START SOME DECENT THREADS YOU PANTY WAISTS

summertime rules.

It is wintertime on a third of this planet as well as summer on another third while topically the same on the third third. Some turd of an idea, isn't it? shame it is totally real and most realities ignore it to save a collective ideology no body knows what real is so all one lifetime can do is follow orders saving the reality ruling their recited thoughts learned since birth.

So what are descent topics around decent issues of divide ancestors from their ancestry word play theater of the mind?

It is wintertime on a third of this planet as well as summer on another third while topically the same on the third third. Some turd of an idea, isn't it? shame it is totally real and most realities ignore it to save a collective ideology no body knows what real is so all one lifetime can do is follow orders saving the reality ruling their recited thoughts learned since birth.

So what are descent topics around decent issues of divide ancestors from their ancestry word play theater of the mind?

huh?

JUST SAYIN

it's getting hard for them. more and more of their shepherd publications such as the new york times are starting to mock

and put down their messiah. some of their favorite comedians are are even starting to ridicule him. they have nowhere to

turn and no one to tell them how to think properly when it comes to bowing down to their idol. it's a sad, sad time in liberal la la land.

Or what, Are you gonna hurt yourself again just so you can call me a dildo? :lol:

i cant be hurt...and you are always a dildo...i will say this...you are at leas a partially reasonable dildo...but a dildo none the less

this is my most successful thread ever..

sup brother man? glad you could grace this most awesome thread with your most spectacular display of happy faces...they brighten everyones day

If I had a dollar for every time I was described as a ray of sunshine I could retire.

Been a busy week at work.

i am about to head to bed...mother jonses stopped by to bi tch slap me a little but then took off...

if a guy cant troll a hooker a little....whats the point in havin hookers? thats what grand dad always said

I'm working on another epic tale of debauchery and the slaughter of liberals. It takes time to create a masterpiece.

well...we all eagerly await for you to regale us with your tales of adventure, daring and defense of all decent humans that walk the planet

I'm working on another epic tale of debauchery and the slaughter of liberals. It takes time to create a masterpiece.

well...we all eagerly await for you to regale us with your tales of adventure, daring and defense of all decent humans that walk the planet

^^^^^

START SOME DECENT THREADS YOU PANTY WAISTS

I think people get tired of the instant sniping. Don't get me wrong, some deserve it.

But some have long devolved into something else. Chickie and tarheel LONG overdue to be ignored but people keep bringing it back for some stupid reason.

Chickie has been nonexistent for a while now. Tarheel should stay out of the thread out of sheer good sportsmanship, but she doesn't.

Try something new and people that are still mad about something from 2 months ago (and actually remember it, the poor bastards) snipe like 14 year old girls.

Oh well. I applaud your efforts for mentioning it. Give me an idea for my tree sabotage/symbol. "Symbol of What" thread. Sick ideas welcome. Good ones too :)