But Think Of The Masturbating Fetuses!

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/06/18/1217044/-Think-of-the-masturbating-fetuses

• 399px-Michael_C_Burgess_112.jpg?13715746
I hate you so much right now, crazy rightwing politician.

Texas Congressman: Masturbating Fetuses Prove Need for Abortion Ban

And thus, the latest internet meme is born. All right, let's hear from the cell-blob of questionable intelligence, by which I mean Rep. Michael Burgess (R-TX):

“Watch a sonogram of a 15-week baby, and they have movements that are purposeful,” said Burgess, a former OB/GYN. “They stroke their face. If they’re a male baby, they may have their hand between their legs. If they feel pleasure, why is it so hard to believe that they could feel pain?”

They're curled up into a lump the size of an orange, those little stubby hands have to go somewhere.

Also, you're wrong. No, God's little miracle is not pleasuring himself like a college sophomore in his little meat apartment. Please. Stop.

If we want to have a discussion on when a fetus has enough consciousness to feel either pleasure or pain—not merely reflex action mind you, but actual awareness—that would be a very fine discussion to have.

It cannot, however, be based on an old Texas pervert thinking he saw a fetus whacking it one time with its little proto-fingers. Do better.

Also, if that fetus was really masturbating then it's going to hell anyway, so there's no problem.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/06/18/1217044/-Think-of-the-masturbating-fetuses

• 399px-Michael_C_Burgess_112.jpg?13715746
I hate you so much right now, crazy rightwing politician.

And thus, the latest internet meme is born. All right, let's hear from the cell-blob of questionable intelligence, by which I mean Rep. Michael Burgess (R-TX):

They're curled up into a lump the size of an orange, those little stubby hands have to go somewhere.

Also, you're wrong. No, God's little miracle is not pleasuring himself like a college sophomore in his little meat apartment. Please. Stop.

If we want to have a discussion on when a fetus has enough consciousness to feel either pleasure or pain—not merely reflex action mind you, but actual awareness—that would be a very fine discussion to have.

It cannot, however, be based on an old Texas pervert thinking he saw a fetus whacking it one time with its little proto-fingers. Do better.

Also, if that fetus was really masturbating then it's going to hell anyway, so there's no problem.

I couldn't come up with a stupider thread than this if I tried.

Masturbation is only a mortal sin if you are Catholic, and a fetus cannot be Catholic unless it can be baptized.

I Meizner, Sonographic observation of in utero fetal "masturbation".JUM February 1987 6:111

That's as far as I"m going to look, before something really bad shows up in the search engine, LOL.

The way I look at it, at 5-6 weeks, there is a discernable heart with a heartbeat. Anything with a beating heart is alive.

Erring on the side of caution where human life is at stake should be the default position.

Despite the title of the article, the statement says they do not know, not that it is not possible.

Regardless, erring on the side of caution where human life is concerned should be the default.

really, anyone who even reads the dailykos and takes it seriously could probably legitimately qualify for a "dummy check".

Yeah I could eat some alphabet soup and shit out something more coherant than that website.

I think it was a few years back that they had some commenter there saying that the OWS movement was the beginning a 2nd French Revolution in the US - that's how fuckin nuts it is. Not to mention I think their policy is to insta-ban anyone there who isn't an ultra-left winger for their political views alone.

I couldn't come up with a stupider thread than this if I tried.

Masturbation is only a mortal sin if you are Catholic, and a fetus cannot be Catholic unless it can be baptized.

Wow. You do realize that you attempted a rational argument for why a fetus can't be baptized based upon the statements of a Texas Congressman making the argument for anti abortion legislation based upon fetuses masturbating? You do realize you just did that right? And you're calling me stupid?

Wow. You do realize that you attempted a rational argument for why a fetus can't be baptized based upon the statements of a Texas Congressman making the argument for anti abortion legislation based upon fetuses masturbating? You do realize you just did that right? And you're calling me stupid?

The fetus can't go to hell then, because it was not yet Catholic and therefore not capable of mortal sin. It will go to limbo.

his argument is based on "awareness" which is something you dumb ass libs deny an unborn child has. his point was that "purposeful movements" are evidence of awareness. if the unborn child can feel pain and pleasure, and even move in a purposeful way to effect that, it's evidence of awareness. i mean, he should have known he was gonna get these kind of reactions from the liberal crowd for pointing it out the way he did. liberals are perverts of the 1st order, but when a republican simply points out a fact that's been written about many times in OB/GYN studies and magazines which happens to burst their little deceptive propaganda points concerning the "unaware clump of cells", they get a bit salty over that and start sexualizing it.

really, anyone who even reads the dailykos and takes it seriously could probably legitimately qualify for a "dummy check".

Speaking of reality checks:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDcQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.businessinsider.com%2Fmost-accurate-polls-of-2012-election-obama-romney-ppp-daily-kos-gallup-rasmussen-2012-11&ei=GrrAUfjlFrHF4AO5hID4CQ&usg=AFQjCNGnJVV1v8-QGXM5wSN83Lom_tXebw&sig2=yBvDcclkfzwx79V-WU_MhA

The day one of your less than accurate sites comes anywhere close to dailykos, let me know.

yes. i realize there are a lot of very stupid people in this country. thanks for pointing out you're one of them.

his argument is based on "awareness" which is something you dumb ass libs deny an unborn child has. his point was that "purposeful movements" are evidence of awareness. if the unborn child can feel pain and pleasure, and even move in a purposeful way to effect that, it's evidence of awareness. i mean, he should have known he was gonna get these kind of reactions from the liberal crowd for pointing it out the way he did. liberals are perverts of the 1st order, but when a republican simply points out a fact that's been written about many times in OB/GYN studies and magazines which happens to burst their little deceptive propaganda points concerning the "unaware clump of cells", they get a bit salty over that and start sexualizing it.

And there it is folks. The collective intelligence of the right wingers here at NHB.

But it's moot anyway. Anything that comes out of the House will never become law. The righties aren't going to win the abortion issue. Roe v Wade will remain the law of the land. The un Constitutional abortion laws passed by the states in the last 4 years will be struck down. A woman will continue to be able to make her own reproductive choices. The Republicans lost the womens vote last year, and will lose it again this year and next. But hey if they think they are arguing from a position of strength, let them. It's just a form of mental masturbation on their part.

And there it is folks. The collective intelligence of the right wingers here at NHB.

But it's moot anyway. Anything that comes out of the House will never become law. The righties aren't going to win the abortion issue. Roe v Wade will remain the law of the land. The un Constitutional abortion laws passed by the states in the last 4 years will be struck down. A woman will continue to be able to make her own reproductive choices. The Republicans lost the womens vote last year, and will lose it again this year and next. But hey if they think they are arguing from a position of strength, let them. It's just a form of mental masturbation on their part.

lol. yeah. you believed that dumb ass blogger without actually looking it up, didn't you. typical dailykos reader. and i have no illusions about abortion becoming illegal. the liberals have dehumanized the unborn child in the exact same way the nazis dehumanized jews. the only hope for saving children the right has is to bomb abortion clinics and sniper shoot abortionists. i know that. i know what this country has become.

lol. yeah. you believed that dumb ass blogger without actually looking it up, didn't you. typical dailykos reader. and i have no illusions about abortion becoming illegal. the liberals have dehumanized the unborn child in the exact same way the nazis dehumanized jews. the only hope for saving children the right has is to bomb abortion clinics and sniper shoot abortionists. i know that. i know what this country has become.

Hey, keep on posting. The FBI has plenty of room on it's list of potential suspects. Smile dumbass, you just made the list.

Hey, keep on posting. The FBI has plenty of room on it's list of potential suspects. Smile dumbass, you just made the list.

lol. a little late for that. i've been reported to the feds for $h!t i've said here so many times they probably roll their eyes in boredom, by now.

you think i give a f**k?

yes,we all kniw u don't believe in free speech. don't pretend u do except to try and silence your intellectual betters like lew, and damn near every non-liberal, sissy boy