oblamer causes 2 day stock market crash

The market was gonna correct, any fool would know that and also any fool would know that the only impact BO was having on the market was by putting us another 85B a month in debt with QE.

Now granted, it is a rough patch and some folks will get hammered but I feel very safe and secure by being heavily orientated in conventional energy, exploration and drilling operations.

Very true, but you had several of your left cohorts here claiming it was BO and BO only causing the upswing in the market.

As I said above, only a fool would believe that.

No one ever claimed that, liar.

actually.. he had nothing to do with the upswing

but this crash was directly caused by oblamers admin announcing interest rate increases...

dumbazz...

No interest rate increases have been announced and the Fed is not part of the administration anyway.

Not bad - your fail is a twofer.

this is his fault too...

Thanks for admitting you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. The stock market channels said explicitly what caused the dip.

Why don't you do some research and find out instead of embarrasing yourself.

actually.. he had nothing to do with the upswing

but this crash was directly caused by oblamers admin announcing interest rate increases...

dumbazz...

LMAO.....He NEVER HAS ANYTHING TO DO with the positive and ALWAYS is the cause for the negatives.

You really don't know how stupid you sound do you.

Fixed.

LMAO at this fool!

You are a laughing fool indeed !!!!!...b/c what I wrote is written in stone. It's that's true.

And here we are again with the exact same case I've been talking about.

No con has the balls to admit one their own, Gallows was dead wrong with what he wrote.

No balls...that's you Gunnut.

Bond yields spike to 2-year highs

Investors continued to rush out of bonds Thursday, a day after Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke said that central bank is readying to scale back and wrap up its bond buying program if the economic recovery remains on track.

if Recovery REMAINS ON TRACK.

Something no con will admit to. Cowards one and all.

Now granted, it is a rough patch and some folks will get hammered but I feel very safe and secure by being heavily orientated in conventional energy, exploration and drilling operations.

What five to ten companies in that sector would you recommend to spread 50k around on right about now?