This place is awesome

Came here from a more serious discussion board. A lot more intellectual but way more up tight and just boring. I like that here you can just bullshit around and shoot the breeze with people w/o having to worry about the rules and all that. Probably won't post here too often but it's a very refreshing change.

Great post Old Mack:

I use to post at a Bob Dylan message board and the partisan ultraliberal censorship and banning there for the slightest thing was unreal. This place is not free speech heaven but it is the next thing to it...anyone that gets ban'd here is asking for it or is a drunk.

free-speech.jpg

Came here from a more serious discussion board. A lot more intellectual but way more up tight and just boring. I like that here you can just bullshit around and shoot the breeze with people w/o having to worry about the rules and all that. Probably won't post here too often but it's a very refreshing change.

Run for your life. This place will steal your time and your spirit.

Well that's refreshing.

So which board banned you?

You've had 308 posts so you are hardly new meat on the block. You have raised LiberalForum participation from the single digits this evening and for that I congratulate you!

we are very intellectual here, we tend to ignore the liberals homosexual advances towards each other, they are very queer but since we are so much smarter than them we just iggy it.

Just keep sucking mah dick and telling yourself those con myths.

You've had 308 posts so you are hardly new meat on the block. You have raised LiberalForum participation from the single digits this evening and for that I congratulate you!

308 posts in 3 years. Make that 309

Well that's refreshing.

So which board banned you?

The same one where I did your mom at.

Can you tell me the other board. Would love to have a place where libs act like adults.

...you'll find that this board is like a lot of other boards: lotsa republicrat media-guzzling folks who don't know what a goddamned dollar is working their hot-dog holes about the illion dollar economy...

...except this one, so far, hasn't banned me for pointing out thi$ fact...(i've been banned in EVERY 'republican/conservative' board in which i've participated...including the ron paul forum)

..and there are some excellent posters/thinkers here..i would name them but that might cause them some distress!..

Yeah the liberal's only forum is the only restricted place here...

Here it is a free for all.

I got banned from one of those up-tight boards for criticizing TELECOMMUTING!

A moderator was apparently so in love with himself and his telecommuting skills that he could not tolerate it. I was bitching about engineers losing touch by not being in the building with others for a "hands on" approach. Decisions on the fly, quick progress etc. ENGINEERING.

He said his "team" was more efficient, blah, blah, blah. He had full control. Maybe. He deals with emails in and replies. Filters as appropriate.

Doesn't mean cars are the same thing. Assembly plants. Hundreds of suppliers. blah , , , you know.

Stupid. I argued my side like an idiot. He was a god of ... whatever. Certainly not communications.

I like it here better anyway. Fuck RS.

I got banned from one of those up-tight boards for criticizing TELECOMMUTING!

A moderator was apparently so in love with himself and his telecommuting skills that he could not tolerate it. I was bitching about engineers losing touch by not being in the building with others for a "hands on" approach. Decisions on the fly, quick progress etc. ENGINEERING.

He said his "team" was more efficient, blah, blah, blah. He had full control. Maybe. He deals with emails in and replies. Filters as appropriate.

Doesn't mean cars are the same thing. Assembly plants. Hundreds of suppliers. blah , , , you know.

Stupid. I argued my side like an idiot. He was a god of ... whatever. Certainly not communications.

I like it here better anyway. Fuck RS.

How would you like a nice banning, mister? :angry: