How Much Blame Should Go To Trayvon Martin's Parents ?

The tragic George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case and all the media attention around it seems to have overlooked something important. Trayvon Martin was a minor (17 years old) who committed a violent criminal act. He tried to kill somebody (George Zimmerman). He also was found with women's jewelry in his possession, which he had no explanation for. He also had no explanation for possessing a screwdriver (great for prying open windows), in the same backpack that he had this mysterious jewelry He also was a suspicious character walking around in housing complex late at night, in the rain.

So, being a minor and all these suspicions & transgressions associated with him, how come nobody is looking at the culpability of Trayvon Martin's parents ? (when there are parents of other minors who are serving time in jail for what their kids did)

And what about the idea that Trayvon was not schooled by his parents to be aware of the dangers of the adult world in Florida ? Trayvon's last 12 years were spent in a school environment where thugs are free to go around bullying other kids, while spineless school officials, not wanting to get involved, look the other way. Could it be that Trayvon (unschooled by his parents of the dangers of the streets) just went around acting like the mean streets were equivalent to his little do-what-you-want schoolyard ? Could it be that his parents never mentioned to him that Florida has a concealed weapons license law, and that millions of people in Florida walk the streets carrying guns ? Could it be that Trayvon thought his encounter with George Zimmerman would be just another schoolyard type beating he could lay on somebody, with no questions asked ? I can't help getting the feeling that young (and very naive) Trayvon was like a little toddler wandering in a bear's den, oblivious to the danger. So how do his parents fit into this ?

Lastly, I noticed today on the TV news shows that Trayvon's father was seeking to upgrade Trayvon's name form being cast as a thug. Hmmmm. Could this be because he would like to have less attention paid to the negligence that he and Trayvon's mother exhibited, which might have allowed Trayvon to develop into being a thug, ....just to cover their own asses ?

from what i've read on his parents, his father doesn't really seem like that bad of a person. his mother basically shipped him up there because she was tired of dealing with his thug-life delinquent ass in the city. it's a problem single mothers have, especially one of her caliber. the dad may have been actually trying to straighten his dumb ass out. looks like he wasn't able to in time, though.

from what i've read on his parents, his father doesn't really seem like that bad of a person. his mother basically shipped him up there because she was tired of dealing with his thug-life delinquent ass in the city. it's a problem single mothers have, especially one of her caliber. the dad may have been actually trying to straighten his dumb ass out. looks like he wasn't able to in time, though.

Sad situation if they really were paying attention. Seems like it shouldn't have been that hard though just to say >> Hey, this is the streets Trayvon. It's not your easy little schoolyard. Be careful, or you could get you ass blown to bits very quickly. He wasn't careful.

I see other younguns running around acting dangerously stupid here in Tampa, Florida. Recently, I saw a young dude go at a guy wearing brass knuckles. The guy chased him away with a club. He probably has no idea how lucky he is. He could easily be dead right now.

How Much Blame Should Go To Trayvon Martin's Parents ?

None. Trayvon Martin's parents didn't murder their son. George Zimmerman murdered Trayvon Martin. Where have you been?

Oh, pardon me, I see this topic is for the forum dregs I generally ignore. My bad.

None. Trayvon Martin's parents didn't murder their son. George Zimmerman murdered Trayvon Martin. Where have you been?

Oh, pardon me, I see this topic is for the forum dregs I generally ignore. My bad.

lol. you're really gay.

f@g

Gosh that's funny. Except the part about you knowing what happened and can pass judgement. There was a murder?

how much blame should go to zimmerman's parents who raised him to be an azzhole?

for that matter, how much blame should go to parents of republican rednecks in the

traitor red states whose azzhole parents raised them to be azzholes?

Sadly for Trayvon, we know the statistics of kids raised in single parent households. He never had a chance.

That's why he was suspended from school for having stolen property and tools for breaking into other people property (houses and/or lockers).

And instead of punishing Trayvon, Daddy took him on vacation.

But it's all okay now, because the Parents are cashing in and getting rich.

That's all that really matters here, isn't it?

how much blame should go to zimmerman's parents who raised him to be an azzhole?

for that matter, how much blame should go to parents of republican rednecks in the

traitor red states whose azzhole parents raised them to be azzholes?

OCD much?

Gosh that's funny. Except the part about you knowing what happened and can pass judgement. There was a murder?

no, the real funny part is how you failed to mention this in the very same thread...

"Trayvon Martin was a minor (17 years old) who committed a violent criminal act. He tried to kill somebody (George Zimmerman)."

if you are not careful you will destroy that "fair and balance, even handed, middle of the roader" portrait of yourself you have worked so hard to establish.

SARCASM LAMP ON

Yeah, it should be a felony for parents to allow their kids to walk home at night from a trip to buy Skittles and iced tea.

SARCASM LAMP OFF

Too bad he wasn't doing this at home, in Miami where he belonged.

But no, he was up in Orlando with Daddy, after being suspended from school for possessing stolen goods and tools used for breaking and entering.

Poor little innocent Trayvon. Right?

no, the real funny part is how you failed to mention this in the very same thread...

"Trayvon Martin was a minor (17 years old) who committed a violent criminal act. He tried to kill somebody (George Zimmerman)."

if you are not careful you will destroy that "fair and balance, even handed, middle of the roader" portrait of yourself you have worked so hard to establish.

Well, an objective look at the evidence does seem to support that claim.

We know that Zimmerman was a trained fighter.

We know that Martin didn't "run home" and instead laid in wait for Zimmerman.

We know that Martin approached Zimmerman and confronted him.

We know that Zimmerman had a broken nose and lacerations from the altercation.

We know that Martin was uninjured in the altercation (until he was shot).

This evidence does seem to explain how Martin committed a violent criminal act and tried to kill Zimmerman.

Too bad he wasn't doing this at home, in Miami where he belonged.

But no, he was up in Orlando with Daddy, after being suspended from school for possessing stolen goods and tools used for breaking and entering.

Poor little innocent Trayvon. Right?

Funny, free travel rights used to be guaranteed by the US Constitutioon - in other words, no right-wing board troll gets to determine where you 'should have been'.

US v Guest - you shoud read the opinion sometime, along with the rest of the legal body which defines the country you live in.

Not very much. Each person born is a separate individual of ancestry passing through the moment and from personal experience one's thoughts become the individual being their l;ifetime's true nature around 3 years old. by age 7 they will remain that natural state of behavior at the core.

Most master masking it by age 12 in pretending to be something they aren't and performing what it takes to convince everyone else they aren't what they are, but who everyone expects them to behave within the collective of thought surrounding them.

My point is Treyvon behaved one way around his parents and completely different outside their watch. It is a natural condition within homo sapien ancestry and societal evolutioninists know it while educating less than the whole explanation why or how it works exactly as it has and does throughout genetic continuation regardless the social narrative.

With Eternity being this moment all the time space changes details within this atmosphere the same way it functions within each lifetime's skin and beyond this atmosphere, does it change any opinion about "Stand your ground" because everyone believes time changes spaces, occupied by matter and distance between objects?

What separates equal justice and having equal justification to deny what real is?

Of the two players in this case, which one left their residence that night armed, prepared to be on the lookout for someone breaking the law?

And which one came back home alive?

Seems like Proper planning prevents piss poor performace......

The tragic George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case and all the media attention around it seems to have overlooked something important. Trayvon Martin was a minor (17 years old) who committed a violent criminal act. He tried to kill somebody (George Zimmerman). He also was found with women's jewelry in his possession, which he had no explanation for. He also had no explanation for possessing a screwdriver (great for prying open windows), in the same backpack that he had this mysterious jewelry He also was a suspicious character walking around in housing complex late at night, in the rain.

So, being a minor and all these suspicions & transgressions associated with him, how come nobody is looking at the culpability of Trayvon Martin's parents ? (when there are parents of other minors who are serving time in jail for what their kids did)

And what about the idea that Trayvon was not schooled by his parents to be aware of the dangers of the adult world in Florida ? Trayvon's last 12 years were spent in a school environment where thugs are free to go around bullying other kids, while spineless school officials, not wanting to get involved, look the other way. Could it be that Trayvon (unschooled by his parents of the dangers of the streets) just went around acting like the mean streets were equivalent to his little do-what-you-want schoolyard ? Could it be that his parents never mentioned to him that Florida has a concealed weapons license law, and that millions of people in Florida walk the streets carrying guns ? Could it be that Trayvon thought his encounter with George Zimmerman would be just another schoolyard type beating he could lay on somebody, with no questions asked ? I can't help getting the feeling that young (and very naive) Trayvon was like a little toddler wandering in a bear's den, oblivious to the danger. So how do his parents fit into this ?

Lastly, I noticed today on the TV news shows that Trayvon's father was seeking to upgrade Trayvon's name form being cast as a thug. Hmmmm. Could this be because he would like to have less attention paid to the negligence that he and Trayvon's mother exhibited, which might have allowed Trayvon to develop into being a thug, ....just to cover their own asses ?

"He had jewelry for which he had no explaination for...and also a screwdriver in his backpack that he had no explaination for". Tell me, Protectionist, how does a deceased person explain anything? I thought that once a person was dead they stopped talking. See how silly your rant sounds :(

Funny, free travel rights used to be guaranteed by the US Constitutioon - in other words, no right-wing board troll gets to determine where you 'should have been'.

US v Guest - you shoud read the opinion sometime, along with the rest of the legal body which defines the country you live in.

First, it's difficult to take seriously someone that can't even spell "Constitutioon" when lecturing someone.

Secondly, U.S. v Guest was about INTERSTATE travel. Last I looked, Miami and Orlando were in the same state.

What a dumbass.

The idiotic claim that Zimmerman was responsible because he was there and got out of his truck is offset completely by the fact that Martin should NOT have been there, but should instead been at home in Miami and in school where he belonged.

Had he not been a thug/criminal, he wouldn't have been suspended, and would not have been in Orlando.

What a dumbass.

The idiotic claim that Zimmerman was responsible because he was there and got out of his truck is offset completely by the fact that Martin should NOT have been there, but should instead been at home in Miami and in school where he belonged.

Had he not been a thug/criminal, he wouldn't have been suspended, and would not have been in Orlando.

So according to you, he had no right to be in the city where his Father lived?

What a great argument.

So according to you, he had no right to be in the city where his Father lived?

What a great argument.

Never said anything about rights. Do you need to build this strawman to argue your views?

I said if he hadn't been carrying stolen goods, and tools used for breaking and entering, he wouldn't have been suspended from school, and wouldn't have been in Orlando that night.

Please do try to keep up, or at least be honest.