WTF Is Next????

I remember when the government was on America's side.

That AP snoop job should say a lot.

Even the press (the supposed watchdogs of the government) is filled with weak, superfluous, wannabes. When the watchdogs jump up and down in unison with the ACLU or (equally telling) sit on their hands together, we have all the signal we need. Each individual career comes first. Scruples and accountability are way distance seconds. Just like politicians.

I remember when the government was on America's side.

I remember when corporations were on the workers side.

You worked for a company that gave back to you a good pension and health insurance. There was loyalty among the workers.

Now the corporations continue to get richer while cutting their employees benefits, pensions and the very work force.

That loyalty went out the window and justifiably so.

THEY fu-cked the american worker and you idiots continue to pimp for them.Big time.

You worked for a company that gave back to you a good pension and health insurance. There was loyalty among the workers.

Now the corporations continue to get richer while cutting their employees benefits, pensions and the very work force.

THEY fu-cked the american worker and you idiots continue to pimp for them.Big time.

...and not long ago you were bragging about the stock market?? ...make up your mind, idiot!

...and not long ago you were bragging about the stock market?? ...make up your mind, idiot!

Only a small mind such as yours can't see the difference between corporations screwing their workers and people making money with the stock market.

So how many weeks is this for you unemployed and sitting on your ass?

What the hell is the relevancy to my post? And name calling even before I said anything bad? You have problems, little guy.

...libturd logic!! Otherwise they can't win elections! You can't make this shit up!

Democrats don't care where their support comes from... That's why quite a few on the Left advocate restoring Voting Rights for convicted Felons, and extending the Ballot to those currently incarcerated....

You can't vote in a federal election unless you are a citizen of the U.S. But you can't verify a voter's citizenship? WTF!!!!

Sure you can. Arrest them for voting, and make them show their citizenship. If you arrest them and they aren't a citizen, you got yourself a criminal. If they are a citizen, they will be suing you. I thought you idiots were for small government and keeping government out of the way. Well dude, you got your wish in the voting both, so why whine?

Democrats don't care where their support comes from... That's why quite a few on the Left advocate restoring Voting Rights for convicted Felons, and extending the Ballot to those currently incarcerated....

Hmm, why shouldn't felons be able to vote? Are they US citizens or not? If not, deport them or keep them locked in prison cells so our communitys are safe. FK this probation BS!!!

Sure you can. Arrest them for voting, and make them show their citizenship. If you arrest them and they aren't a citizen, you got yourself a criminal. If they are a citizen, they will be suing you. I thought you idiots were for small government and keeping government out of the way. Well dude, you got your wish in the voting both, so why whine?

Hmm, why shouldn't felons be able to vote? Are they US citizens or not? If not, deport them or keep them locked in prison cells so our communitys are safe. FK this probation BS!!!

I expected this from you.... perhaps you'd see things different if you weren't smuggling in Lip-Gloss and KY to Dano on your weekly visits

ES blatantly lies and then gets belligerent when he gets called on it. What pantie waste.

Only a small mind such as yours can't see the difference between corporations screwing their workers and people making money with the stock market.

So how many weeks is this for you unemployed and sitting on your ass?

ES says he has 4 jobs which is laughable. His only job is to drag his fat disgusting ass out of his hovel and to the mailbox once a month to get his welfare check. He's despicable.

all you have to do to predict what libs like eclectic's "opinion" on any issue will be, is go to the front page of the huffington posts or dailykos and read what the bloggers there are saying. it's the retarded version of "flavor of the day".

Pipe down you fat gas bag. No one cares what you think. You are one of the most pathetic members. How's that feel?

Because that is what girly men do.

The guy is a right wing stooge and a nutjob. Seeing Americans disenfranchised makes his vagina wet.

I expected this from you.... perhaps you'd see things different if you weren't smuggling in Lip-Gloss and KY to Dano on your weekly visits

You little, punk, delighting in the theft of Americans' votes. You're a sissy pants. You'd have a dick in you so fast if you even went to COUNTY, let alone a real lockup.

If felons are eligible for jury duty and the selective service, then I'd be fine with them voting.

If felons are eligible for jury duty and the selective service, then I'd be fine with them voting.

in most states, felons can vote anyway. what's the difference? most of our politicians commit felonies everyday. they just have the system rigged

enough to scam their way out of being caught.

"corporations are people my friend"

Corporations and co-operation, which one conspires most to accomplish a common task socially? The reason I ask is because I find the word people to be as relative as "who" or a pronoun we, us, them, those kind of general non-definitive definition