Bill Ayers: Try Obama for War Crimes

I thought this guy was obamas buddy? now he says he's a bum. just goes to show ya there is no honor among thieves....well in this case honor among garbagepails!

Bill Ayers, former University of Illinois professor and co-founder of the violent anti-war group Weather Underground, said Tuesday that President Barack Obama should be put on trial for war crimes, according to RealClearPolitics.

"Every president in this century should be put on trial," Ayers told Charlie Stone on RealClearPolitics' "Morning Commute." Every one of them goes into an office dripping with blood and then adds to it. And, yes, I think that these are war crimes. I think that theyre acts of terror.

Ayers, whose Weather Underground bombed police stations, the U.S. Capitol and the Pentagon during its anti-Vietnam War crusade in the 1960s and 1970s, said he'd give Obama a failing grade based on his presidency's policy and politics. Nevertheless, Ayers said he likes the president.

"He's a curious person. One of the things I like about him is he's curious. He wants to know things. He asks questions, he's not just charming, he's also interested. He reads," Ayers said. "I liked him personally -- he's a really good guy."

Click over to Real Clear Politics for the full interview.

Ayers has a complicated history with the president. There's no proof Ayers and Obama were ever friends, but the men reportedly worked together on the board of a Chicago-based charity. Ayers also hosted a campaign event when Obama first ran for office in the 1990s.

During the 2008 presidential campaign, former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin accused Obama of "palling around with terrorists," referring to Ayers openly taking credit for the 1970s bombings at the U.S. Capitol and Pentagon. Ayers brushed off Palin's accusations in an interview with the New Yorker in 2008.

"I think my relationship with Obama was probably like that of thousands of others in Chicago," Ayers said. "And, like millions and millions of others, I wished I knew him better."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/18/bill-ayers-obama-war-crimes_n_3461319.html

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With friends like this...

Know the separation between friends and friends in need of wanting to rule the world order in ruling the legal governances to orchestrating societal evolution academically.

Metaphorically speaking, This humanity as a Titanic ship of fools being the homo sapien species has hit the iceberg of natural balancing and is sinking, all ideologues abandon ship leaving ancestry to drown.

I thought this guy was obamas buddy? now he says he's a bum. just goes to show ya there is no honor among thieves....well in this case honor among garbagepails!

Bill Ayers, former University of Illinois professor and co-founder of the violent anti-war group Weather Underground, said Tuesday that President Barack Obama should be put on trial for war crimes, according to RealClearPolitics.

"Every president in this century should be put on trial," Ayers told Charlie Stone on RealClearPolitics' "Morning Commute." Every one of them goes into an office dripping with blood and then adds to it. And, yes, I think that these are war crimes. I think that theyre acts of terror.

Ayers, whose Weather Underground bombed police stations, the U.S. Capitol and the Pentagon during its anti-Vietnam War crusade in the 1960s and 1970s, said he'd give Obama a failing grade based on his presidency's policy and politics. Nevertheless, Ayers said he likes the president.

"He's a curious person. One of the things I like about him is he's curious. He wants to know things. He asks questions, he's not just charming, he's also interested. He reads," Ayers said. "I liked him personally -- he's a really good guy."

Ayers has a complicated history with the president. There's no proof Ayers and Obama were ever friends, but the men reportedly worked together on the board of a Chicago-based charity. Ayers also hosted a campaign event when Obama first ran for office in the 1990s.

During the 2008 presidential campaign, former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin accused Obama of "palling around with terrorists," referring to Ayers openly taking credit for the 1970s bombings at the U.S. Capitol and Pentagon. Ayers brushed off Palin's accusations in an interview with the New Yorker in 2008.

"I think my relationship with Obama was probably like that of thousands of others in Chicago," Ayers said. "And, like millions and millions of others, I wished I knew him better."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/18/bill-ayers-obama-war-crimes_n_3461319.html

:lol:

You have to respect his consistency. At least he doesn't sell out his convictions like those Obama cultists on this site.

No I don't, I have to beware his next cast of characters following his intentions of changing society, but I do not have to respect an educated idiot lost within his own make believe reality that doesn't accurately project what real is just what reality is becoming with disciples, groupies, and paid stooges pushing his agenda.

Bill Ayers is a committed leftist and so is Whangdoodle Barry. This is typical liberal agitprop, meant to create distance, publicly, between Whangdoodle and this 1960s-era creep. Ayers would never take sides against someone who mirrors his idealogy. His denunciation is just talk.

Does this mean you won't be using the OLD Bill Ayers is a Terrorist meme any longer?

lmao!!

Ayers is still a terrorist...

Ayers participated in the bombings of New York City Police Department headquarters in 1970, the United States Capitol building in 1971, and the Pentagon in 1972, as he noted in his 2001 book, Fugitive Days. Ayers writes:

Although the bomb that rocked the Pentagon was itsy-bitsy - weighing close to two pounds - it caused 'tens of thousands of dollars' of damage. The operation cost under $500, and no one was killed or even hurt.[18]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Ayers

...it's just particularly offensive to be called a war criminal by a domestic terrorist.

But now that hes goin at Obama his cred is high enough to fit into the Con agenda talking points redbook.

No...he's even kookier than anyone could have previously thought. He's a complete idiot on the order of Michael Moore on steroids.

There's no proof Ayers and Obama were ever friends, but the men reportedly worked together on the board of a Chicago-based charity. Ayers also hosted a campaign event when Obama first ran for office in the 1990s.

This is outright dishonesty by the author, Gabrielle Dunkley, who is a typical leftist. It's a desperate attempt to minimize their relationship.

First, it's not just "reported" that they worked together on the Chicago Annenburg Challenge (CAC). That's a established fact with documents to prove it. In fact, they were co-chairs of the effort. So they saw each other a lot and Obama learned his approach to education from Ayers over many years of close association. After that, they served together on the Woods Foundation Board and saw each in many other capacities as well. Ayers claimed he called Obama often. Before that, Obama was seen at the Ayers' house when still in college.

Second, MANY people, including Mayor Daley, Quentin Young (another communist who was at the meeting in Ayers house where Obama announced his political ambition) and Ayers himself, are on the record saying they were "friends". Ayers called himself a "family friend" of the Obamas in a book he wrote in 1997. And when Ayers needed a glowing recommendation for that book, Obama provided one. Obama appeared with Ayers on numerous academic panels, including one organized by Michelle Obama to discuss Ayers' book.

And why wouldn't they be friends since they lived in the same neighborhood, shared the same politics (social justice), their wives worked at the same law firm, they hung out with the same people (i.e., radicals), and they worked on numerous related projects. Of course they were friends. You'd have to be stupid to believe they weren't.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2009/09/andersen_book_blows_ayers_cove.html

Andersen quotes a Hyde Park neighbor, "Everyone knew they were friends and that they worked on various projects together. It was no secret. Why would it be? People liked them both."

Even Axelrod admitted it when he said, at the time the relationship first came to light, that "Bill Ayers lives in his neighborhood. Their kids attend the same school … They’re certainly friendly". So who is kidding who here? Does Gabrielle and the Huffington Post think we are all as stupid as their readers?

The fact is that Obama and the Ayers go way back ... and were indeed what one would consider friends. And that friendship ONLY ended when it came to light during the 2008 campaign and Ayers become a serious liability to Obama's election chances. Then Obama dumped him like a hot potato.

Third, the author minimizes the fact that Ayers hosted a campaign event for Obama.

No, Ayers and his communist wife, Dohrn, held an event where Obama was introduced to politics IN THEIR HOME.

So the statement by Ayers quoted by the author that "I think my relationship with Obama was probably like that of thousands of others in Chicago … And, like millions and millions of others, I wished I knew him better" is nothing less than outright dishonesty. Shame on you Dunkley. You lying, partisan hack.

Another load of blood-streaked crap from the RW penile-implants.

Ayers did not say Obama should go on trial for war crimes. additionally, the RW masturbatory ejaculate that Ayers admitted to planting bombs is made up. It's gets old, this "let's throw out a shytload of lies and see what sticks".

You know its got to be bad when you can't even get a terrorist on your side!

Another load of blood-streaked crap from the RW penile-implants.

Ayers did not say Obama should go on trial for war crimes. additionally, the RW masturbatory ejaculate that Ayers admitted to planting bombs is made up. It's gets old, this "let's throw out a shytload of lies and see what sticks".

Look for yourself dip shit! God you're a moron!

Ayers will now be keeping company with Michael Moore and Cindy Sheehan..... Shunned, Left-Wing Loons who lost all value as useful idiots, after they called Obama a War-Monger like Bush.

Ayers will now be keeping company with Michael Moore and Cindy Sheehan..... Shunned, Left-Wing Loons who lost all value as useful idiots, after they called Obama a War-Monger like Bush.

That's why I say Hillary will get thrown under the bus again when she tries to run....Bill is going to be so pissed! He had that first man dress all picked out!

That's why I say Hillary will get thrown under the bus again when she tries to run....Bill is going to be so pissed! He had that first man dress all picked out!

Does it matter if Hillary gets thrown under the Bus?

In today's Political America, all is glossed over--forgiven--or simply dismissed---- if you're offering Free Stuff, Race-Baiting, or playing Class Warfare. The cost of shoring up the Democrat Voter Base has destroyed us.

I thought this guy was obamas buddy?

Are you kidding ? Bill is a megaultraliberal !

People like him would kill their own kid if they could frame Dick Cheney for it !

The megaultraliberal agenda is the most important thing in their lives and their children can be scarified to further it.

Megaultraliberals are the new Viet Cong !

Ayers did not say Obama should go on trial for war crimes.

LOL! It's so easy to prove db's a fool. The article linked in the OP has a video clip where one can watch and hear Ayers say Obama should be tried for war crimes. Obviously db was either too lazy to view it before posting or too loony to care that he was voicing an easily proven lie. I suspect the latter since I suspect db is actually posting from an asylum.

The cost of shoring up the Democrat Voter Base has destroyed us.

+1

:lol::lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You know its got to be bad when you can't even get a terrorist on your side!

Look for yourself dip shit! God you're a moron!

damn you're stupid. The link doesn't refute what I said.

Ayers never said Obama should be tried for war crimes.

Ayers never said he planted bombs.

Does it matter if Hillary gets thrown under the Bus?

In today's Political America, all is glossed over--forgiven--or simply dismissed---- if you're offering Free Stuff, Race-Baiting, or playing Class Warfare. The cost of shoring up the Democrat Voter Base has destroyed us.

I have to say I agree...That's why they fear the Tea Party so much. They are the ones who can crush progressives. Progressive ideology cannot survive without big government, big brother and societal control/obamacare.