Cons are a lot like Birds

I was thinking today how cons are very much the birds I pass on my walk, as some just fell out of the nest and can't fly yet. Oh, they have lots of motivation and will run on the ground ahead of me, trying to flap their wings, but flight isn't their gift yet, so I pass by the little exhausted creatures and they must feel a great relief at not being gobbled up by me.

But more to the point, these birds are born high in the tree, safe, and in freedom, as their mommy feeds them daily. But eventually they have to fly and get their own freedom, but they fall from the tree rather than try to flap their wings, They are afraid of the height and so flounder on the gound. They want their moms to give them freedom so they don't have to fly. And that is the typical con, a coward to earn his own freedom and wants others to die in their place to give them freedom, like the little bird.

I was thinking today how cons are very much the birds I pass on my walk, as some just fell out of the nest and can't fly yet. Oh, they have lots of motivation and will run on the ground ahead of me, trying to flap their wings, but flight isn't their gift yet, so I pass by the little exhausted creatures and they must feel a great relief at not being gobbled up by me.

But more to the point, these birds are born high in the tree, safe, and in freedom, as their mommy feeds them daily. But eventually they have to fly and get their own freedom, but they fall from the tree rather than try to flap their wings, They are afraid of the height and so flounder on the gound. They want their moms to give them freedom so they don't have to fly. And that is the typical con, a coward to earn his own freedom and wants others to die in their place to give them freedom, like the little bird.

Shin, I can't see any purpose here. Though it's pretty obvious that I think the national con organization has truly become evil, I know many conservatives personally whom I greatly respect and some I consider my mentors. I think the national Dem organization has lost its way as well, and I'm hugely disappointed in this president. I truly can't figure out why he's willing to hurt poor people. That's what I expect from the GOP.

Acting like birds that cannot fly or liberals scaling as if fish cannot swim after hatching.

I have come to realize liberal project a what if and conservatives save the maybe never proven completely in error compared to the new narratives progressives push upon kingdoms of humanity staging the planet as separate world orders creating the illusions of parallel universes and alternate realities while exiting in the same moment and same atmosphere as everything else outside their own self contained skin.

Your linear view is just as blind sighted as those you critique compared to your own misdirecting quotes. Half truths compared to half truths only leaves 25% of what is real separating every societal excuse real doesn't exist as it happens. What could ever be understood in that academic environment split down the intersections of moral, legal, and ethical interpretations of what academia calls facts that could be right or wrong and are neither until proven either way.

Orchestrated chaos between theaters of hypotheticals and hypotheses. Spirituality or science fiction. Church or state of mind in the spirit alphabets know more than the periodic table of elements folding what exists together now all the time using the same content all the time over and over.

Parallel universes, alphabets defining what periodic tables could become governed by what if, ruled by if only, and punsihed because of only if they didn't comply with what if nobody knows what real is in plain sight.

Realities are established to make sure no body does...

but they fall from the tree rather than try to flap their wings,

They can flap their wings all they want...fledglings are physically unable to fly at that point moron. Most on the ground have fallen or been pushed from the nest. They're not on the ground from trying to fly....you city folks are retarded.

They can flap their wings all they want...fledglings are physically unable to fly at that point moron. Most on the ground have fallen or been pushed from the nest. They're not on the ground from trying to fly....you city folks are retarded.

Not retarded, retarding what gets recited as facts accepted as knowledge. The new highly informed are those that adopted the newest fad fatih. the low information voter are those that cling to ideas that aren't fashionable anymore.

the wardrobes of social identity only exist in vocabulary.

I wasn't born safe high in a tree. I am a street kid, the son of a bus and streetcar operator, the grandson of a carpenter and a crane operator. One thing the streets have taught me is how to tell a phoney when I see or here one. You're about as phoney as it gets.

ORR

i suppose this is a liberals version of "deep thought". conservatives shouldn't mind being compared to birds, i guess. most of the species

are very individualist and self-sufficient. liberals, on the other hand, would be better compared to insects. they live off of refuse and decay.

they have a collectivist hive mentality where every bug knows his place and lives according to the rules of hierarchy. and they make a cool

squishy sound when you step on them.

i suppose this is a liberals version of "deep thought". conservatives shouldn't mind being compared to birds, i guess. most of the species

are very individualist and self-sufficient. liberals, on the other hand, would be better compared to insects. they live off of refuse and decay.

they have a collectivist hive mentality where every bug knows his place and lives according to the rules of hierarchy. and they make a cool

Isn't it ironic that way? Colonial insects are the aspiration of societal evolution, wannabes, ants that move rubber tree plants, and, well termites are just termites. Like those people that take out the trash.

In all three social settings it is the queen that produces all the lifetimes saving her assets.

same size brains too.

I swear the liberals are really posting some winning threads today. I especially loved the one about the booming economy.

You just can't make this shit up, but they just prove their economic and fiscal stupidity in new and inventive ways daily.

I swear the liberals are really posting some winning threads today. I especially loved the one about the booming economy.

You just can't make this shit up, but they just prove their economic and fiscal stupidity in new and inventive ways daily.

The hysterical thing is that you are so friggin uninformed and just plain stupid...you're like an individual three ring circus.

From the very conservative Forbes:

Economically, Could Obama Be America's Best President? - Forbes

I think liberals are more like birds .... gathering at the park for a free meal then congregating on public property and shi.tting on cop cars.

I have never defecated on a cop car in my life, but it sounds like fun.

Improving economy alters political landscape - Yahoo! Finance

I always love to highlight the idiocy of the Hick.

The load of defending this administration is heavy with no signs of letting up. Reminiscent of the strong man competition where they keep stacking kegs on the poor guy trying to squat.

Don't forget they suck the lifeblood of the truly alive hosts

They believe the myth that you should never touch the baby bird or the mommy won't come back.

Birds have very poor sense of smell. Pick up the baby and put it back.

If it was kicked out for a reason (sick, old enough or whatever) mommy will do it again. If it fell out accidentally life goes on.

Happens once in a while with robins who live under the eaves of my house. They don't mind you putting the the babies back. Saves them having to watch the baby buy the farm (or nest).

:blink:

Stunning, from one of the most clueless moonbats on the board. :glare: