"Reuters: Obama Approval Tumbles to 44%"

Dano's right. This is not going to faze a narcissistic personality like Barack Obama. He no longer needs poll numbers because he's not running for re-election. He doesn't care about Democrats in the 2014 mid-terms and doesn't care that an already wounded standard bearer (be it the elderly Hillary or a dopey vice-president) won't have much to work with running on his record. He'll retire just like the rest of them did on a cushy pension, make millions and enjoy that body-surfing in Hawaii. In short: no worries!

hey, not my fault you missed the link...you can believe what you like, it doesn't matter, you're not here for facts.

I believe you and I love antiques from furniture to polls! In these hard, politically unsuccessful times it's good to look back on comforting things, whether it's the 22% you quoted for Bush yesterday or the 17% you quoted today!

Only in the bizarre, flunked 10th grade world of members such as realperson, does 1.5% amount to a "tumble'.

That's Cons for you. On another forum I visit, one of their more brainless regulars, a Con, is trying to play chicken little of this month's 5% stock market decline.

Those guys just don't know how reality works, so they're constantly surprised by it. Or pretend to be that stupid, one or the other.

After you've been here for a while you'll notice the cons here nearly always make ad-hoc claims, then get source-refuted, then insult and run. it's a pattern. Jayw is a one trick pony...he'll make a statement, get shot down, then rinse & repeat.

It's basically a whack-a-mole game, real debate here is rare.

Even the liberal-cult have their panties in a bunch over this Reuters Poll. But of course they can't acknowledge Obama's decline...their job is to drink the Kool Aid. And Obama's job now is to drink period. :)

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/06/21/Reuters-Obama-approval-tumbles-to-44-percent

barry can't even drink a pint of Guiness.

Even the liberal-cult have their panties in a bunch over this Reuters Poll. But of course they can't acknowledge Obama's decline...their job is to drink the Kool Aid. And Obama's job now is to drink period. :)

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/06/21/Reuters-Obama-approval-tumbles-to-44-percent

When you run a platform of "I'm going to change Bush's policies", then turn around and actually EXPAND THEM????? I'm surprised he even had THAT much support. Apparently the Obama supporters didn't learn their lesson with Bush.

If I sincerely believed he would reverse course from Bush on foreign affairs and civil liberties I would have voted for him but I'm not that stupid when it comes to reading people. He was "bred" by his masters to continue their policies. It's so painfully obvious now I'm surprised SOME people can't see it.

Interestingly though, his strong support is are 21% which is about what Bush had at the end of his term...... :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol: