• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn I missed that one!

What was I thinking??

You're still missing this one:

Here's a story about someone whose life was destroyed by crack. She turned to religion, and put her life back together. You post a story about someone who turned to crack and put their life back together after they recovered from their "religion" addiction...

marys-photo-child2-w-obama-sign.jpg

St Skittles was as thug.

You freaks keep trying to throw the idea that Martin was a thug around without proof, hell if Martin was a thug, then we got a hell of a problem, as about 90% of our youth could be considered thugs, including any kids you might have, if in the unfortunate situation that you have any. You idiots want it to sound like Martin had two gunny sacks on him, one full of illegal guns, and the other full of hard drugs. I guess it is OK, in your twisted mind to shoot people for walking down the street with a bag of candy and a drink. If Zimmerman somehow gets out this murder, are we gonna have to start teaching our kids, forget about that avoiding strangers s--t, just don't get out on the street with a bag of candy and a f--king drink, it's just too damn dangerous, because there are a lot of nuts out there, and some consider that carrying of candy and drink a very serious crime, especially if they think you are a black kid, so try to make yourself look as white as possible when walking in the dark..

You freaks keep trying to throw the idea that Martin was a thug around without proof, hell if Martin was a thug, then we got a hell of a problem, as about 90% of our youth could be considered thugs, including any kids you might have, if in the unfortunate situation that you have any. You idiots want it to sound like Martin had two gunny sacks on him, one full of illegal guns, and the other full of hard drugs. I guess it is OK, in your twisted mind to shoot people for walking down the street with a bag of candy and a drink. If Zimmerman somehow gets out this murder, are we gonna have to start teaching our kids, forget about that avoiding strangers s--t, just don't get out on the street with a bag of candy and a f--king drink, it's just too damn dangerous, because there are a lot of nuts out there, and some consider that carrying of candy and drink a very serious crime, especially if they think you are a black kid, so try to make yourself look as white as possible when walking in the dark..

who gives a fu ck....there will be a trial..let the chips fall where they may ass hole

who gives a fu ck....there will be a trial..let the chips fall where they may ass hole

Thanks for cluing me in you stupid MF'er, I had no idea that there would be a trial, the fact that they are trying to pick a jury must be what alerted you to that right?.

Thanks for cluing me in you stupid MF'er, I had no idea that there would be a trial, the fact that they are trying to pick a jury must be what alerted you to that right?.

you act like martin is your cousin or something. what difference does it make? a mexican killed a ni66er....what you think this is the first brown on black crime? I THINK WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS TRYING TO SAVE FACE FROM THE FACT THAT YOU GOT ALL THE DARKIES IN AN UPROAR BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT Z-I-M-M-E-R-M-A-N WAS A WHITE GUY. WHEN YOU FOUND OUT THAT THE PRESIDENT WAS MORE WHITE THAN ZIMMERMAN...WELL YOU DIDNT WANT TO LOOK STUPID...SO YOU ARE STILL CLINGING TO THIS HORSE SH IT CRUSADE OF YOURS

That's how guilty minds work. Blame the victim to cover the guilty by any means necessary.

Hey I get at off 5:00

I'll be home around 5:04 5:05

Come over and I'll give you my pistol. After that I'll commence to stomping your asz and we will see how long it takes you to pull it out.

That's how guilty minds work. Blame the victim to cover the guilty by any means necessary.

Idiots on parade.

A trial is one side against the other. Of course both sides are scrutinized.

Good thing there's no white people involved. Fuck.

You freaks keep trying to throw the idea that Martin was a thug around without proof, hell if Martin was a thug, then we got a hell of a problem, as about 90% of our youth could be considered thugs, including any kids you might have, if in the unfortunate situation that you have any.

We do have a serious issue with todays youth. The embrace and worship of criminality is something fairly new to the American landscape. The thug mentality has arguably ruined the inner cities and is now spreading to the suburbs.

I guess it is OK, in your twisted mind to shoot people for walking down the street with a bag of candy and a drink.

Good God, what the fuck is WRONG with you???

MARTIN HAD ZIMMERMANN DOWN ON THE GROUND AND WAS BEATING HIM SAVAGELY, ACTUALLY SLAMMING HIS HEAD AGAINST THE CONCRETE. THAT IS AN ASSAULT THAT COULD HAVE RESULTED IN DEATH OR GREAT BODILY HARM TO ZIMMERMANN.

Legally, Zimmermann had every right to use his weapon to defend himself under such circumstances. Fucking DEAL with it!

Good God, what the fuck is WRONG with you???

MARTIN HAD ZIMMERMANN DOWN ON THE GROUND AND WAS BEATING HIM SAVAGELY, ACTUALLY SLAMMING HIS HEAD AGAINST THE CONCRETE. THAT IS AN ASSAULT THAT COULD HAVE RESULTED IN DEATH OR GREAT BODILY HARM TO ZIMMERMANN.

Legally, Zimmermann had every right to use his weapon to defend himself under such circumstances. Fucking DEAL with it!

The caveat here is if Zimmerman INITIATED COMBAT.....then started getting his ass whooped and then shot Traythug......then that is not self defense.

But we will clear that up when Traythug testifies.......got it?

why is stereotyping over 75% accurate, about the same as water covering the land within this atmosphere? That leaving 25% for error divided up between 14 separate interpretations of each lifetime added to this atmosphere.

Where did I come up with 14 interpretations? 8 great grandparents, 4 grandparents, 2 parents to each lifetime conceived. Contracting results expanding the details never duplicated working the same way every generation of another ancestor added to the species being part of now here in this atmosphere, until no more ancestors are added to the end results of ancestry here already.

When all sides taking issue against each other being the problem, ever think every reality is an equal share of that said problem not facing what is really going on socially being directed to act like society's children by laws that rule how to behave civicly, honor ideology not being civil passing through the only space the time one has existing as details never duplicated in an adapt or become extinct moment present all the time universally now everywhere?

It is time the majority held in silence say no more to this minority of groupies and diciples peddling societal evolution saving their ideologues mastering of twisting words to mean multiple things to stages of ancestry and the ancestors being what they are to ancestral progression of added lifetimes presently here specifically as conceived, not contrived to play society's children.

Wharf Rat2, you are an educated idiot that will never want to be your true self in physical results. Denial is your claim to fame, making others as miserable as yourself is your game.

Keep the faith, I don't believe anything you copy and paste is anything other than half real, at best in any worst case scenario truth to what if tomorrow becomes a better day than what is now here never the same details twice adding..

The caveat here is if Zimmerman INITIATED COMBAT.....then started getting his ass whooped and then shot Traythug......then that is not self defense.

But we will clear that up when Traythug testifies.......got it?

There is no evidence Zimmerman initiated combat. Following someone is not free licence to attempt to beat the follower to death. Florida law is pretty clear that, even if they were mutual combatants, Zimmerman screaming for help was clear indication he no longer wanted to be involved in the physical conflict.