Obama-Phones Sold for Heroin, etc.

You're dumb. You don't even know how to use google. Factcheck.org:

Q: Has the Obama administration started a program to use "taxpayer money" to give free cell phones to welfare recipients?

A: No. Low-income households have been eligible for discounted telephone service for more than a decade. But the program is funded by telecom companies, not by taxes, and the president has nothing to do with it.

Q: Has the Obama administration started a program to use "taxpayer money" to give free cell phones to welfare recipients?

A: No. Low-income households have been eligible for discounted telephone service for more than a decade. But the program is funded by telecom companies, not by taxes, and the president has nothing to do with it.

WRONG!

One of the biggest cell phone service providers for the Obama-Phones is...that's right...and O-Admin supporter.

Maybe you're the one who should research?

Why do you give a crap who's paying for them? As long as it's not your taxes. So if someone sold a Bush phone for heroin, we should shutdown the whole program which helps low income people? Smart idea. A minister raped an 8-year-old girl. Should we shutdown all churches? A plane crashed, let's shutdown all airports. You are a professional idiot.

factcheck.org: This specific program, SafeLink, started under President George Bush, with grants from an independent company created under President Bill Clinton, which was a legacy of an act passed under President Franklin Roosevelt, which was influenced by an agreement reached between telecommunications companies and the administration of President Woodrow Wilson.

Why do you give a crap who's paying for them? As long as it's not your taxes. So if someone sold a Bush phone for heroin, we should shutdown the whole program which helps low income people? Smart idea. A minister raped an 8-year-old girl. Should we shutdown all churches? A plane crashed, let's shutdown all airports. You are a professional idiot.

factcheck.org: This specific program, SafeLink, started under President George Bush, with grants from an independent company created under President Bill Clinton, which was a legacy of an act passed under President Franklin Roosevelt, which was influenced by an agreement reached between telecommunications companies and the administration of President Woodrow Wilson.

Bang !!! Thread ender.....

Maybe Obama sold his for cocain?

Watch the Obama worshipers in this video. They love Obama and they think this is a joke.

The damn things are maybe $10 on ebay, if you find a sucker. Not much dope can be gotten for one. But if you really need a hit, best sell your'n.

What the hell does a deadbeat crack head dimocrat need a phone for?

Same as you:

1. Dial dealer's number.

2. Say, "What up; got anything going on?

3. Respond, "I can do a twenty, for a couple Obama phones."

4. Retort, "C'mon, my brutha; they's a dime each on the street. Don't do me wrong."

5. Submit, "Okay; fu*k you, bi*ch; I'll do them both for a dime. Where you at?"

If the President has nothing to do with it, why are they unofficially called Obama phones, by the people that use them?. Why does this woman make this declaration if the the president doesn't have anything to do with it:

Are you Lying, or are these dopes to Ignorant to figure out Obama has nothing to do with this?

If the President has nothing to do with it, why are they unofficially called Obama phones, by the people that use them?. Why does this woman make this declaration if the the president doesn't have anything to do with it:

Are you Lying, or are these dopes to Ignorant to figure out Obama has nothing to do with this?

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol: Ah that's funny shit. Anyway it's a federal program funded by telephone service providers. Essentially it's a tax that's most often passed onto the consumers.

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol: Ah that's funny shit. Anyway it's a federal program funded by telephone service providers. Essentially it's a tax that's most often passed onto the consumers.

Are you trying to say when I am paying my Cellphone bill (my carrier is T-Mobile) that I am actually paying for the phones of people who abuse the Lifeline Program? Please note that I have no problem helping out people who really need it. If that is the case, then the Tax Payers do pay for the Obamaphones, and huntfishlib was willingly and knowingly being dishonest about it not being funded by the tax payer.

Are you trying to say when I am paying my Cellphone bill (my carrier is T-Mobile) that I am actually paying for the phones of people who abuse the Lifeline Program? Please note that I have no problem helping out people who really need it. If that is the case, then the Tax Payers do pay for the Obamaphones, and huntfishlib was willingly and knowingly being dishonest about it not being funded by the tax payer.

Technically the program doesn't run on "tax payer" dollars but the federal government MANDATES the fees from the telecoms.... Look for something like a universal service fee or a universal connectivity fee on your bill.

Technically the program doesn't run on "tax payer" dollars but the federal government MANDATES the fees from the telecoms.... Look for something like a universal service fee or a universal connectivity fee on your bill.

Your playing Semantics. Fee or Tax, If Hardworking Americans are being forced to pay for it, then the Tax Payer is funding it.

I didn't realize the Bush phone program was paid via fees. I stand corrected. Just another checkmark in the "worst president ever" column. And you idiots voted for him twice!

Actually the program started in 1996 under Clinton.....

The Lifeline program was created in 1984 (Reagan) and the first free cell phones were doled out during Bush. Sorry.

The telecommunications act was written in 1996 and went into effect in 1997 which created the actual fund used to pay for "free" phone plans, the Universal Service Fund.

So, we can add this to the Righty Retard to English translation dictionary:

Obama Phone (noun) -- A program created under Reagan, and then expanded under Bush 43.

You mean cell phones were added..... :lol::lol:

Same as you:

1. Dial dealer's number.

2. Say, "What up; got anything going on?

3. Respond, "I can do a twenty, for a couple Obama phones."

4. Retort, "C'mon, my brutha; they's a dime each on the street. Don't do me wrong."

5. Submit, "Okay; fu*k you, bi*ch; I'll do them both for a dime. Where you at?"

Bahaaaaahaaahaaa!