Climate Change is False, Radical and Dangerous religion.

There is no such thing as Man Caused Global Warming. Since the Dawn of time the Earth has gone through Natural Warming and Cooling periods. The entire Earth used to be a Sub Topical Paradise, it was also a frozen wasteland as well. With out Co2, all plants will die, as C02 is a key component in photosynthesis. If All Plants die, then humans and Animals will die shortly after, because it is the plants and the trees that produce the air we breathe.

The kook climate scientists who demand we all believe their science based on politics are all peer reviewed....by each other. That's the way the leftist global warmers do it...they agree with each other's kook opinion and give themselves awards for supporting each other

Oh, look!

Another nitwit who thinks all climate scientists are lying.

cc

shove your religion up your ass you silly little twit...dont forget the seperation of church and state ass hole

Neither of you two have looked into the science involved. You have no idea what it is. This, to you, like everything else in your world, is political.

well if you would not "look into" your own colon...you would see that ice has been melting for 100000000000000 mother fu cking years...

Neither of you two have looked into the science involved. You have no idea what it is. This, to you, like everything else in your world, is political.

Do you own anything or do anything that promotes global warming? Why are you on the computer?...using electricity? Do you refrigerate your food?...can you justify that being a global warmer? Do you drive?...use electric lights?...live in a home or an apartment?...can you imagine how much global warming gases you use every day? Year after year you keep wasting the Earth's resources to keep yourself alive and comfortable...you sure don't live what you preach. Maybe now would be a good time to end your waste of our resources you yourself decry. Do what is right by your own words...self post birth abortion is the only answer at this point....make your stand now

I wonder what the progressive cult movement will be ten years from now when none of this BS ever happens.

Global Cooling, anyone??????

You wonder what the Progressive movement will be in ten years? Let me help you with that. It will be the overwhelming majority of the voters. Sucks to be you.

Al Gore told us 8 years ago that all the ice would be melted at the poles by 2012. When that didn't happen he gave it another 5 years. Con men aren't scientists.

The word on the street is, Cuba is panicing over their island flooding due to the melting ice.

There is no such thing as Man Caused Global Warming. Since the Dawn of time the Earth has gone through Natural Warming and Cooling periods. The entire Earth used to be a Sub Topical Paradise, it was also a frozen wasteland as well. With out Co2, all plants will die, as C02 is a key component in photosynthesis. If All Plants die, then humans and Animals will die shortly after, because it is the plants and the trees that produce the air we breathe.

Lush tell you that?

Must have been his Oxie talking,

Got any science to back up that crap you spew?

so keep buying pickup trucks because the tree huggers just made the whole thing up?...another simple fuk who's spawn will eventually erased from the gene pool like the rest of us.

personally I am just sick of making ragheads fkn rich...and you would think that would be enough for you as well

Lush tell you that?

You have a short fuse when someone attacks your religion don't you? Why are you on the computer using electricity? You should be living in a cave eating grubs and berries. How can you support something you don't even live yourself? Like most in your global warming cult you only want the other guy to do without...not yourself...you must be real special in your own mind

All of "your" science is theory and prediction.

It's not my science. It's science, period. The only reason the right opposes acknowledging the reality of GW is the same reason they fight installing stack scrubbers and other pollution controls: they cost money. Industrialists know quite well the science is good.

I am old enough to remember well the global cooling cultists of the 70's. SAme holier than thou attitude, same fervor, same wrong assed science.

Except that science never postulated it.

http://www.realclimate.org/index.php/archives/2005/01/the-global-cooling-myth/

Oh, look!

Another nitwit who thinks all climate scientists are lying.

cc

They are. How many scientists claimed the world was flat, or how many scientist claimed Galileo the full of crap when he said the earth revolved around the sun. I am not saying there isn't a such thing as Global Warming/Cooling, but I am saying there is no such thing as MCCC.

Lush tell you that?

What I do have is plenty of History, and the fact there was Global Warming before man walked the face of the earth.

It's got a long, long way to go.

Giddy up!

I've got some bad news for you. It's already here. It gets exponentially worse for you each election cycle. But i'm just assuming you paid attention to last years elections. Just the 10% margin you lost the womens vote by did you in. How many of those girls do you think are going Republican after that abortion vote in the House yesterday? How many young people who's student loan interest rate is going to double in two weeks do you think you're going to get? Of which there will be 12 million more of them eligible to vote in the coming elections. National elections aren't even an issue any longer for the Progressives. We own them now. It's the state legislatures and governorships we're focusing on now. And we will own them in the not so distant future. Don't get caught on the wrong side of things.

so keep buying pickup trucks because the tree huggers just made the whole thing up?...another simple fuk who's spawn will eventually erased from the gene pool like the rest of us.

personally I am just sick of making ragheads fkn rich...and you would think that would be enough for you as well

How do you explain Global Warming prior to Modern History. I mean at one time the entire earth was Sub Tropical even Antarctica, they the entire earth froze for thousands of years, and then it thawed again. There were no Coal Power Plant, or SUV's back then.

I've got some bad news for you. It's already here. It gets exponentially worse for you each election cycle. But i'm just assuming you paid attention to last years elections. Just the 10% margin you lost the womens vote by did you in. How many of those girls do you think are going Republican after that abortion vote in the House yesterday? How many young people who's student loan interest rate is going to double in two weeks do you think you're going to get? Of which there will be 12 million more of them eligible to vote in the coming elections. National elections aren't even an issue any longer for the Progressives. We own them now. It's the state legislatures and governorships we're focusing on now. And we will own them in the not so distant future. Don't get caught on the wrong side of things.

You may want to read some polls.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/152021/conservatives-remain-largest-ideological-group.aspx

Libs are a tad over halfway there. Like I said, giddy up!

World's poorest will feel brunt of climate change, warns World Bank

Droughts, floods, sea-level rises and fiercer storms likely to undermine progress in developing world and hit food supply

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2013/jun/19/climate-change-developing-countries-world-bank

Sounds like a rightwing conspiracy.

Of course, if they had to buy carbon credits...they could barter some goats or something.