Obama lied on 'Metadata' excuse--NSA admits just the opposite.

NSA admits it listens in on US phone calls and reads US emails without a warrant

http://www.blacklistednews.com/NSA_admits_it_listens_in_on_US_phone_calls_and_reads_US_emails_without_a_warrant/26715/0/38/38/Y/M.html

Liar-Liar pants on Fire!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbCFueh3XvU

Nothing in the link provided amunted to an admission of warrantless listening to phone calls. The link provided stated only that the NSA COULD listen if it so wanted to - a point no rational person would argue with, since the technology is obviously available to allow them to do so.

"Could you drive that tractor into the lake?"

"Yes sir, I could do that."

"AH-HAH!! So you ADMIT you drove that tractor into the lake!"

NSA admits it listens in on US phone calls and reads US emails without a warrant

http://www.blacklistednews.com/NSA_admits_it_listens_in_on_US_phone_calls_and_reads_US_emails_without_a_warrant/26715/0/38/38/Y/M.html

Liar-Liar pants on Fire!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbCFueh3XvU

The unpatriotic, "Patriot" Act funds and allows this violation of the Bill of Rights.

And which party voted for it with a majority of its members? Republican. Which party opposed it by a majority of its members? Democrat.

The unpatriotic, "Patriot" Act funds and allows this violation of the Bill of Rights.

And which party voted for it with a majority of its members? Republican. Which party opposed it by a majority of its members? Democrat.

Supposed to have a court order to look...????

Supposed to have a court order to look...????

Upon probable cause, describing places to be searched and what they're looking for. So if you hate spying on citizens, without cause, or anything specifically that they're looking for when looking into each and every one of us, vote Dem. With enough Dems in Congress we might actually overturn the law.

Nothing in the link provided amunted to an admission of warrantless listening to phone calls. The link provided stated only that the NSA COULD listen if it so wanted to - a point no rational person would argue with, since the technology is obviously available to allow them to do so.

"Could you drive that tractor into the lake?"

"Yes sir, I could do that."

"AH-HAH!! So you ADMIT you drove that tractor into the lake!"

Let's presume so and your saying what? Obama didn't lie? Watch the vid in post #1 and you will see Obama saying "you need a Federal Judge" to see specific content and names; and your saying NSA is lying on the no warrant relevations?

Look, I understand what your trying to do, plenty of neocons did it during the Bush era also, but a liar doesn't need to be defended; if you think you can give the keys to the car and alcohol to teenagers and they won't booze it up while driving because they're responsible, your living in a fantasy world as giving more tax monies and more authority and power to Centralized Government isn't going to make them any more responsible, it's going to do the opposite.

That includes not just metadata, but also the contents of the communications.

rewardsplash.jpg

And once again I'll raise the question...how do we identify possible threats without listening in? Someone needs to show me how frequency of phone calls, duration, and to whom can exclusively identify a threat as claimed. Let's say we know that Joe Smith is a terrorist outside of the country with relatives inside the US. He can call his Aunt Mabel in NYC several times a week dealing with family business. Does that make Aunt Mabel a threat? Maybe, maybe not. But we won't know that unless the NSA listens in on the conversation. Which didn't happen according to WH statements. Do the math, look at logic, do whatever you want, but you can't tell me they weren't/aren't listening in.

And once again I'll raise the question...how do we identify possible threats without listening in? Someone needs to show me how frequency of phone calls, duration, and to whom can exclusively identify a threat as claimed. Let's say we know that Joe Smith is a terrorist outside of the country with relatives inside the US. He can call his Aunt Mabel in NYC several times a week dealing with family business. Does that make Aunt Mabel a threat? Maybe, maybe not. But we won't know that unless the NSA listens in on the conversation. Which didn't happen according to WH statements. Do the math, look at logic, do whatever you want, but you can't tell me they weren't/aren't listening in.

Look for probable cause, which has done quite well post 9/11. Just good citizens and cops on the beat seeing something highly suspicious and acting upon that cause, while not trampling the Bill of Rights (emphasis on that last word: RIGHTS!!!!)

Upon probable cause, describing places to be searched and what they're looking for. So if you hate spying on citizens, without cause, or anything specifically that they're looking for when looking into each and every one of us, vote Dem. With enough Dems in Congress we might actually overturn the law.

Don't think so. Many shut their mouths and voted in favor of it when Bush left office.

Obama was caught lying, either on you need a warrant or no one is listening w/o a warrant, or are you saying the NSA lied and Obama knew none the better? Of course you must also believe that excuse with Bush also...right?