What's with all the anti-christian bigots?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do not confuse anti humanity for only being anti christian. Christianity is just one sect of humanity misleading ancestry every generation passing through this atmosphere while only being conceived as part in it, now being relative to each sole existence having lived here in this universal location never the same added and adding details twice.

When you pick a side drawing lines in the sands of time, know what space is to be occupied you occupy as a sole result of natural balancing between contracting results and expanding details to what is taking place currently.

Cannot see Eternity if you are looking for eternal life beyond the moment here.

Why do you wish to go backwards and not forward? Why are you so closed-minded to alternative lifestyles? Why can't you just accept people for who they are?

I am appalled at the levels of bigotry I've seen on this site today.

It is pretty amazing at how much hate is directed at Christians, especially. I really don't know what we've done to them to foster all this hatred. Is it simply because we oppose some of things they advocate?

It is pretty amazing at how much hate is directed at Christians, especially. I really don't know what we've done to them to foster all this hatred. Is it simply because we oppose some of things they advocate?

Like understanding what real is and reality will never become with time being the force of good and space the place evil dwells in the hearts and minds of citizens adopting a social justification now isn't eternity's core creating never duplicated details presently in this atmosphere?

Where is it, Christians aren't as misguided as the rest of humanity by chosing to believe requiring a body to deny what they are to worship who they become denying what now has always been?

ssdd.

high standards of excellence must b attacked by the mediocre

maybe it is the crap from this idiot that contributes...

There really is no separation of church and state. In God’s mind, the word of the Lord should impact everything that happens out there in the state. So time and time again we got folks who want us to say our place is just behind these four walls. But Jesus came not to take sides, but to take over.

~Bishop Harry R. Jackson

maybe it is the crap from this idiot that contributes...

There really is no separation of church and state. In Gods mind, the word of the Lord should impact everything that happens out there in the state. So time and time again we got folks who want us to say our place is just behind these four walls. But Jesus came not to take sides, but to take over.

~Bishop Harry R. Jackson

this is factually correct on a spiritual level. u will never understand

Generally, I'm okay with whatever hokey religion you want to practice. I mean that really.

My beef starts when you want to use my money to fund your religious gobbledygook via taxes (See: theft).

That INCLUDES having teachers spread said nonsense.

-NW

It's pretty simple, Larry. People don't like it when others try to foist their will on them by making that will into law. There's really nothing more to it. The only complaint I ever hear concerning Christians is this one: they tell everyone else how to live.

Some will say "well, people are forcing gay marriage down our throats." No, there's a fundamental difference between saying "Thou shalt not," which is the command of the Christians in question ("in question" because nowhere near all Christians want their beliefs enshrined in secular law) and "Thou may," which is the position of those who believe, in, say, the particular case of gay marriage, that everyone should have the freedom to do as he sees fit. If a gay couple moves in next to me, how does that threaten my marriage? But if a gay person who wishes to marry his or her partner cannot do so because Christians have gotten laws passed against it, well now that's a whole different ball game.

It has nothing to do with Christian beliefs. It has to do with certain Christians believing that everyone must live as they do. That's not freedom.

Generally, I'm okay with whatever hokey religion you want to practice. I mean that really.

My beef starts when you want to use my money to fund your religious gobbledygook via taxes (See: theft).

-NW

So your money goes to religious organizations? And what nonsense are teachers spreading? Do you have kids in school that are getting this "nonsense"?

So your money goes to religious organizations? And what nonsense are teachers spreading? Do you have kids in school that are getting this "nonsense"?

Yes, by the truckload. Federal grants routinely go to churches and faith based charities.

http://www.ehow.com/about_5317844_government-grants-churches.html

Where do federal grants come from? Taxes. Where do Taxes come from? My pocket.

With the whole teacher bit I'm talking about having them talk about one of your deities. You want god? Go to church.

-NW

We've all noticed that people who bash Christians NEVER bash muslims. It's because the Christians turn the other cheek and don't get violent about it. The people who keep on bashing Christians are just little cowards and bullies who are SCARED TO DEATH of saying anything bad about muslims. It just exposes the Christian bashers as the cowardly little fucks that they are. I wish the Christians would fight back like the muslims do. It'd end all this bullying.

-NW

EXACTLY the quote I was looking for.

Now tell me why I am a bigot when I say EXACTLY the same thing about gay marriage or abortion?

I'm waiting....

hypocrites

We've all noticed that people who bash Christians NEVER bash muslims. It's because the Christians turn the other cheek and don't get violent about it. The people who keep on bashing Christians are just little cowards and bullies who are SCARED TO DEATH of saying anything bad about muslims. It just exposes the Christian bashers as the cowardly little fucks that they are. I wish the Christians would fight back like the muslims do. It'd end all this bullying.

Fuck a bunch of Habib, Turbin-wearing, sand-niggers too.

There feel better?

-NW

EXACTLY the quote I was looking for.

Now tell me why I am a bigot when I say EXACTLY the same thing about gay marriage or abortion?

I'm waiting....

hypocrites

Herp derp.

My argument is government should be out of both.

Oh, did your cute little bait-and-switch not work out so well for you?

-NW

It has nothing to do with Christian beliefs. It has to do with certain Christians believing that everyone must live as they do. That's not freedom.

Lisa obviously doesn't understand the world of political correctness, where if you don't agree with liberal beliefs, you will be forced by law to comply.

I never see real Christians bash Muslims, only fake Christians.

Such as several on this board.

Lisa obviously doesn't understand the world of political correctness, where if you don't agree with liberal beliefs, you will be forced by law to comply.

Don't be stupid. Liberal and conservative government forces people to do things they don't want to do.

It's pretty simple, Larry. People don't like it when others try to foist their will on them by making that will into law. There's really nothing more to it. The only complaint I ever hear concerning Christians is this one: they tell everyone else how to live.

Opposition to proposed laws, don't you mean? How does one decide whether or not to provide and/or support law? Doesn't every single one of us, in one form or another, tell others how they are bound to live?

Some will say "well, people are forcing gay marriage down our throats." No, there's a fundamental difference between saying "Thou shalt not," which is the command of the Christians in question ("in question" because nowhere near all Christians want their beliefs enshrined in secular law) and "Thou may," which is the position of those who believe, in, say, the particular case of gay marriage, that everyone should have the freedom to do as he sees fit. If a gay couple moves in next to me, how does that threaten my marriage?

It doesn't - or it shouldn't. I'm not sure what you're saying here.

But if a gay person who wishes to marry his or her partner cannot do so because Christians have gotten laws passed against it, well now that's a whole different ball game.

But how is that "ball game" different than not allowing people to walk around naked in public, for example? Who gets hurt by that?

No line to be drawn as to "how everyone should live"? And I'm not talking about crime as such. Those "certain Christians" you speak of can think as such all they wish, but we both know that doesn't happen. The issue of gay marriage is beyond religious beliefs, fyi. You can pigeonhole the issue into Christians vs. the issue, but that's not the reality.

Herp derp.

My argument is government should be out of both.

Oh, did your cute little bait-and-switch not work out so well for you?

-NW

To clarify:

Government shouldn't be large enough to be in vaginas nor should it be in the marriage business. Just as it shouldn't be in my pocket to fund churches, temples, synagogues, mosques, etc. .

If they can't fund themselves, fuck 'em, let 'em sink.

-NW

Personally, I want to bring back the coliseum like they had in Rome and feed them to the lions on Saturday night for fun and entertainment. Complete with snacks and t shirts for the whole family.

Just imagine the Budweiser commercials at halftime.

-NW

or maybe, it could have something to do with this...

... The first part of their plan is to “re-educate” Americans by rewriting history to favor their cause. That includes creating false quotes attributed to the Founding Fathers. The main perpetrator of this practice, is David Barton, President of his Wallbuilders organization and Glenn Beck pal. Barton has freely admitted to creating quotes and falsely attributing them to Founding Fathers. Here are three made up quotes by Barton.

“It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religions, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ!”
– false quote attributed to Patrick Henry

“It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and the Bible.”
– false quote attributed to George Washington

“We have staked the whole future of American civilization, not upon the power of government, far from it. We have staked the future of all of our political institutions upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves … according to the Ten Commandments of God.”
– false quote attributes to James Madison

In addition to these fake quotes, David Barton and other Christian Right Wing organizations have created fake Supreme Court opinions and further false quotes from Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson, all in an effort to prove that there is no such thing as separation of church and state. Now, if there is no such thing as separation of church and state, why do these organizations make up quotes? The way I see it, if you’re going to go to the effort of creating false quotations to destroy something that you claim doesn’t exist, that must mean it does in fact exist, and that the Christian Right Wing is just full of bald faced liars.

Read more: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2011/07/04/the-wall-between-church-and-state/#ixzz2WZwdVZ7Q

methodical lying is its own indictment