Michelle Says 'It's Good to Be Home' in ANOTHER Country

Do us all a favor, and just stay there, B*tch.

Remember Michelle refused to meet the Chinese First Lady in the United States because she was too busy with domestic responsibilities? That is all hogwash because she's apparently never too busy to go on a vacation and spend our taxpayer money.

She is in Ireland now and while she was there she said "it's good to be home". Yet another embarrassment for our great country.

From Weekly Standard:

Speaking at the Gaiety Theatre in Dublin, Ireland, at a performance by of "Riverdance" by Irish youth, First Lady Michelle Obama thanked the crowd and said, "It is good to be home."

"My goodness! (Applause.) Thats wonderful! You did it! Oh, my goodness. (Applause.) Thank you all so much. It is good to be home. Yes, indeed. You all are amazing -- and you're pretty good-looking, too. (Laughter.)," she said as she took the stage.

Later, the first lady expanded on the comments. "I want to thank all you for being here. You know, kids, you guys, young people -- you guys have my heart. And I said this in Belfast earlier -- it's so true. (Laughter.) Look, my girls know -- I can embarrass them and love them to death -- but young people, you guys move me in ways that you dont even imagine. So it was so important for us that while we were here we got to do something with the young people here in Dublin. So thank you for such a warm welcome. You have made my family feel right at home in Ireland, and you guys are pretty awesome," she said.

http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2013/20130619001-michelle-another.html

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A graious copliment to a welcomeing country. I agree you should be embarrassed but you do`nt seem to know why.

Still can't use apostrophes and I don't know why.

The first pony is just acting like hubby did. Socializing isn't natural when talking to people you secretly hate.

Remember Michelle refused to meet the Chinese First Lady in the United States because she was too busy with domestic responsibilities? That is all hogwash because she's apparently never too busy to go on a vacation and spend our taxpayer money.

She is in Ireland now and while she was there she said "it's good to be home". Yet another embarrassment for our great country.

From Weekly Standard:

Speaking at the Gaiety Theatre in Dublin, Ireland, at a performance by of "Riverdance" by Irish youth, First Lady Michelle Obama thanked the crowd and said, "It is good to be home."

"My goodness! (Applause.) Thats wonderful! You did it! Oh, my goodness. (Applause.) Thank you all so much. It is good to be home. Yes, indeed. You all are amazing -- and you're pretty good-looking, too. (Laughter.)," she said as she took the stage.

Later, the first lady expanded on the comments. "I want to thank all you for being here. You know, kids, you guys, young people -- you guys have my heart. And I said this in Belfast earlier -- it's so true. (Laughter.) Look, my girls know -- I can embarrass them and love them to death -- but young people, you guys move me in ways that you dont even imagine. So it was so important for us that while we were here we got to do something with the young people here in Dublin. So thank you for such a warm welcome. You have made my family feel right at home in Ireland, and you guys are pretty awesome," she said.

http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2013/20130619001-michelle-another.html

'nuff said....idiot thread

Still can't use apostrophes and I don't know why.

The first pony is just acting like hubby did. Socializing isn't natural when talking to people you secretly hate.

oh look. some stupid phony pretends that he knows who people secretly hate. If you want to get more transparent, you will have to drill holes.

Poor lil jealous fool wishes he was the 1st Lady and on vacation. LMAO!! I am glad to see a Black 1st Lady in the WH to raise your racist hackles!! May there be many more to come!!!

She is a total class act. I could not be prouder of our first lady. Highly respected throughout the world and especially in the USA. She is truly the American dream.

Only in Liberal lala land. The world hates America more and more everyday.

How come no other First Lady has went around the world calling other Countries their home?

Why would the world hate Barry, but love Manchelle???

LMAO at libturd lunacy!

"So thank you for such a warm welcome. You have made my family feel right at home in Ireland, and you guys are pretty awesome," she said.

Oh, my. Another one to add to SCANDAL-MANIA.

How come no other First Lady has went around the world calling other Countries their home?

So you really believe that Michelle Obama thinks of Ireland as her home? ROFL

You right wing flying monkeys don't get nuance, do you?

"So thank you for such a warm welcome. You have made my family feel right at home in Ireland, and you guys are pretty awesome," she said.

I never took Michelle as Irish, maybe she is? Sure would've liked to hear her talk about those fake storefronts the G8 organizers setup, why Michelle would you avoid that topic? Why the lies?

Well JIm South pointed out in some areas of the Americas (islands not mainland) there were as many Irish as slaves as there were blacks. There is even corned beef and cabbage in some traditional Caribbean cuisine. So theoretically she could be of some Irish decent.

She said "It feels good to be home" liar.

This is no different than Obama bowing down to suck the Dick of every dictator he meets.

ROFLMAO-

1719.gif

"Ich bin ein Berliner"

cc