No Cigar ( for Issa)

How much of the taxpayers' money has Issa wasted on all these investigations? I think it should all come out of his district. Every single penny.

This is what happens when you have a political party in Washington that doesn't believe in government. They just want to try and score political points, and it's backfiring.

What say you?

How much of the taxpayers' money has Issa wasted on all these investigations? I think it should all come out of his district. Every single penny.

This is what happens when you have a political party in Washington that doesn't believe in government. They just want to try and score political points, and it's backfiring.

What say you?

Is your DUMBASS claiming the IRS didn't do anything wrong? Or that they haven't been able to connect Obama? :lol::lol: :lol:

Obviously, the IRS was out of control.

What say you?

Bush wasn't involved in the 'outing' of Valerie Plame, either. As a matter of fact, it was known a year ahead of time, yet the investigation continued on.

So the point is......??

Bush wasn't involved in the 'outing' of Valerie Plame, either. As a matter of fact, it was known a year ahead of time, yet the investigation continued on.

So the point is......??

The waste of your party and their dog and pony show and your continuing defense of it.

Is your DUMBASS claiming the IRS didn't do anything wrong? Or that they haven't been able to connect Obama? :lol::lol: :lol:

Obviously, the IRS was out of control.

Wingnuts like yourself were counting that this so called IRS scandal would lead directly to the Oval Office.

You lose....once again.

Don't you ever get tired of losing/

The waste of your party and their dog and pony show and your continuing defense of it.

Similar to when Democrats tried to get at Cheney over a nonissue? A similar dog and pony show? Perhaps I forget the outrage from the Democrats?

So the point is......??

is it just your nature for history revisionism...or so yo ulike to spread RW lies and propaganda?

George Bush Authorized the Leak of Valerie Wilson’s Identity

Wingnuts like yourself were counting that this so called IRS scandal would lead directly to the Oval Office.

You lose....once again.

Don't you ever get tired of losing/

The IRS clearly acted inappropriately so WHY SHOULDN'T we have investigated DUMBASS? You posted you wanted to bill his district......... :lol::lol: :lol:

Are you drunk? Stoned? What?

The IRS clearly acted inappropriately so WHY SHOULDN'T we have investigated DUMBASS? You posted you wanted to bill his district......... :lol::lol: :lol:

Are you drunk? Stoned? What?

I'm not surprised you defend this empty suit and him coming up empty as far as Obama is concerned.

"First Interviews with Watergate Burglars Did Not Indicate Any White House Involvement"

Look at the faux liberal still dreaming of a conspiracy that leads to Obama. LMAO

I'm not surprised you defend this empty suit and him coming up empty as far as Obama is concerned.

Hey DUMBASS? Are you claiming we shouldn't have investigated the wrong doing???????

A. YES

B. NO

Answer the f_cking question moron. :D

What say you?

Here's your post IDIOT. :D

is it just your nature for history revisionism...or so yo ulike to spread RW lies and propaganda?

With due respect to emptywheel.com...

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/21917188/ns/politics-white_house/t/publisher-mcclellan-doesnt-believe-bush-lied/

You're kidding, right?

Well...if McClennan exonerates Bush....it MUST BE true !

LMAO

:lol: It doesn't need to lead to Obama...perception is everything.....CNN Poll: 47% Believe White House Ordered IRS Targeting of Conservatives

Chaps your ass that I'm more liberal than you, don't it? :lol:

You're a liberal like Goofball and Glory Hole are liberals.

You're actually quite funny continuing with this fascade.

Hey DUMBASS? Are you claiming we shouldn't have investigated the wrong doing???????

A. YES

B. NO

Answer the f_cking question moron. :D

Here's your post IDIOT. :D

Why didn't you answer the question DOPEY!!!! :D:D

You're kidding, right?

LMAO

You're a liberal like Goofball and Glory Hole are liberals.

You're actually quite funny continuing with this fascade.

Perhaps you didn't read your own article, for which the headline was based on an interview by McClellan (not McClennan) initially implicating Bush...??????

Damn son, he went from hero to zero for you quickly!

Why didn't you answer the question DOPEY!!!! :D:D

The nurse who makes a pledge to help people but doesn't want our citizens to have access to healthcare....calls me dopey.

That's precious.

Investigate wrongdoing?

let me educate your dumb ass.

the Commissioner of the Internal Revenue Service during the period in question was Douglas Shulman, a political appointee of President George W. Bush.

In fact, not only was Commissioner Shulman a Bush appointee, he would certainly have had no motivation to do the political bidding of a Democrat president considering that Mr. Shulman had already announced prior to the election that he would be stepping down from his post in November.

This comes from the the conservative Forbes web site....and titled:

No Dirty Politics In IRS Investigations Of Tea Party

Perhaps you didn't read your own article, for which the headline was based on an interview by McClellan (not McClennan) initially implicating Bush...??????

Damn son, he went from hero to zero for you quickly!

I read it alright....obviously you didn't.

At this point, Scottie McC is still accepting Scooter Libby’s lies, though I suspect he sees the dangerous frailty of them. With Bush’s clear admission to Scottie that he was in the loop, and the evidence that, subsequent to receiving an order from Cheney (authorized by Bush) to leak classified information to Judy Miller, Libby leaked Valerie Wilson’s identity, the circumstantial evidence shows the President was directly involved in the deliberate outing of a CIA spy.

I read it alright....obviously you didn't.

At this point, Scottie McC is still accepting Scooter Libby’s lies, though I suspect he sees the dangerous frailty of them. With Bush’s clear admission to Scottie that he was in the loop, and the evidence that, subsequent to receiving an order from Cheney (authorized by Bush) to leak classified information to Judy Miller, Libby leaked Valerie Wilson’s identity, the circumstantial evidence shows the President was directly involved in the deliberate outing of a CIA spy.

Now I'm really confused. Do you believe the above where 'Scottie' implicates Bush or are you standing by this...

You're kidding, right?

LMAO

...when 'Scottie' exonerates Bush?

Gotta read those links closely, brother.

Everything BUT an answer to your question......

So... when are you going to answer the question? :huh:

You claimed we shouldn't have investigated the wrong doing ALREADY so just answer it already!

The nurse who makes a pledge to help people but doesn't want our citizens to have access to healthcare....calls me dopey.

That's precious.

That's one of the DUMBEST comments you've made yet..... :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Way to COMPLETELY misrepresent my position DOPETARD.

So... when are you going to answer the question? :huh:

You claimed we shouldn't have investigated the wrong doing ALREADY so just answer it already!

That's one of the DUMBEST comments you've made yet..... :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Way to COMPLETELY misrepresent my position DOPETARD.

After the slip up citing McClellan, our friend may have abandoned this thread for good.

IRS Official: White House Was Not Involved In Targeting Of Conservative Groups

lol.

Wow, you Obamatrons are REALLY fixated on this strawman.

No one ever said the White House was involved.

Why are you so worried that you have to lie like this?

LOL, "firedoglake" is such a reputable source. You should really have used WND, they have a better reputation.

BTW, Libby never leaked Plame. That leak was from Richard Armitage at State, who wasn't prosecuted.

Strangely for you and other liberals that make this absurd claim, Fitzgerald never charged Libby with leaking any information.

Oops.

Not to CONfuse you with mere facts, again, but the matter WAS investigated, and long before Issa and his inquisitors ever got wind of it, by the IRG IG's office itself.

In fact, if not for the IG's report - which so far stands as accurate and containing all of the peranent facts of the matter - no one would have a clue this was even going on.