Why can't we just sterilize irresponsible pro creators?

If someone has a kid they don't take care of physically, financially, etc. that person should be sterilized.

They should lose all future rights to pro creating. I am so sick and tired of these dead beat parents. These men who run around screwing anything with a hole and a heartbeat and not taking responsibility for birth control. And these women who let man after man lay her down with no regard to preventing a pregnancy.

Can someone tell me why we can't have forced sterilization?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. any male that fathers more than two children gets a vasectomy. Any woman that has two pregnacies by two separate males whether getting an abortion or not gets tubes tied.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander?

Equal justice within the law. Social rank doesn't get privileges either. No diplomatic immunity.

Since you are so smart and I cannot use proper grammar or correctly spell, how many generations does it take to bring 7 billion ancestors to extinction limiting one child per each adult existing in the present conditions>

It is simple mathematics by the way. Just inverse ancestry forward of the values they worked to this point. 1 lifetime being half the ancestor that ancestor becomes half of the half the next generation is half of the previous.

Contracting results expanding the details existing now with the same content self contained as this atmosphere. Damn you are blinded by vocabulary.

If someone has a kid they don't take care of physically, financially, etc. that person should be sterilized.

And in the case of the man, chop chop

OK. any male that fathers more than two children gets a vasectomy.

It's easier to chop chop!

OK. any male that fathers more than two children gets a vasectomy. Any woman that has two pregnacies by two separate males whether getting an abortion or not gets tubes tied.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander?

ummm, yeah. thats what i said.

you are dense.

And in the case of the man, chop chop

It's easier to chop chop!

However, removing testicles and ovaries leaves the individual not having body parts that keep the hormoal balances intact and that creates the need for more medical care costs.

It is an ounce of prevention not a pound of cure.

see if you can answer the math equation I gave AL. How many generations passing through this same atmosphere will it take to bring the homo sapien. Now I didn't add something before. This equation suggests disease, accidental deaths, wars, and natural disasters took any lives. This is based entirely on the premise of dying of old age.

over 7 billion sole results of ancestry exist currently. So starting with the newly added lifetimes, and overlapping ancestry of specific ancestral progression of male female reproduction without technology.

How many years will it take to where homo sapiens are extinct by choice of saving this planet in limiting each adult to parenting one child. This does away with sperm banks, and invitro fertilization.

Know what makes Divine Intervention and Mainfested Destiny physically, not hypothetically..

ummm, yeah. thats what i said.

you are dense.

OK I am stubborn and set in understanding physical absolutes, now do the math hypothetic queen. You may learn more than you ever wished to understand or wished to share knowing.

Pandora's box is open and the last to demons are out. Hope and faith are no longer protected by what if.

However, removing testicles and ovaries leaves the individual not having body parts that keep the hormoal balances intact and that creates the need for more medical care costs.

The man will just have to deal with his own chop

The problem would be who controls it and how do we make sure it is fair? Would it be fair to not educate an unwanted community about birth control and make it difficult for them to get and then sterilize them when they procreate too much? That is part of what is happening. We had years of abstinence only sex ed and now arguments over whether health insurance should cover birth control. What should we expect from that combination? Maybe there should be a greater punishment for dead beat dads, like you loose everything you own and end up in jail if you walk away from your kids?

They should lose all future rights to pro creating. I am so sick and tired of these dead beat parents. These men who run around screwing anything with a hole and a heartbeat and not taking responsibility for birth control. And these women who let man after man lay her down with no regard to preventing a pregnancy.

It would be easier to just have Obamacare put contraceptive drugs in the water, then require anyone that wants to have a child have to qualify for the antidote.

China has some version of population control that every social engineer says is due to blow apart in 10-15 years. Already signs that there are way too many young men. The natural ratio is way out of whack.

Maybe we have already social engineered our way before them to an unnatural balance.

Question: What is way out of balance? What is there obviously too much of or too little of in the U.S.?

Who are you to claim ownership over another person's body?

The problem would be who controls it and how do we make sure it is fair? Would it be fair to not educate an unwanted community about birth control and make it difficult for them to get and then sterilize them when they procreate too much? That is part of what is happening. We had years of abstinence only sex ed and now arguments over whether health insurance should cover birth control. What should we expect from that combination? Maybe there should be a greater punishment for dead beat dads, like you loose everything you own and end up in jail if you walk away from your kids?

I think it's amazing to see a liberal propose that "dead beat dad's" be punished like this, when it was your policies that CREATED the syndrome.

The left has done everything in it's power to remove men from the family unit, starting with a "woman's right to choose" what happens to their baby. But if she decides to keep a baby, THEN it becomes the father's responsibility to pay for it.

Remember the Dan Quayle / Murphy Brown flap? Liberals were just beside themselves that anyone would DARE suggest children are better off in a two parent home. Why that infringed on the rights of women, and was the start of the "war on women"... Quayle was right, and it's good to see liberals like yourself finally admitting it.

China has some version of population control that every social engineer says is due to blow apart in 10-15 years. Already signs that there are way too many young men. The natural ratio is way out of whack.

Maybe we have already social engineered our way before them to an unnatural balance.

Question: What is way out of balance? What is there obviously too much of or too little of in the U.S.?

Easy fix for that is for China to start a war.

That will quickly bring the population numbers back in line.

People who don't pay child support wind up in jail now. That's jsut another place we have to support them.

Maybe they should be forced to work cleaning up highways, parking lots, etc. At least contribute to society in some way.

Education is always the key. Abstinence only doesn't work obviously.

This is the difference I see.....

Girls have always gotten pregnant out of wedlock. But people have stopped taking responsibility for these kids. People used to get married (not ideal, I know), or women would give the babies up for adoption and someone who could take care of them would adopt them. That doesn't happen now.

It would be easier to just have Obamacare put contraceptive drugs in the water, then require anyone that wants to have a child have to qualify for the antidote.

^^1 trick pony....

:rolleyes:

Who are you to claim ownership over another person's body?

When i gotta support/pay for what that body produces.

Quayle was right

this right here is priceless. lol

The man will just have to deal with his own chop

That's right, the man must deal with his own, but the poor lady in distress must be pampered by society? Why was mythology always giving females substance(mother earth) and males symbolic values(father time)?

In the act of conception the nature of male and female behavior is present to the lifetimes after birth at the instinctive level. Males release millions of reproductive cells and the female of homo sapiens generally uses one per cycle.

Yet only one male reproductive cell fertilizes the female cell, or energies it to expand because it absorbs molecular elements contianed within this atmosphere's periodic table of elements self contained to this universal balanced position all the time.

Next physical absolute, each of those millions of male reproductive cells would have created an entirely different person.

Where did that knowledge go to the millions that arrived second? Nowhere, now is Eternity.

1. Deadbeat fathers should be burned at the stake; although, crucifixion should also be kept on the table. For the record, anyone here who doesn't know what causes pregnancy? I made it a point my entire life, not to lower myself to the depth of some grunting feral animal. Always always enjoyed sex; and never ( afterwards ) felt guilt or the possible regret I may have been responsible for an unwanted pregnancy.

I think it's amazing to see a liberal propose that "dead beat dad's" be punished like this, when it was your policies that CREATED the syndrome.

The left has done everything in it's power to remove men from the family unit, starting with a "woman's right to choose" what happens to their baby. But if she decides to keep a baby, THEN it becomes the father's responsibility to pay for it.

Remember the Dan Quayle / Murphy Brown flap? Liberals were just beside themselves that anyone would DARE suggest children are better off in a two parent home. Why that infringed on the rights of women, and was the start of the "war on women"... Quayle was right, and it's good to see liberals like yourself finally admitting it.

Easy fix for that is for China to start a war.

That will quickly bring the population numbers back in line.

Women created dead beat dads? Okay that answered my question in the other thread. You don't care how misogynist you sound, you believe this shit. So women wanting to have control over their lives by deciding when they would become mothers released men from all responsibility? You can't pay for and help raise a child unless you can force a woman to have it when you want her to?

Because sterilization is the easy solution to a cultural problem. Get rid of the ghetto, get money and bit--es mentality and start preaching personal responsibility and take away safety net social services and we'll have this thing turned around in 1 generation.

Keep subsidizing irresponsible behavior and that's what you will get. The worst thing you can do is assure people they won't fall when they jump off a cliff.

1. Deadbeat fathers should be burned at the stake; although, crucifixion should also be kept on the table. For the record, anyone here who doesn't know what causes pregnancy? I made it a point my entire life, not to lower myself to the depth of some grunting feral animal. Always always enjoyed sex; and never ( afterwards ) felt guilt or the possible regret I may have been responsible for an unwanted pregnancy.

Much better than the tripe Golfboy is selling. If everyone held both parents to their responsibilities we might make this issue disappear.