Prayers Requested

I ran down 3 illegal Mexican day workers with my truck tonight. I think someone may gave gotten my license plate. Please pray that I do not get caught. I was only doing the right thing.

Thank you

You have my prayers with you and yours, stalker. My prayer circle is going to hold a daisy chain for you.

you idiots should get a hobby. or a dildo!!!

I will pray for you, sir - that you find a better way, that you find peace.

I have been praying pretty fervently since I read this thread, and it was laid on my heart to tell you to run down more Mexicans, that you are under the protection of the Lord.

I was receiving word from the Spirit, so it was a little garbled. Something about going up to Niagra, or killing naugahyde, or niggling over something, or reneging on a deal - I couldn't quite make it out. But you're supposed to kill SOMEONE other than Mexicans, just couldn't tell who. It was, like, "kill the nigardly people," or SOMETHING like that. Does that make sense?

Is there anyone here with a gift for translation of tongues? It was an angelic language, and unfortunately it's pure gobblydeegook to me. The best I can remember, it was something like "illkay the uckingfay iggersnay."

If you can make any sense of that random sounding crap, you are a more cunning linguist than I.

I have been praying pretty fervently since I read this thread, and it was laid on my heart to tell you to run down more Mexicans, that you are under the protection of the Lord.

Aren't you an atheist? Doesn't it conflict with your principles to pray for someone to murder people?

Aren't you an atheist? Doesn't it conflict with your principles to pray for someone to murder people?

I never prayed for him to murder people. I prayed in the spirit for him to GET AWAY with a murder he had ALREADY commited - very different thing.

The word the Lord laid on me - that's on the Lord, not on me. I'm just His vessel.

You have a problem with it, you take it up with crazy yahweh.

I never prayed for him to murder people. I prayed in the spirit for him to GET AWAY with a murder he had ALREADY commited - very different thing.

As a liberal, I find your perspective to be correct, spiritually and intellectually.

I ran down 3 illegal Mexican day workers with my truck tonight. I think someone may gave gotten my license plate. Please pray that I do not get caught. I was only doing the right thing.

Thank you

Among actual believers in God, the above would be considered blasphemy. But no sweat, since I'm a-theistic, and merely think it stupid.

Thank you

Dude say they jumped out in the street chasing a run away taco.

Thank you

What the fuck were day workers doing out at night anyway? Asking for it my friend, asking for it.

You did them a favor. If they lived they are smarter.