How Many Illegals Actually Live In USA?

Way back in the 1980s, proponents and opponents of illegals generally agreed that the population of illegals in the United States was between 12 and 15 million.

Oddly, since government libs have become obsessed with passing a comprehensive immigration law during Whangdoodle's presidency, that number, in 2013, has shrunk to 11 million.

Government libs and their propaganda wing, the mainstream media, now claim that smaller number.

That means, if libs are not lying, illegal immigration, in 30 years, diminished. But demands for the quick legalization of illegals, especially among libs, has increased, now reaching a hysterical point.

According to Rush Limbaugh today, new estimates put the number of illegals living in the United States in 2013 at 46 million.

No wonder Whangdoodle Barry and every Demon-crat in Congress are hot for legitmizing these tens of millions of illegals.

Never mind humanitarian concerns. Barry and company smell new, almost-guranteed, Demon-crat voters.

Giving away our country and rewarding lawbreakers for votes...why the hell should the rest of us obey our laws?

Whangdoodle Barry and the Demon-crats in Congress are eager to permanently silence Republican opposition. That's what's behind the push for the quick legitmization 46 million new, presumably liberal, voters. That's the master plan.

I know, in my immediate area of Pa, the illegal population has rocketed; and along with it, so has criminal activity.

Many many illegals have hard core criminal histories in their own countries; why should they respect & or obey our laws?

Confucius say: "Those who believe in open borders more securely bolt their own front doors."

I remember when people didn't lock their front door.

They already don't, by the very nature of being illegals.

What I said; we already have enough of our own home grown monsters roaming our streets; is it really necessary to actually import more?

Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - Illegal Immigration information

What I said

You make a valid point. I'm not disagreeing with you. I'm expounding that, if for no other reason, they are proven criminals by being here illegally, for that alone is a crime. So even if they didn't commit crimes in their own countries, they are still criminals.

It's also annoying as hell to spend heaps of money and hours on paperwork to immigrate legally, only to have illegals here "forgiven" their crime with no penalty, plus rewards that will probably be given to them in the form of our tax dollars.

I remember when people didn't lock their front door.

What I said; we already have enough of our own home grown monsters roaming our streets; is it really necessary to actually import more?

Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - Illegal Immigration information

Libs like Whangdoodle Barry don't care. As long as those monsters vote for the Demon-crats, they're ok with it.

They were saying 10-12 million illegals in this country 10 years ago!

So, do that math....realistically there's more like 20-25 million illegals....with millions more coming

as soon as they railroad the POS immigration bill through....

Actual count of illegals in the US is about 320,000,000.

They came and stole from the native Americans, then made laws to legalize their theft,

Much like modern day American Corporate power.

They came and stole from the native Americans, then made laws to legalize their theft,

yea yea yea.....you own property? Give it to some needy American Indian family....

Did you include yourself in the 320,000,000???

yea yea yea.....you own property? Give it to some needy American Indian family....

Why Yes I do own property, I give it to myself?

Cool.

Did you include yourself in the 320,000,000???

I'm from both of those worlds.

I always get a kick out of asking European Americans, who insist Israel must pull back from the 1967 borders and their illegal occupation, "So, when do you leave for Europe?" Shoot! The Israelis were even attacked on all sides in 1967, foreign enemies set on driving them from their land, and, darned, they lost, sort of like every national boundary on the planet is formed. Anyway, everybody is illegal, since all I see in the press is that Israel is. I wonder when the UN is going to mandate everybody needs to go back to their pre-war borders?

Steal? No, the American Injuns lost a long war. Get over it. And besides, Kennewick Man, a Caucasoid was here before the American Injuns and you don't hear his descendants whining about it.

First of all, who is "they"?

Secondly, the Native Americans were never a nation, in the traditional, legal sense. They were nomads with no set borders, flag or written laws.