Do You Want Free Satellite TV <----------

And no people, this is no gimmick because Im a proud owner of a FTA satellite dish. That stands for Free To Air television. In this age of

technology, you know that the international influence has benefitted us Americans greatly. So this invention will save you guys

a whole lot of money. Okay. Just see for yourself. It truly is an amazing idea and is the wave of the future.

What do you think.

I'm an antenna guy, sold 'em and installed them for years. I don't follow what your showing here.

I have an outside antenna (old element style, there's no such thing as a "digital' antenna) and I get OTA signals from standard TV stations, just like the old days, only I use a Digital to analog converter box. I get 22 channels.

If this is a satellite signal, you need a low noise, high gain collector at the antenna and another sat box at the TV, since satt signals are so faint they need to be greatly enhanced. Also, most satt signals are encoded, so you have to get a subscription to decode them.

Could you briefly explain how this works? The audio on the video is very low and hard to understand.

I'm an antenna guy, sold 'em and installed them for years. I don't follow what your showing here.

I have an outside antenna (old element style, there's no such thing as a "digital' antenna) and I get OTA signals from standard TV stations, just like the old days, only I use a Digital to analog converter box. I get 22 channels.

If this is a satellite signal, you need a low noise, high gain collector at the antenna and another sat box at the TV, since satt signals are so faint they need to be greatly enhanced. Also, most satt signals are encoded, so you have to get a subscription to decode them.

Could you briefly explain how this works? The audio on the video is very low and hard to understand.

Yes. Its very simple. All you need is a cable wire, and a C Band type FTA receiver. It works just like any other satellite dish equipment. But you do have to buy extra boxes for each room. There are a ton of videos here on Youtube that teaches you how to set all of this stuff up.

If you have any more questions to ask, then feel free to do so now. :)

So it's collected at a standard antenna, fed to a signal-amp box (low-noise bloc converter), and that's it? Is the box proprietary? can you use a dishtv or directtv receivers? Thanks.

No you cannot. You get everything that you need from them. This company allows you to get free channels from all over the universe. Dont fool around with government crap, because they only

want your money. Besides I can watch cable tv online. Go figure. :)

No you cannot. You get everything that you need from them. This company allows you to get free channels from all over the universe. Dont fool around with government crap, because they only

want your money. Besides I can watch cable tv online. Go figure. :)

Thanks.

Is it legal????

Yes. Its called "unencrypted" signals. In other words, what the satellite companies dont charge you for, you get free. You have channels out there coming at ya from overseas and in untapped US markets abroad.

Dont think for one second that the lineup networks that you get on Direct TV or Dish TV are the only channels flying out there in outer space.

That is FALSE ! Its the same with radio and internet. All you do is intercept whatever is out there and get it. Simple. :)

if you fucks would just get off welfare, you could pay for primo service!!!

I've had Dish for 5 years now. It would take a lot for me to give it up!

I know a lot of middle class Whites who have this machine and were former fans of Dish and Direct. So you lose again. :)

I know a lot of middle class Whites who have this machine and were former fans of Dish and Direct. So you lose again. :)

Can I get HBO/Showtime/Discover/FNC/TNT and the other 100 channels I get as well as High Def

with FTA?

XBMC via internet, it's free and alot more channels than FTA. All the dish & direct tv satellite hackers have gravitated to this technology and using their skills to get this for free and it's legal!

Cannot receive commercial channels. FAIL.

Can I get HBO/Showtime/Discover/FNC/TNT and the other 100 channels I get as well as High Def

with FTA?

my neighbor had one of the 2 mini dish dickworks....$170 a month, and a non-cancelable contract for 2 years...you cancel, you pay anyway. he canceled anyway and is glad he did. They never duped me. Contracts are a no go for me with ANY company.

Hulu or Netflix is $7 a month. I get free docus and youtube and history stuff on my tablet just surfing the net, which I hook into my TV via a mini hdmi, voila. Add my 22 channels off antenna, and i'm OK. Hell, there's a website called documentaryheaven.

The satt box looks tempting because it picks up foreign channels, which have real news, as opposed to the drek we get here that masquerades as news. Even CNN is different overseas than here..a completely different slant to the news.

I speak French, a little Spanish, a little Italian...german and dutch is damn close to English. hell, olde English IS French and Dutch.

Easy peezy.

And no people, this is no gimmick because Im a proud owner of a FTA satellite dish. That stands for Free To Air television. In this age of

technology, you know that the international influence has benefitted us Americans greatly. So this invention will save you guys

a whole lot of money. Okay. Just see for yourself. It truly is an amazing idea and is the wave of the future.

What do you think.

I've done FTA for years, it's best to have a large motor driven dish if you want to scan all the sats, especially if you want to tune C-band sats.....

moteck_s2100.jpg

Programming is somewhat limited and sometimes unscripted, as you can sometimes get news feeds and lots of foreign and sports feed channels....

Don't expect to get HBO or PPVs, but all in all it does have some good stuff also......

In the past many more channels were available than there are now.....

If you are interested in what channels you can get, look here....(make sure you are in the conus of the sat you want to view)

http://www.lyngsat.com/america.html

lots of good info here....

http://www.satelliteguys.us/forum.php

my neighbor had one of the 2 mini dish dickworks....$170 a month, and a non-cancelable contract for 2 years...you cancel, you pay anyway. he canceled anyway and is glad he did. They never duped me. Contracts are a no go for me with ANY company.

Hulu or Netflix is $7 a month. I get free docus and youtube and history stuff on my tablet just surfing the net, which I hook into my TV via a mini hdmi, voila. Add my 22 channels off antenna, and i'm OK. Hell, there's a website called documentaryheaven.

The satt box looks tempting because it picks up foreign channels, which have real news, as opposed to the drek we get here that masquerades as news. Even CNN is different overseas than here..a completely different slant to the news.

I speak French, a little Spanish, a little Italian...german and dutch is damn close to English. hell, olde English IS French and Dutch.

Easy peezy.

I have Dish Network with Hopper and Joey on 4 TVs. I get HD on all channels that do HD.

I can record thousands of hours if I want. I can record all PrimeTime channels and when

I play them back, NO commercials! I can record multiple channels at one time. And watch

any recordeing in any room. I have their 120 channel package. Never had a major outage.

Great customer support and all for about $105/month.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Dish at all besides being a happy customer.

gin.

This is some very insightful information here. I hope that you people here at the Forum are

with FTA?

No. Anything that is ran by the government or FCC regulated, cannot be intercepted by FTA dish.

I have Dish Network with Hopper and Joey on 4 TVs. I get HD on all channels that do HD.

I can record thousands of hours if I want. I can record all PrimeTime channels and when

I play them back, NO commercials! I can record multiple channels at one time. And watch

any recordeing in any room. I have their 120 channel package. Never had a major outage.

Great customer support and all for about $105/month.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Dish at all besides being a happy customer.

gin.

Gee, you miss the fun of no channel guide and have wires to hook up. Starting random movies at the beginning is no challenge (if you find a tolerable one). News must be better if it's Iranian or Chinese. Plus you get to save an ENTIRE C-note once a month!

And no people, this is no gimmick because Im a proud owner of a FTA satellite dish. That stands for Free To Air television. In this age oftechnology, you know that the international influence has benefitted us Americans greatly. So this invention will save you guysa whole lot of money. Okay. Just see for yourself. It truly is an amazing idea and is the wave of the future.What do you think. http://youtube.com/watch?v=JOSiXtQCaAQ
Before I fool with it I only watch three channels ....History, history two and the science channelZarus do you get those?

my neighbor had one of the 2 mini dish dickworks....$170 a month, and a non-cancelable contract for 2 years...you cancel, you pay anyway. he canceled anyway and is glad he did. They never duped me. Contracts are a no go for me with ANY company.Hulu or Netflix is $7 a month. I get free docus and youtube and history stuff on my tablet just surfing the net, which I hook into my TV via a mini hdmi, voila. Add my 22 channels off antenna, and i'm OK. Hell, there's a website called documentaryheaven.The satt box looks tempting because it picks up foreign channels, which have real news, as opposed to the drek we get here that masquerades as news. Even CNN is different overseas than here..a completely different slant to the news.I speak French, a little Spanish, a little Italian...german and dutch is damn close to English. hell, olde English IS French and Dutch.Easy peezy.
Only reason I have kept Netflix is because of the documentaries .Nice to know you have it.. tho

Before I fool with it I only watch three channels .... History, history two and the science channel Zarus do you get those?

Only reason I have kept Netflix is because of the documentaries . Nice to know you have it.. tho

No you idiot. You do not get the basic cable or conventional satellite networks. You only get mostly foreign or religious channels and a ton of international news from all over the world. You get things like BBC 1, or Al Jazeera and other channels too.

You do get some movies if you have a blindscanner. And It all depends on what kind of receiver you have. Google FTA receivers in your spare time.

if everyone got free cable....wouldnt cable companies go out of business, if i am the only one paying for the cable everyone is getting for free...wouldnt that cost me billions a year for cable?

No. You have internet and people stil watch television. And you were saying. :)