The most Butt Ugly Broads in Government

What's this B*tch smoking?

I am from the Planet of the apes!

nancy_pelosi_botox_smile.jpg

hillary-rodham-clinton-beautiful-ugly-de

Got to include a Republican, so I don't come off as fair, and unbalanced.

But ugly Republican #1 goes to Lisa Murkowski:

5766_596677433688213_1546617346_n.jpg

These three tramps put together could make the best horror flick ever made...

Who do you think the most butt ugly broads in government are?

Lisa+Murkowski+Lisa+Murkowski+Independen

Yeah better to have an attractive nut-job like Bachmann or a pretty little idiot like Palin, who though Africa was a country.

Or someone who believes we have 57 states; or that Austrian is a language; or that 10 trillion minus 5 trillion =16 trillion. What's it coming to?

Or a VP who believes he's a faith healer:

Come on Chuck, give us a cartwheel.

Cons fear strong women.

What's to fear? nancy_pelosi_botox_smile.jpg2007-12-01Thomas.jpgLisa+Murkowski+Lisa+Murkowski+Independen These swampers ain't exactly sperm magnets.

Wingnuts are the most shallow people on earth....and the funny part about it is....they love to advertise it.

57 states you say. Austrian is a language. 10 trillion minus 5 trillion =s 16 trillion???? We gotta pass it so we can read what's in it. Shazam, Plato, look out , wax museum Nancy is on the job.

Congressman Hank Johnson on Guam: "My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize,"

Michael Moore on terrorism: "There is no terrorist threat. Yes, there have been horrific acts of terrorism and, yes, there will be acts of terrorism again. But that doesn't mean that there's some kind of massive terrorist threat."

57 states you say. Austrian is a language. 10 trillion minus 5 trillion =s 16 trillion???? We gotta pass it so we can read what's in it. Shazam, Plato, look out , wax museum Nancy is on the job.

Hey moron...this thread is about politicians' looks...started by a con....promoted by other cons....and then there's you....throwing it way off base.

Thanks for showing your own special type of shallowness.

California Senator Barbara Boxer: "Those who survived the San Francisco earthquake said, ‘Thank God, I'm still alive.' But, of course, those who died, their lives will never be the same again."

Jerry Brown, governor of California: "The conventional viewpoint says we need a jobs program and we need to cut welfare. Just the opposite! We need more welfare and fewer jobs."

Hey moron...this thread is about politicians' looks...started by a con....promoted by other cons....and then there's you....throwing it way off base.

Thanks for showing your own special type of shallowness.

Right, looks, sorry: nancy_pelosi_botox_smile.jpg

You can say that again.

House Passes Extreme Anti-Abortion Bill

Me, I just cannot rejoice over the murdering of the unborn; and since ( by far ), the vast majority of abortions are nothing more than conveniences, it indicates the mental capacity of most women seeking the service. They are actually too feckin stupid to take responsibility. When compared to the staggering amount of abortions performed; barely a handful can be attributed to rape - incest - health of mother. Let's just cut the run away hypocrisy. It's all about convenience or inconvenience.

Congressman Hank Johnson on Guam: "My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize,"

Michael Moore on terrorism: "There is no terrorist threat. Yes, there have been horrific acts of terrorism and, yes, there will be acts of terrorism again. But that doesn't mean that there's some kind of massive terrorist threat."

Sorry Charlie, but Austria was once a sovereign nation with it's own language. A variety of that is still spoken...

Austro-Bavarian

The main native language of Austria outside Vorarlberg is Austro-Bavarian, which is spoken using many different dialects. The northern parts of Austria (including Vienna, the capital) speak Central Austro-Bavarian dialects and the southern parts Southern Austro-Bavarian dialects. Austro-Bavarian differs heavily from high German, making it hard for German speakers of different regions to understand the native population.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Austria