceful.”

You mean except for The New Black Panthers threatening to kill Zimmerman and putting a bounty on his head, right counselor?

“I would hope that we get fairness (no you don’t),” Sharpton said. “I think, though, we must deal with what the obvious is in terms of what the county demographics are, what is on the jury. But we don’t think people can be fair or unfair based on who they are. But we think the system ought to always be questioned.”

Now that I think about it, I wouldn’t be surprised if, deep down inside, Sharpton secretly hopes Zimmerman will be acquitted. After all, that would be great for (race-hustling) business, right Reverend Al?

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/06/60620-sharpton-aleady-playing-race-card-calls-zimmerman-jury-too-white/

You knew it was just a matter of time before Al Sharpton and his race-baiting pals would be all over the George Zimmerman trial, right? Yeah, me too – I just didn’t think it would start before the trial even began.

As reported by mediaite.com, following jury selection, Sharpton asked Benjamin Crump, the attoreny for Trayvon Martin’s family, if the trial will be fair, given that 5 of the 6 jurors are white.

Before we go any further, let’s just put our cards on the table. “Equal justice” translates to a murder conviction for Zimmerman. Sharpton & Co. were calling for “justice for Trayvon” 10 seconds after the shooting occurred. Barack Obama said that if he “had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.” These people don’t want “equal” and they don’t want “justice.” They want a murder conviction – period – regardless of the facts.

Sharpton drew Crump’s attention to Juror B-37, who described the protests in Sanford as “riots” and had a concealed weapons permit.

“That’s what we’ve been saying all along,” Crump replied. “Everybody who protested on behalf of Trayvon Martin was very peaceful. All his parents have ever asked for is peaceful justice.”

You mean except for The New Black Panthers threatening to kill Zimmerman and putting a bounty on his head, right counselor?

Now that I think about it, I wouldn’t be surprised if, deep down inside, Sharpton secretly hopes Zimmerman will be acquitted. After all, that would be great for (race-hustling) business, right Reverend Al?

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/06/60620-sharpton-aleady-playing-race-card-calls-zimmerman-jury-too-white/

Ummm..the jury is all white. Your brain is an egg, frying in a wok...

of course whatever you say, the truth is always the opposite.

Let Al tell you himself...

"I don’t eat any meat. I eat fish twice a week, and I eat, every day, salads and raw fruit, and that’s it. And I eat a little whole wheat toast so I can work out in the morning, and I lost a lot of weight.

But I’m healthier than I[’ve] ever been, and I feel better than I ever felt. And I – you know, I tell people all the time that you should’ve worried probably when I was obese.

Sharpton is just doing what he's always done to make a living.... And apparently being a professional Race-Baiter pays handsomely... He has a Net Worth of over $5 Million. The last thing he or fellow Pimp Jesse Jackson want is Racial harmony---both have become quite wealthy men playing, and keeping the Race-Card alive.

As to the selection of the "all-white", but also all-Female Jury.... It's about as close to objective as is possible in this case... In almost all instances when asked, Negros proclaim Zimmerman Guilty.... They have the same mindset as the Negro OJ Jury... No amount of evidence, logic, or reason could ever influence their mindset.

of course whatever you say, the truth is always the opposite.

Let Al tell you himself...

"I don’t eat any meat. I eat fish twice a week, and I eat, every day, salads and raw fruit, and that’s it. And I eat a little whole wheat toast so I can work out in the morning, and I lost a lot of weight.

But I’m healthier than I[’ve] ever been, and I feel better than I ever felt. And I – you know, I tell people all the time that you should’ve worried probably when I was obese.

..he looks like a ghost! Maybe he HAS AIDS! :lol:

He won't be missed... damn race baiter!

..he looks like a ghost! Maybe he HAS AIDS! :lol:

He won't be missed... damn race baiter!

After the Twana Brawley scandal, and his Cocaine exploits, you'd think Sharpton would become a toxic laughing stock----- but to no surprise, he thrived within the Democrat Party, became wealthy, and a Media Darling on the Lib Networks.

After the Twana Brawley scandal, and his Cocaine exploits, you'd think Sharpton would become a toxic laughing stock----- but to no surprise, he thrived within the Democrat Party, became wealthy, and a Media Darling on the Lib Networks.

...well, just to show how stupid these libturds are!

Sharpton is just doing what he's always done to make a living.... And apparently being a professional Race-Baiter pays handsomely... He has a Net Worth of over $5 Million. The last thing he or fellow Pimp Jesse Jackson want is Racial harmony---both have become quite wealthy men playing, and keeping the Race-Card alive.

As to the selection of the "all-white", but also all-Female Jury.... It's about as close to objective as is possible in this case... In almost all instances when asked, Negros proclaim Zimmerman Guilty.... They have the same mindset as the Negro OJ Jury... No amount of evidence, logic, or reason could ever influence their mindset.

What part of going OUTSIDE YOUR HOME WITH A GUN, ACCOSTING A YOUNG MAN ON THE STREET WITH YOUR GUN, yet having no law enforcement authority, PROVOKING A CONFLICT AND GUNNING DOWN, MURDERING, SAID UNARMED YOUNG MAN, AND THIS BEING A COMPLETELY ILLEGAL USE OF DISPROPORTIONATE FORCE DO YOU MORONS NOT UNDERSTAND?

You see something outside, you lock your door, get your gun if you want, but you call 911, YOU CALL THE COPS. YOU DO NOT GO OUTSIDE AND SLAUGHTER SOMEBODY IN THE STREET, ON THE COMMONS. Just ridiculous, anybody who knows anything about common law regarding home defense knows you don't do this. You're just idiots, pure and simple, out of touch with simple realty.

What part of going OUTSIDE YOUR HOME WITH A GUN, ACCOSTING A YOUNG MAN ON THE STREET WITH YOUR GUN, yet having no law enforcement authority, PROVOKING A CONFLICT AND GUNNING DOWN, MURDERING, SAID UNARMED YOUNG MAN, AND THIS BEING A COMPLETELY ILLEGAL USE OF DISPROPORTIONATE FORCE DO YOU MORONS NOT UNDERSTAND?

You see something outside, you lock your door, get your gun if you want, but you call 911, YOU CALL THE COPS. YOU DO NOT GO OUTSIDE AND SLAUGHTER SOMEBODY IN THE STREET, ON THE COMMONS. Just ridiculous, anybody who knows anything about common law regarding home defense knows you don't do this. You're just idiots, pure and simple, out of touch with simple realty.

...gheezzasss... are you talking about the Zimmerman case?? :lol:

Typical wingnut. Educated on Al's weight loss and you go right back to your bullsh-it like the speed of lightning.

It takes a special type of stupid to be incapable of learning anything and getting thru your thick skull.

...maybe YOU are the stupid one?... I never said, as a fact, he has Aids... you fucking moron!

Yea...we got to keep racism alive so I got a job...

I would like to know what this Al 'skeleton' Sharpton is going to say if Zim gets off?

I suspect Fox News will give extensive coverage to whatever he says. You might want to check there first.

I only have one question, did Zimmy shoot Trayvon? Is that a FACT, or will your answer be REGARDLESS OF FACTS?

I only have one question, did Zimmy shoot Trayvon? Is that a FACT, or will your answer be REGARDLESS OF FACTS?

We all know he shot him! (Zimmerman even admitted it) :lol:

Actually, the trigger was pulled in less than 6" away from the dead man's body....

What more do you need to know?

If UN-American was on trial and got five blacks on his jury, he would freak out and start crying, but he finds five out of six whites, fair for a white dude, I think that is called being hypocritical.

Ummm..the jury is all white. Your brain is an egg, frying in a wok...

A jury of his peers is all that is the requirement. But then the liberal fanatics never understand that. The jury pool was in large part white. They called 500 people to be sifted through by the attorneys to select 10 people. The jury is all women with 1 or 2 men as alternates. Should this be an outrage???? Sharpton and many very outspoken blacks are the worst racists going. With my children I am VERY sensitive to racism.

The liberal mindset is very foolish!!!!!