G O P reaches out to Women (again!)w/ bill to ban abortion

G.O.P. Pushes New Abortion Limits to Appease Vocal Base

WASHINGTON — After Republicans lost the presidential election and seats in both the House and the Senate last year, many in the party offered a stern admonishment: If we want to broaden our appeal, steer clear of divisive social and cultural issues.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/18/us/politics/undaunted-by-2012-elections-republicans-embrace-anti-abortion-agenda.html?pagewanted=all

-------------------------------------------

Did we ever mention how much we admire those thick-headed Conservative block-heads?

:)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, let's keep using abortion as contraception. Those kids deserve to die because of the lack of responsibility for those producing them. While we're at it, let's drop any law against murder. Someone does something you don't like, let's not take away the right to murder them.

Ya, let's keep using abortion as contraception. Those kids deserve to die because of the lack of responsibility for those producing them. While we're at it, let's drop any law against murder. Someone does something you don't like, let's not take away the right to murder them.

Ya gotta remember, we are dealing with sub human feral animals who have no concept of morals - values - decency; and who probably don't even relate sex to pregnancy. Just grunt & hump; and oh yeah, murder the unborn when they become an inconvenience.

There are some sins, that even God cannot forgive.

More often than not, those who are pro abortion are drowning in guilt. Ever notice, ( again, more often than not ) the women who rant and rave over full blown legal abortion, are the women least likely to ever become pregnant? That being, you must first possess the ability to attract a man. I REST MY FECKIN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a difficult subject. It is not murder in the eyes of all. It is a medical procedure. There is legitimacy in the question concerning the life to be led by unwanted children. And that you are going to sit from a distance and tell a woman you will never aid or assist that she must commit her life to that endeavor. Especially when so many fathers abdicate their responsibility.

I am against late term abortion,and I think there should be something done about anyone who would have enough for it to be called birth control. You do know that there are men in that number too right? That there are men who have had four or five women abort their offspring? Why does the pro-choice side always seem to blame women, all the while never acknowledging that men talk their partners into aborting pregnancies they don't wan to deal with, that women have a legitimate fear that the father will never help, never be there, never pay?

This is an issue of freedom and the freedom of neither side should be overlooked. The reason the idea of a Republican war on women grew legs is that instead of considering her freedom to not bear that child so many on the right will just marginalize her, cast slurs on her , and ignore the responsibility of the man who helped her (in some cases forced her) to become pregnant.

Ya gotta remember, we are dealing with sub human feral animals who have no concept of morals - values - decency; and who probably don't even relate sex to pregnancy. Just grunt & hump; and oh yeah, murder the unborn when they become an inconvenience.

No the left has morals, values, and decency - we just think they should extend to coloreds and women folk too.

Conservatives reserve their right to kick new born babies into the gutter and let them starve to death.

Jesus would do it .....

:(

Wow, it's amazing the lengths liberals will go to, to defend the murder of the most innocent among us.

This is a difficult subject. It is not murder in the eyes of all. It is a medical procedure.

It's not a difficult subject. The baby has a heart beat, and then it doesn't.

That's murder, not a medical procedure.

Conservatives reserve their right to kick new born babies into the gutter and let them starve to death.

Jesus would do it .....

Right...you're just a sick little stupid bastard...too bad your mom didn't exercise her right to abort.

1 million babies murdered last year alone and you want to make jokes about it.

This is a difficult subject. It is not murder in the eyes of all. It is a medical procedure. There is legitimacy in the question concerning the life to be led by unwanted children. And that you are going to sit from a distance and tell a woman you will never aid or assist that she must commit her life to that endeavor. Especially when so many fathers abdicate their responsibility.

I am against late term abortion,and I think there should be something done about anyone who would have enough for it to be called birth control. You do know that there are men in that number too right? That there are men who have had four or five women abort their offspring? Why does the pro-choice side always seem to blame women, all the while never acknowledging that men talk their partners into aborting pregnancies they don't wan to deal with, that women have a legitimate fear that the father will never help, never be there, never pay?

This is an issue of freedom and the freedom of neither side should be overlooked. The reason the idea of a Republican war on women grew legs is that instead of considering her freedom to not bear that child so many on the right will just marginalize her, cast slurs on her , and ignore the responsibility of the man who helped her (in some cases forced her) to become pregnant.

I always believed in taking responsibility; that being , either preventing an unwanted pregnancy or stepping up to care for a child. Just me. Then again, I'm capable of rational thought. Abortion is little more than a convenience for irresponsible people.

You do know that there are men in that number too right? That there are men who have had four or five women abort their offspring?

Men have been made expendable when it comes to children. They are nothing more than sperm donors at this point. The woman decides to have sex, she decides whether or not the baby will live, and she decides whether to hold the father responsible.

Once that decision is made, THEN the father can be forced to pay for his decision.

This is what liberal women wanted. They hold all the power.

Jesus would do it .....

"Why should we support the kids of those good-for-nothing, lazy bastards?"

"Let 'em rot in hell with their scum parents"

Jesus wouldn't pay a dime ....

uh uh .....

I can see you're not interested in changing minds, just in hating people whom you don't like. Just suppose that if you changed one mind, saved one child, how much better that would be than posting stuff guaranteed never to change any minds at all.

I happen to be pro-life, but not for religious reasons. If God hates abortion, why does he allow up to 50 percent of pregnancies to abort spontaneously, that means in the natural order of things, having nothing to do with any action or decision by the mother? Of course, there are no answers to that. There is only opinion. Fundies say "God has a plan for your life." That should be amended to "God has a plan for the lives of those he allows to be born." I'm not asking you to offer an opinion, for it provides no answer.

Men have been made expendable when it comes to children. They are nothing more than sperm donors at this point. The woman decides to have sex, she decides whether or not the baby will live, and she decides whether to hold the father responsible.

Once that decision is made, THEN the father can be forced to pay for his decision.

This is what liberal women wanted. They hold all the power.

So you save all your judgement for women because they had the audacity to want a say in their own lives? Do you know or even care how that makes you sound? You completely blame the women, and do not consider the man who pressures, the man who pays. You would call out a woman who has one abortion all the while giving a free pass to the man who has pressured four or five women into aborting his offspring, and paid for the procedures as well.

I agree

where do the GOPhers think that vocal BASE would go?

talking to yourself again?

I can see you're not interested in changing minds, just in hating people whom you don't like. Just suppose that if you changed one mind, saved one child, how much better that would be than posting stuff guaranteed never to change any minds at all.

I happen to be pro-life, but not for religious reasons. If God hates abortion, why does he allow up to 50 percent of pregnancies to abort spontaneously, that means in the natural order of things, having nothing to do with any action or decision by the mother? Of course, there are no answers to that. There is only opinion. Fundies say "God has a plan for your life." That should be amended to "God has a plan for the lives of those he allows to be born." I'm not asking you to offer an opinion, for it provides no answer.

I love watching liberals use this argument of "spontaneous abortion" being God's will.

This "logic" shows they have no concept of the complexity of human conception and development.

Babies that "spontaneously abort" have a fatal developmental issue.

I always believed in taking responsibility; that being , either preventing an unwanted pregnancy or stepping up to care for a child. Just me. Then again, I'm capable of rational thought. Abortion is little more than a convenience for irresponsible people.

No form of birth control is 100% effective. There are instances where people thought they had taken the needed precautions, but were surprised. I also believe that for many it is not an easy choice. It seems you are over simplifying and damning people because they are not like you.

I agree

where do the GOPhers think that vocal BASE would go?

You agree with yourself?

You've created so man Sok's that you can't keep track of who you are posting as anymore, can you?

No form of birth control is 100% effective. There are instances where people thought they had taken the needed precautions, but were surprised. I also believe that for many it is not an easy choice. It seems you are over simplifying and damning people because they are not like you.

We abort approximately 1.2 MILLION babies a year in the U.S.

You can't lay that number off as a failure of birth control.

Abortion has become nothing more than another form of birth control, and you whining about it not being an "easy choice" is utterly absurd.