watching the libs backpeddle on zimmerman

lol. it's funny to watch. for months, they've been starting all these cocky threads on how zimmerman is gonna fry...zimmerman, get ready for bubba....zimmerman is a dead man when he gets to prison....blah-blah-blah. look at them now, preparing for the acquittal. i mean, i'm not saying i think for sure he's gonna be acquitted. ya never know what's gonna happen with a jury. but it is hilarious to watch them all do the change-up and start threads now preparing to blame racism for the acquittal. even though zimmerman is a hispanic jew, it's all about the white devil setting him free. what it really is....is that they're just beginning to learn that they were once again made to look like ridiculous fools by their liberal media sources and are fretful now that they see the possibility they've been bumping their semen glazed lips together for nada. too funny.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. it's funny to watch. for months, they've been starting all these cocky threads on how zimmerman is gonna fry...zimmerman, get ready for bubba....zimmerman is a dead man when he gets to prison....blah-blah-blah. look at them now, preparing for the acquittal. i mean, i'm not saying i think for sure he's gonna be acquitted. ya never know what's gonna happen with a jury. but it is hilarious to watch them all do the change-up and start threads now preparing to blame racism for the acquittal. even though zimmerman is a hispanic jew, it's all about the white devil setting him free. what it really is....is that they're just beginning to learn that they were once again made to look like ridiculous fools by their liberal media sources and are fretful now that they see the possibility they've been bumping their semen glazed lips together for nada. too funny.

..yup, that's what libturds do! BLAME SOMEONE ELSE! ...IF IT'S NOT GOING THEIR WAY!

Bunch of whuzzies!

Drink!

even though zimmerman is a hispanic jew, it's all about the white devil setting him free.

They've been consistent with racism throughout most of their posts. Even when you try to reign them back to the facts, it's all about 'but...black'.

The trouble with that is, of course, when you boil it down, making this about race is seen for the stupidity it is.

What's the saddest is they essentially see a Zimmerman conviction as a victory for them. Well if it looks like they're not going to win they want to hedge their bets so at least at the end they can say "I told you so and here's why...".

Drink!

They've been consistent with racism throughout most of their posts. Even when you try to reign them back to the facts, it's all about 'but...black'.

The trouble with that is, of course, when you boil it down, making this about race is seen for the stupidity it is.

all i can say is....if you're white and live in the inner city, have your gun loaded and in your lap waiting and ready when that jury comes back from

deliberation. the racist libs want nothing more than to see innocent people hurt over their racist agenda. and if he's acquitted? they will try to instigate race riots.

I've been in the "No there, there" camp - no racism, and no case.

But, like the great state of west virginia, I intend to leap quickly to the losing side, once the case is settled, and raise hell about the klansmen (more precisely, klanswomen) who acquitted the vile racist of the reprehensible gunning down of a mere zygote whose only crime was wanting candy after dusk in apartheid Murka.

I can't believe there are still people who keep saying the Hispanic George Zimmerman is white.

HEY!

Do YOU wanna try running this narrative without a white villain? Do you?

Happy to stand aside. Go ahead. We're waiting.

Didn't think so.

the racist libs want nothing more than to see innocent people hurt over their racist agenda. and if he's acquitted? they will try to instigate race riots.

It's what keeps my penis turgid.

What's the saddest is they essentially see a Zimmerman conviction as a victory for them. Well if it looks like they're not going to win they want to hedge their bets so at least at the end they can say "I told you so and here's why...".

I don't expect a conviction. The jury is racist.

its too bad they couldnt load the jury with black women

I guess you cant be a juror if you are a felon

it is funny to watch all the liblosers backpedal

I wonder how much GZ will get from msnBS..

all i can say is....if you're white and live in the inner city, have your gun loaded and in your lap waiting and ready when that jury comes back from

deliberation. the racist libs want nothing more than to see innocent people hurt over their racist agenda. and if he's acquitted? they will try to instigate race riots.

IF liberals can cause enough riots and mayhem, it will be a lesson the the jury NEXT TIME.

"Don't let our enemies get off, or there will be hell to pay, and it will all fall on the heads of the jury".

"Juries cannot be allowed to go against the liberal orthodoxy"

Liberals don't care if Zimmerman is guilty of 2nd degree murder or innocent.

Zimmerman is guilty of going against the liberal creed. "do not defend your self, that is the governments job. Do not kill a black person, THAT is blasphemy to the liberal "religion" (SIC). :)

I hope the greasy mother fuc-er gets twenty five years to life!

yeah. some people are racist like that. they just want zimmerman convicted because he was a hispanic jew who defended himself against a black dude.

Right, and the person screaming for his life has been identified as travon martin. If anyone in this conversation is racist, it's you lews.

Drink!

It's not about race. It's about murder. The only question left to be answered, how long will it take for somebody to put a bullet in him if he's acquitted. Or another angle to the story shortsighted cons overlook. What innocent white person will catch a bullet for his acquittal? There's no doubt it, Martins murder won't be a freebie. Hope it isn't somebody close to you. Didn't consider that fact did you?

Right, and the person screaming for his life has been identified as travon martin. If anyone in this conversation is racist, it's you lews.

actually, trayvon's dad....his own dad...at 1st said the person screaming for help on the recording WAS NOT HIS SON. then, a few days later

after talking to a lawyer, he changed his story. that doesn't look good. obviously, he was telling the truth the 1st time. and then a lawyer told him

his statement f**ked up any chance of a civil case against zimmerman, so he switched. so no. sorry. every shred of evidence in this case

screams self-defense. the only people who refuse to acknowledge that are basing their opinions on pure emotion.

Emotions do not justify a conviction. simply no evidence to support the over charging by the prosecutor.

Again, I ask, why are all of the libs panty wadded over one single negro kid in Florida while hundreds or thousands have died since at the hands of other negroes?

the libs always ignore the tragedy of negro on negro murders but panty wad over a political event.

It's not about race. It's about murder. The only question left to be answered, how long will it take for somebody to put a bullet in him if he's acquitted. Or another angle to the story shortsighted cons overlook. What innocent white person will catch a bullet for his acquittal? There's no doubt it, Martins murder won't be a freebie. Hope it isn't somebody close to you. Didn't consider that fact did you?

i've already mentioned it. that's the way racist liberals are. if their dishonest and manipulative agenda is thwarted, they look to hurt innocent people.

there's no doubt there will be race riots of some kind if zimmerman gets acquitted because of the racist liberal agenda. one of these days, people are

going to stop being afraid of you leftists and do what should have been done a long time ago. just start killing you all in large numbers. i'd love to see

a neo-hitler rise to power and just wipe you whores out. you all got that $h!t coming, and have for a long time.

Drink!

That's exactly what NBC wanted when they edited the 911 tape, they wanted to make it all about race...

Better yet crawl under your bed and don't cut on any lights.

Emotions do not justify a conviction. simply no evidence to support the over charging by the prosecutor.

Again, I ask, why are all of the libs panty wadded over one single negro kid in Florida while hundreds or thousands have died since at the hands of other negroes?

the libs always ignore the tragedy of negro on negro murders but panty wad over a political event.

Why do Negroes do this, Crimsingulf? Why?