Is this what most black Americans think of our flag?

There's a debate on using the flag as a table cloth . As well . Door mats and tire mud flaps .

Its on underwear , bathing suites , and law furniture ..

I've seen flag toilet-paper.

But you that asshole sucks

Yes, all white Christians fk their dogs, watch little girls vaginas in motel rooms, and fk their grandmothers in the outhouse.

...keep your black azz on topic, please! ...or are you too embarrassed by your fellow African brotha's behavior?

Great job, you managed to show how detached and in denial you are one post.

I wonder how long it will take for Lil Wayne to be invited to the White House.

BTW: I heard it was a accident...apparently it happened in front of a bunch of people to stupid to go over and pick Old Glory up.

Lil-Wayne-american-flag.jpg

This is theater of the mind forcing everyone to protect their side of orchestrating conflicts of interest compounding.rage against one another for political gain of those composing the situation including the aggitator posting this issue to inflame everyone else to pick a side and conflict with one another..

If you want to see what they really think of our flag ride thru a Black neighborhood on the Fourth of July.

Let me put it this way...you'll find out where all the Veterans live, in said hood.

Yea bud ride thru the hood .. on the 4th.. just another day in the hood...

I was fixing a water heater last year in the hood.

Stay on topic, you moron!

awww... weak brained little idiot thinks he has the right to tell me what to do. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAGHA. What if I don't? do youins have a rail beeg surpriz fer me? HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.... please continue. I promised a belly laugh today.

I see someone watched his Fox news this morning. lol

Another non starter. It was during a video shoot and it was an accident and lil wayne has apologized.

end of story.

Watch the video... the flag fell by accident, maybe... but this azzhole kept walking on it! Open your eyes for a change!

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music-arts/watch-lil-wayne-stomps-american-flag-filming-new-music-video-article-1.1375195

I see someone watched his Fox news this morning. lol

Another non starter. It was during a video shoot and it was an accident and lil wayne has apologized.

end of story.

If it was truly an accident, then end of story. Me, I've always been inclined to actually watch where I step. Just me.

Watch the video... the flag fell by accident, maybe... but this azzhole kept walking on it! Open your eyes for a change!

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music-arts/watch-lil-wayne-stomps-american-flag-filming-new-music-video-article-1.1375195

Possibly too small for him to notice???