Hot Girls And Guns

Next to catfights, what is it about attractive women posing with guns that I find so appealing?

Is it the juxtaposition of two of my very favorite things in this world that captures my attention?

Or do I harbor a secret, romantic desire to be shot by a beautiful woman?

I wonder what my favorite nineteenth century German philosopher would say about this affection.

Next to catfights, what is it about attractive women posing with guns that I find so appealing?

Is it the juxtaposition of two of my very favorite things in this world that captures my attention?

I wonder what my favorite nineteenth century German philosopher would say about this affection.

I think we need Sigmund Freud for this one. In a nutshell it sorta proves that you are a latent queer.

I think we need Sigmund Freud for this one. In a nutshell it sorta proves that you are a latent queer.

Really, doctor? Because I like women and guns? What do you recommend I tell my three girlfriends and ex-wife? That my lust for them was nothing more than a supression of my desire for men?

Nothing personal, doc, but I think your conclusions are worth spit.

Strange enough to see a photograph of a Kennedy firing a rifle, one with a telescopic sight no less, as the 50th anniversary of JFK's assassination approaches.

Stranger still to learn that the Kennedy firing the rifle, a 14-year-old granddaughter of late Sen. Robert F. Kennedy, is killing seal pups in Canada, according a caption for the photo written by her father.

The photo was posted this morning on the Facebook page of Maxwell Kennedy, 48, son of Robert and Ethel Kennedy.

nb%20kennedy%20june%2019%2013%20three.jp

Cuz it's all about testosterone, it serves one of 2 purposes, kill it or screw it.

This is why gun makers use women in bikinis and high heels to sell guns not that women go hunting in bikinis and high heels it's all about appealing to men by catering to their testosterone levels.

Sigmund Freud would say you have vagina envy, and want someone to shove a gun up your ass, a true latent homo desire! :P

Freud said that guns are a penile substitute for a man lacking a decent penis.

And a woman holding a gun is a promise to him that he will "get a gun".

Strange enough to see a photograph of a Kennedy firing a rifle, one with a telescopic sight no less, as the 50th anniversary of JFK's assassination approaches.

Stranger still to learn that the Kennedy firing the rifle, a 14-year-old granddaughter of late Sen. Robert F. Kennedy, is killing seal pups in Canada, according a caption for the photo written by her father.

The photo was posted this morning on the Facebook page of Maxwell Kennedy, 48, son of Robert and Ethel Kennedy.

nb%20kennedy%20june%2019%2013%20three.jp

That's shamefully low of you! 14 year old Kennedy girls don't kill seal pups you fool!

Your just a piece of trash!

Sigmund Freud would say you have vagina envy, and want someone to shove a gun up your ass, a true latent homo desire! :P

freud was a quack cocaine addict sexually obsessed with his own mother. rose mcgowan did look pretty hot in planet terror, though.

planet_terror_5.png

(Shakin' my head in disbelief) "Worse case of masochism I have ever seen"!!!! :)

Im generally not into blondes so much and the dark haired chick is a bit skinny. That being said, I dont like chicks with guns either. I'd get shot.

pssssst, don't piss em' off (chicks with guns)!!! lol :)

If betting on libs was a game in Las Vegas, I'd make a fortune. I knew that hoary, discredited, liberal assessment--Men-who-like-guns-are-homosexual-and-have small-penises--would make it's appearance sooner, rather than later.

have you met cannonpointer ?

its really hard to look at that rifle

What rifle?

(Shakin' my head in disbelief) "Worse case of masochism I have ever seen"!!!! :)

Worst case of masochism you ever seen?! Ma'am, are you aware of the self-inflicted torment everybody on this forum suffers when they read your posts?

Recognize that guns are often seen as phallic, and the question answers itself. What hetrosexual male would not like to imagine a hot woman holding his manhood?

Same reason girls love hot men and puppies!

Drool..

Can't say that does anything for me, but a man taking care of a baby? Yep.

Then again, a hot man with a big gun is sexy too.